Anti-trumpers of all party affiliations, tell us who is your man or woman to beat him in 2024?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Tell us who you think has the best chance to primary him or beat him in the general election, and how you rate their chances.

Feel free to make it a conditional probability, I.E there's a 50% chance my man can win the Democratic primary and then a 60% chance he can beat trump.

Or you might say there's a 30% chance my man could beat Trump in the primary, but then an 80% chance Trump would run as an independent and pull enough Republican votes two hand the Democrats a win.

Tell us who you think has the best chance to primary him or beat him in the general election, and how you rate their chances.

Feel free to make it a conditional probability, I.E there's a 50% chance my man can win the Democratic primary and then a 60% chance he can beat trump.

Or you might say there's a 30% chance my man could beat Trump in the primary, but then an 80% chance Trump would run as an independent and pull enough Republican votes two hand the Democrats a win.
After 2020 presidential and the 2022 PA senate elections, they could run Howdy Doody, Sponge Bob or Barney the Dinosaur and they would beat any other candidate on earth with the election integrity that we have in America today.

After 2020 presidential and the 2022 PA senate elections, they could run Howdy Doody, Sponge Bob or Barney the Dinosaur and they would beat any other candidate on earth with the election integrity that we have in America today.
You may well be right.

If that is the Dems thought process, then Biden is the ideal person to put against Trump. He is the only Dem who has literally nothing to lose. Nothing that he is aware of anyway.

I'm sure Trump is too proud and difficult but if I had my way... I would like DeSantis to run as the number one and ask Trump to be VP with the job title of digging out corruption in the DOJ FBI and the democrat party and also be the border czar... and for laughs the media spokesperson....

Forum List

Back