Anti-Trump Protesters Carry "Rape Melania" Signs Outside Of Trump's D.C. Office During Protest

To me every person holding a sign that says "Rape Melania" should be charged as if they themselves had raped her. In my opinion, encouraging that such a thing be done to anyone is worse than whoever is actually guilty of the act.

God bless you and Melania always!!!

Holly
It was probably done by Trump supporters to give us something worse than "grab her by the pu$$y".

To me every person holding a sign that says "Rape Melania" should be charged as if they themselves had raped her. In my opinion, encouraging that such a thing be done to anyone is worse than whoever is actually guilty of the act.

Holly
It was probably done by Trump supporters to give us something worse than "grab her by the pu$$y".
I dont see anyone around him putting a stop to it.

Who'd want to have sex with p.o.shit trump's mail order prostitute? Doesn't make sense.

Holly
You're so used to your leaders lying and deceiving that you can't take anything at face value.

Photoshopped or just some douchey Trumpfag
Yeah, hard to say.

It's hard to believe that after everything over the past few years people are still prepared to take things on the internet at face value.
Zero lessons have been learnt by some it appears.

‘Rape Melania’ Sign at Anti-Trump Protest
Yeah......anarchist scum, deep down, are just really nice people.

Defending the right to walk while a Trump supporter

attack-7.jpg.cf.jpg

CxQ6VruUsAACEN6.jpg

What a bunch of scumbags......

Donald Trump Haters Protest Outside Trump Office With "Rape Melania Sign" | LifeNews.com

The liberal media profess to be so concerned with women’s rights. So the networks’ silence on the latest Melania Trump attack speaks volumes.

On Saturday night, protesters gathered outside of the Washington, D.C. Trump Hotel. One of their many signs read, “RAPE MELANIA.” The term quickly trended on Twitter – with most tweets criticizing the sign – and even made it into a Washington Post headline. But none of the network news shows reported on it.
I hope this is some kind of photoshop
If that's true I think this people who wrote "rape Melania" really need some medical help
How cruel can they be? Why spreading so much hate? :dunno:

CxQ6VruUsAACEN6.jpg

Donald Trump Haters Protest Outside Trump Office With "Rape Melania Sign" | LifeNews.com

The liberal media profess to be so concerned with women’s rights. So the networks’ silence on the latest Melania Trump attack speaks volumes.

On Saturday night, protesters gathered outside of the Washington, D.C. Trump Hotel. One of their many signs read, “RAPE MELANIA.” The term quickly trended on Twitter – with most tweets criticizing the sign – and even made it into a Washington Post headline. But none of the network news shows reported on it.
Just part of the lefts war on women.

CxQ6VruUsAACEN6.jpg

If that's true I think this people who wrote "rape Melania" really need some medical help

You should have heard some of the things they said about Sarah Palin!

CxQ6VruUsAACEN6.jpg

I saw video, there was more than one rape sign. Leftists are filthy degenerates. I've been pining for the cities to use water canons on these vermin but cities are run by similar people.

CxQ6VruUsAACEN6.jpg

I saw video, there was more than one rape sign. Leftists are filthy degenerates. I've been pining for the cities to use water canons on these vermin but cities are run by similar people.
I've been advocating water cannons for the past 18 months. They are used in European countries, especially in cold weather. Soaking wet clothes at 25 degrees will knock a riot in the head tout de suite. Most big cities are run by Democraps so they won't use them.

CxQ6VruUsAACEN6.jpg

There are a lot of people who believe the photo is a photoshop used to create a fake story, so, a link to that video would be very helpful. I have searched for a video, but been unsuccessful in finding one. Thanks in advance for you assistance via providing the link.

CxQ6VruUsAACEN6.jpg

There are a lot of people who believe the photo is a photoshop used to create a fake story, so, a link to that video would be very helpful. I have searched for a video, but been unsuccessful in finding one. Thanks in advance for you assistance via providing the link.

Was that “Rape Melania” sign fake or Photoshopped? “Extremely unlikely,” expert says

The photos of the sign have thousands of retweets at the time of writing. But viral images aren't always authentic — as was the case with the fried chicken Oreos, a 1980s ad for a "free U2 tape with every cassette player" and a photo of Paris Hilton in a shirt that read "Stop being poor." All were fake. As for the "Rape Melania" sign, according to a photo editing expert, it's likely the real deal.

"The image you sent displays a lot of JPG artifacting, of course, but from what I can see, it displays no sign of having been put in after the fact," adjunct assistant professor at Pratt Institute Max Shuppert said in an email upon investigating the image at 800% enlargement. "The geometry of the slightly off-axis nature of the placard appears to agree with the type (see how the 'M' in Melania displays a cylindrical curve to its outside edges that flattens out naturally with the curve of the sign)."

Shuppert can't definitively say the image is genuine, but believes it is unlikely that it's been edited. He added that unless someone had advanced retouching capabilities, "it doesn't appear to have been altered."

Forum List

Back