Anti-Trumpsters need to try and understand Trump supporters.

What's not to understand about anti-Trumpers?

2icbfpr6ke741.jpg
Do gay people scare you? I think a lot of Trump supporters fear people that are different than them.
I think the take away is they may be bigoted but in truth they are very fearful people. The fear has to be addressed.

No, but they are good entertainers and stuff.

The Democratic party must come up with real solutions for the ignored group in middle America. They need to try and understand them and not just laugh at them.
I don't see what's wrong with telling them how they honestly feel about middle America...I have somewhat more respect for liberals who admit they find Americans deplorable than I do for the lefties who pretend they do not find them deplorable just to con them out of their vote.
You do not think Trump is not coning his supporters and the entire world. Trump cares about Trump and nothing else.
His supporters,and the USA are facilitators for his power. If he could get more power by selling his supporters or The US down the river he would.
Many feel he has sold the US out in areas to help his own power.

The Democratic party must come up with real solutions for the ignored group in middle America. They need to try and understand them and not just laugh at them.

But they’re just so damn funny.

That's a two-way street, and those who laugh last laugh best.
Both sides better try doing what is best for the country and not just try and get one over the other side.

No one is trying to merely "get one over" the Democratic Party.

Should Democrats sink to the Special Olympics level to understand Trump* supporters? I don't think so...

If Democrats would pull their collective heads out of their asses and quit pretending to be so morally and intellectually superior, they might actually figure out why they lost in 2016 and 2020.

I'd call the two reasons (a) Comey's timing and (b) the Electrical College. And (3) of course the massive disinformation campaign that had Hillary with Parkinson's, dementia and alcoholism, being replaced by a hologram while three million mythical Amish went to vote for the first time in their lives.
That's 3 not 2- might that be a problem? The "reasons" you give are still derangement syndrome- I don't suppose her personality and arrogance had anything to do with it, right! As for the electoral college- that's a pie in the sky excuse- it still comes down what I said- it's a Republicans turn and will be for another 4 years- then it'll be your turn to boast to counter your current complaining- but, 8 years after that, you'll have to start complaining, again- this is a tit for tat game being played- left, right, left, right, left, right- same damn destination just a different rate of descent- SMH-

You do not think Trump is not coning his supporters and the entire world. Trump cares about Trump and nothing else.
His supporters,and the USA are facilitators for his power. If he could get more power by selling his supporters or The US down the river he would.
What does any of this have to do with my post?

I'd call the two reasons (a) Comey's timing and (b) the Electrical College. And (3) of course the massive disinformation campaign that had Hillary with Parkinson's, dementia and alcoholism, being replaced by a hologram while three million mythical Amish went to vote for the first time in their lives.

That's 3 not 2- might that be a problem? The "reasons" you give are still derangement syndrome- I don't suppose her personality and arrogance had anything to do with it, right! As for the electoral college- that's a pie in the sky excuse- it still comes down what I said- it's a Republicans turn and will be for another 4 years- then it'll be your turn to boast to counter your current complaining- but, 8 years after that, you'll have to start complaining, again- this is a tit for tat game being played- left, right, left, right, left, right- same damn destination just a different rate of descent- SMH-

Yeah I added a needed third factor, there being more than two.

The reasons I gave have naught to do with any kind of "derangement"; they are simple recollections of current events of the time, the last of which (Hillary replaced by hologram, Hillary has Parkinson's, three million Amish, fake busloads of paid protesters etc) were amply documented right here on these pages. The remaining factor, the Electrical College, reflects the simple fact that (a) in none of the three crucial states that swung the EC to Rump (Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan) did any of those states in fact vote majority for ANY candidate (nor did several others including my own), which means that a candy drawing less than 50% of the vote nevertheless got awarded 100% of the Elector Set, a dynamic which simply does not happen without the WTA/EC in place; and (b) that Rump lost the popular vote by three million, not coincidentally the same number that he later attributed based on even more fake news to "illegal voters" who have never been documented.

That's just stating simple facts. They're on the record, you could look 'em up.

I don't know that there are eight year "turns". That would kind of make H.W. Bush, Jimmy Carter, FDR, Hoover, and a bunch of other cats hard to explain. Rump got the votes he did for two reasons: (a) he's a con artist and (b) there's a sucker born every minute*, and there were apparently just (barely) enough minutes. And btw my party doesn't get a "turn" anyway, so no it won't be "my turn" for anything. That's also immaterial, as Rump's despisement has nothing to do with "parties" or politics anyway. Never did.

* Interestingly the latter phrase is attributed to P.T. Barnum, which is what Rump's own sister calls him.

Last edited:
What does any of this have to do with my post?
Do I really have to explain how my response is relevant to your post. I want to laugh that I have to do this but I will not laugh.
You said:
lefties who pretend they do not find them deplorable just to con them out of their vote.
I said
You talk about the lefties coning the Trump supporters. I said (with detail) Trump is coning the Trump supporters.

Everyone is coning the Trump supporter. I want to say the Trump supporters are easily conned but I will not.

Anti-Trumpsters need to try and understand Trump supporters; especially the Democratic party.
Anti-Trumpsters tend to see Trump supporters a under educated, under employed jokes who believe all of Trump's lies because they are too lazy to gain the skills required by a 21st century economy.

The Democratic party ignored a large swath of middle America. Many of these people lost their job because their skills no longer are in demand in the 21st century.
The Democratic party gave much attention to people in the inner city who are under-educated and under-employed. The Democratic party gave much attention to immigrants, both legal and illegal, who are under-educated and under-employed.
That opened the door for Trump to come in and take advantage of the ignored group in middle America. No one else was giving them attention. They were ripe to be conned and they have been conned by the best.

Pity them when their fantasy is over....not before then

Do I really have to explain how my response is relevant to your post. I want to laugh that I have to do this but I will not laugh.
You said:
lefties who pretend they do not find them deplorable just to con them out of their vote.
I said
You talk about the lefties coning the Trump supporters. I said (with detail) Trump is coning the Trump supporters.

Everyone is coning the Trump supporter. I want to say the Trump supporters are easily conned but I will not.
Yeah, what does any of this have to do with my post?

You said:
I said

Yeah, what does any of this have to do with my post?
oh my, never mind

Anti-Trumpsters tend to see Trump supporters a under educated, under employed jokes who believe all of Trump's lies because they are too lazy to gain the skills required by a 21st century economy.
This is demonstrably true.

I don't know that there are eight year "turns". That would kind of make H.W. Bush, Jimmy Carter, FDR, Hoover,
As you said, current events- recent history- and, you will keep complaining and the TDS will continue just as the ODS did and, at the end of the day we will be no better off than we are now- it's the same destination just a different rate of descent- loss of Liberty, more debt, a larger area of hegemony, more lies, more feigned moral outrage- more debt, more feigned moral outrage- over and over and over expecting different results.

I don't know that there are eight year "turns". That would kind of make H.W. Bush, Jimmy Carter, FDR, Hoover,
As you said, current events- recent history- and, you will keep complaining and the TDS will continue just as the ODS did and, at the end of the day we will be no better off than we are now- it's the same destination just a different rate of descent- loss of Liberty, more debt, a larger area of hegemony, more lies, more feigned moral outrage- more debt, more feigned moral outrage- over and over and over expecting different results.

I accept your plea of "nolo contendre".

I'm not a Trump fan, or a Republican fan, or a Democrat fan- but I swear y'all both need to get over your derangement syndromes- we are in a cycle- Republican 8 years, Democrat 8 years, Republican 8 years etc. It's not going to change- and, you both need to think about what you're demanding godvernment do- next time, when you're guy ain't in charge, you won't like it, I guar on tee-
I agree that both sides better realize they are setting a standard for when the opposing party is in power.
I would like to see the cycle broken and have a moderate 3rd party elected. Both parties are being taken over by the extremists.

I'd love to see the frickin' Duopoly broken. That's the reason we repeatedly get choices of "Bad" and "Worse". When you're running the table you don't need to put anything on it worth taking.

It's also why I mention the Electrical College. That keeps the Duopoly in place and ensures that no 3P will ever be viable.

Should Democrats sink to the Special Olympics level to understand Trump* supporters? I don't think so...
That's kinda cold. Just your idea of a classy guy, huh?

Anti-Trumpsters need to try and understand Trump supporters; especially the Democratic party.

The Democratic party ignored a large swath of middle America. Many of these people lost their job because their skills no longer are in demand in the 21st century.
The Democratic party gave much attention to people in the inner city who are under-educated and under-employed. The Democratic party gave much attention to immigrants, both legal and illegal, who are under-educated and under-employed.
That opened the door for Trump to come in and take advantage of the ignored group in middle America. No one else was giving them attention. They were ripe to be conned and they have been conned by the best.

This is a giant asshole of a bait thread made by a goofy goober and it doesn't belong in the politics forum.

Try the twittering teen girls forum.
I believe you're correct. Elmer is actually a never-Trumper. Interesting strategy............
I am a never Trump person. But there would not be a Trump President if the Democratic party ignored his base. The Democratic party helped every other down trodden group in America except those in need in middle America.
There will be another 4 years of Trump unless the Democratic party addresses the needs of a large portion of the Trump base.
Republican Voters are just average mainstream middle class Americans who are very aware that they are hated by the Left.

It is very obvious that the Democrats are trying to displace Anglo Voters, but the idiot Dems think that they are fooling everyone.

Forum List

Back