Anti-Trump Protesters Carry "Rape Melania" Signs Outside Of Trump's D.C. Office During Protest

Photoshopped or just some douchey Trumpfag
Yeah, hard to say.

It's hard to believe that after everything over the past few years people are still prepared to take things on the internet at face value.
Zero lessons have been learnt by some it appears.

‘Rape Melania’ Sign at Anti-Trump Protest
This ain't photoshopped. Best damn video of 2016. Should get an Oscar.

I smiled until my cheeks hurt, and my eyes watered. That was great.

CxQ6VruUsAACEN6.jpg

What a bunch of scumbags......

Donald Trump Haters Protest Outside Trump Office With "Rape Melania Sign" | LifeNews.com

The liberal media profess to be so concerned with women’s rights. So the networks’ silence on the latest Melania Trump attack speaks volumes.

On Saturday night, protesters gathered outside of the Washington, D.C. Trump Hotel. One of their many signs read, “RAPE MELANIA.” The term quickly trended on Twitter – with most tweets criticizing the sign – and even made it into a Washington Post headline. But none of the network news shows reported on it.
Totally unacceptable.

To me every person holding a sign that says "Rape Melania" should be charged as if they themselves had raped her. In my opinion, encouraging that such a thing be done to anyone is worse than whoever is actually guilty of the act.

God bless you and Melania always!!!

Holly
So you'd agree that someone bragging about groping women and walking in while they're undressing should be charged as if they themselves had done it?
Well if they are bragging about doing such a thing, they must be guilty of it, so of course they should be charged, but that is not what I said in my previous message. I said encouraging someone to do something is worse than the person who actually carries out the choice of action, because the person encouraging the act makes it as clear as glass that they would have no intention of at least trying to stop it from happening.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

CxQ6VruUsAACEN6.jpg

What a bunch of scumbags......

Donald Trump Haters Protest Outside Trump Office With "Rape Melania Sign" | LifeNews.com

The liberal media profess to be so concerned with women’s rights. So the networks’ silence on the latest Melania Trump attack speaks volumes.

On Saturday night, protesters gathered outside of the Washington, D.C. Trump Hotel. One of their many signs read, “RAPE MELANIA.” The term quickly trended on Twitter – with most tweets criticizing the sign – and even made it into a Washington Post headline. But none of the network news shows reported on it.
I hope this is some kind of photoshop
If that's true I think this people who wrote "rape Melania" really need some medical help
How cruel can they be? Why spreading so much hate? :dunno:
I saw video, there was more than one rape sign. Leftists are filthy degenerates. I've been pining for the cities to use water canons on these vermin but cities are run by similar people.
I've been advocating water cannons for the past 18 months. They are used in European countries, especially in cold weather. Soaking wet clothes at 25 degrees will knock a riot in the head tout de suite. Most big cities are run by Democraps so they won't use them.
They will offer them marshmallows in their hot cocoa.

Forum List

Back