Anti-vaxxers win

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
How many people died when hospitals, doctors nurses took their orders from politicians instead of using medical protocols for their patients. MANY. and they should have to pay for it...so...doctors who took the clot shot and are dropping dead. fine with me.

There is evidence from studies all over the world that show that the masks were harmful, lockdowns were harmful, the shots have many adverse effects that health 'authorities' have hidden from us and they are STILL cajoling us into taking these damn killer shots.

the Gov't has even lied to us about how many americans have submitted to this shot. They tried to tell us that over 2/3rd had submitted to it. that is a lie. 74 million refuse to take it. 223 million say they will not take the second clot shot. Fool me once...... 2/3 of the American public has come to its senses. Gov't ordering medical procedures or shots on the public is UNCONSTITUTIONAL as well as tyrannical.

How many people died when hospitals, doctors nurses took their orders from politicians instead of using medical protocols for their patients. MANY. and they should have to pay for it...so...doctors who took the clot shot and are dropping dead. fine with me.

Yes, indeed—the staff of countless US hospitals collectively committed genocide against the American people and no one really seems to care all that much. Most Americans are fine and dandy these days because they can go to the bar or a concert or a sporting event. Give a dog a bone and he just don't care how much you used to beat him.

yeah all those fucking politicians need to be fucking arressted same as the police that enforced them, the good police in our county need to ban together and arres the crimianl police officers and politicians who forced this on us.

There is evidence from studies all over the world that show that the masks were harmful, lockdowns were harmful, the shots have many adverse effects that health 'authorities' have hidden from us and they are STILL cajoling us into taking these damn killer shots.

the Gov't has even lied to us about how many americans have submitted to this shot. They tried to tell us that over 2/3rd had submitted to it. that is a lie. 74 million refuse to take it. 223 million say they will not take the second clot shot. Fool me once...... 2/3 of the American public has come to its senses. Gov't ordering medical procedures or shots on the public is UNCONSTITUTIONAL as well as tyrannical.
I see you heard about that as well the big fucking lie of 2/3rds of Americans taking it that it was really 74 million that refused it,:thup: you been hanging out at bitchute by chance? thats the alternative media i heard it from and thats the only media reporting the truth on it.

Yes, indeed—the staff of countless US hospitals collectively committed genocide against the American people and no one really seems to care all that much. Most Americans are fine and dandy these days because they can go to the bar or a concert or a sporting event. Give a dog a bone and he just don't care how much you used to beat him.
I remember.

The stupid "Covid" hysteria robbed me of the ability to be with my husband for the last seven months of his life and I will never forgive ANYONE who supported it.

NEVER.

I wish I could witness the torment they all have awaiting them in hell, but I will be busy elsewhere.

They screwed up when they put into writing a no religious accommodations policy.

Would have been easier to have religious accommodations and then deny anyone that had gotten other vaccines without claiming a religious accommodation

They screwed up when they put into writing a no religious accommodations policy.

Would have been easier to have religious accommodations and then deny anyone that had gotten other vaccines without claiming a religious accommodation
Being it's still an experimental vax you shouldn't need a religious exemption.

Whatever happened to "my body, my choice"?

How many people were denied treatment due to lack of help so the employer could masquerade as righteous
Healthcare workers have the right to die; they do not have the right to cause others to die.

I remember.

The stupid "Covid" hysteria robbed me of the ability to be with my husband for the last seven months of his life and I will never forgive ANYONE who supported it.

NEVER.

I wish I could witness the torment they all have awaiting them in hell, but I will be busy elsewhere.
My husband died alone. I was not allowed in the hospital. I will never forgive them for that, either. I saw him ONCE and only if I showed I was negative for the fucking chinese flu. Less than 2 weeks later, he was gone. Alone.

My husband died alone. I was not allowed in the hospital. I will never forgive them for that, either. I saw him ONCE and only if I showed I was negative for the fucking chinese flu. Less than 2 weeks later, he was gone. Alone.
My wife's mom had the COVID in the hospital a few months before she passed (didn't pass because of COVID, as she got over that), but she passed due to other health problem's that she had before going in.

Anyways back to my point on COVID - The wife was going up there and seeing her mom while her mom had COVID, and she was going in the room with her, talking and visiting her without any issue's what-so-ever. Two nurses peeked into the door when my wife turned and asked them "are y'all coming in here to check on her"? They responded yes mam before disappearing to suit up like astronaut's in hazmat suits.... LOL.

My wife never caught the thing, nor did any of the family members that visited from either side of the family during that time.

Then her mom changed hospital's where the next hospital also claimed after she got there (after she was over the virus at the other hospital), that she had it again while in the current facility. I thought to myself "really" (eye roll).

Well she passed away due to an operation on a very particular thing, but she was free and clear of COVID when that took place. Anyways my point is that my wife and her family had visited with their mom all the way to the end regardless of the Covid thing.

I am so sorry to hear about your story concerning your husband, and his situation.. My thoughts and prayers go out to you. Must have been a tragic situation for so many during the nation's fear's of the COVID bug.

Thank God we made it, but what a tragic story it has been for so many.

Gov't ordering medical procedures or shots on the public is UNCONSTITUTIONAL as well as tyrannical.
1659263734299.png

~S~

Forum List

Back