Anti-Vaccination?

Did y'all see that vid of the woman smiling and getting a vaccine....but the cap was still on the needle when she expresses she didn't feel a thing. :rolleyes:

If a vaccine for this virus is developed, would the anti-vacc nuts refuse it as well? What might be the public health consequences of such selfish stupidity?

Depends what it is made of because some vaccines make me sick like tetanus shots...

Not joking either...
My son got his first vaccines back as a young child and his face swelled, the injection site was swollen and red, he was in the hospital for a few dats because his throat had swollen so bad. The doctor was an ass, he said those are the risks. Patients need to be made aware of risks when getting shots, meds, vaccines or whatever the hell else they do.

Depends on who made it, who the scientists/doctors are, and whether Gates is involved in any way.But we would never be told the truth anyway,so...nope. I'm not even getting a regular flu shot this year. I don't trust them to not sneak it in that as well.
I'll make my decision once we have the facts, but, I fully support your decision to refuse it.

If a vaccine for this virus is developed, would the anti-vacc nuts refuse it as well? What might be the public health consequences of such selfish stupidity?
Never had a vaccine and don't plan on getting one now. Per public consequences there are none as you cannot give what you do not have. And I will not allow willingly any human injecting me with their designer diseases or the toxins. If you want a vaccine and are a willing participant go for it. That isn't selfish it is common sense.

You seem to quite eneamored of your own opinion. I won't take it.
What is truly sad is how terrified you idiots are about a virus with a 98.6 survival rate. Put your big girl pantis on and grow up.

How’s your Polio feeling today?

It's ok you scamp, you run and take it so you can feel all safe and snug when you sleep. Covid ISN'T Polio and there is no comparison.

To address your actual point, maybe the consequences would reiterate the basic concepts of darwinism.

How so?

Survival of the fittest (the "fittest" being those smart enough to get vaccinated)? Maybe my response was not well considered. But it was pithy. Do we get points for "pithy"?
Or...on the other hand, perhaps those stupid enough to get vaccinated are the weaker links and those who don't get it are the fittest, brain wise.

What is truly sad is how terrified you idiots are about a virus with a 98.6 survival rate. Put your big girl pantis on and grow up.

It's ok you scamp, you run and take it so you can feel all safe and snug when you sleep. Covid ISN'T Polio and there is no comparison.
Have you recovered from the smallpox yet?

You seem to be every bit a stupid as I pegged you to be kid. You want to take go ahead, it's not your business whether anyone else does.

You seem to be every bit a stupid as I pegged you to be kid. You want to take go ahead, it's not your business whether anyone else does.
Did your rubella ever come back?

Hows your ED?

Hows your ED?
I got vaccinated against that.

Forum List

Back