• because John Stewart says so

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • It isnt racist

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • ah dunno

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You white supremacists are starting to get smarter by toning things down, but you all are the same brown shirt swastika toting punks at the end of the day.

Who here is a white supremacist, shit bag?

I don't know about "white supremacist", but there sure are a lot of professional white victims in this thread.

It's so hard to be white these days, isn't it?

Don't rape me, she cried. TheDoctorisIn jumps in to observe that the victim is complaining.

Don't you know Doctor, that's it's gauche to blame the victim.

Yeah, but that would require him to give a flying fuck first.

I sure as shit don't give a flying fuck about your delusions of persecution.

Oh, that is apparent, and it is entirely because of our RACE, and that makes YOU the racist here, doc, not us.

So just keep it clear when you go to your liberal friends this week and talk about how much you just care, care so much, YOU are the one saying people deserve unequal treatment BY LAW due to THEIR RACE.

:lol:

I'm as white as they come, dude - and I don't "hate" myself at all.

OK, so you support unequal treatment before the law for whites with a totally cold heart, what difference does it make?

You are still a racist for supporting unequal treatment in our courts based on race.

You white supremacists are starting to get smarter by toning things down, but you all are the same brown shirt swastika toting punks at the end of the day.

I don't know about "white supremacist", but there sure are a lot of professional white victims in this thread.

Who said it is hard to be a white guy?

IF I could tan I would, but I do note that you, as standard liberal practice, do not deign to answer my questions.

How about this; lets make ALL LAWS race, gender, and religion neutral?

I would go for that, but you liberals wont. You deal in group privileges and think it amusing when a few catch on.

This whole thread is nothing more than you whining about how tough it is to be a white guy, and how "persecuted" you are because of it.

It's really very funny, actually.

Obama graduates law school in 1991 and immediately gets a job as a lecturer at a Top 10 law school, the University of Chicago, and does this without even a single published article while thousands of white aspiring law professors sweat blood to publish and don't get the job.

What was so remarkable about pre-fame Obama that made him such a stand-out in the legal scholar field that Chicago hired him above people who were far more qualified?

Because we all know how hard it is to get a job as a part-time adjunct professor, right?

As long as you are not a white guy, but your OK with that, right?

You think it's hard for a "white guy" to get a job as an adjunct professor?

What college did you go to?

I didn't say it is hard, I said you don't care if they are white guys, that is right, isn't it?

You assert that white people do not deserve equal treatment before the law, and you have repeated it many times here.

I have not "asserted" anything close to that, and I have no idea what you mean about white adjunct professors.

Lol, yes, you have when you repeat that you have no issue with white men being treated unequally before the law because we are all rich or something, that is EXACTLY that, and that is RACISM.

Dude, you might as well just embrace it; you are a racist.

When did I say that at all, let alone "repeat" it?

Don't rape me, she cried. TheDoctorisIn jumps in to observe that the victim is complaining.

Oh, that is apparent, and it is entirely because of our RACE, and that makes YOU the racist here, doc, not us.

So just keep it clear when you go to your liberal friends this week and talk about how much you just care, care so much, YOU are the one saying people deserve unequal treatment BY LAW due to THEIR RACE.

OK, so you support unequal treatment before the law for whites with a totally cold heart, what difference does it make?

You are still a racist for supporting unequal treatment in our courts based on race.

You're not understanding something here. The fact that I mock your pathetic attempt to paint yourself and all white males as "persecuted" doesn't mean that I "support" anything.

Your attempts to put words in my mouth are nearly as entertaining as this thread as a whole.

IF I could tan I would, but I do note that you, as standard liberal practice, do not deign to answer my questions.

I would go for that, but you liberals wont. You deal in group privileges and think it amusing when a few catch on.

This whole thread is nothing more than you whining about how tough it is to be a white guy, and how "persecuted" you are because of it.

It's really very funny, actually

Obama graduates law school in 1991 and immediately gets a job as a lecturer at a Top 10 law school, the University of Chicago, and does this without even a single published article while thousands of white aspiring law professors sweat blood to publish and don't get the job.

What was so remarkable about pre-fame Obama that made him such a stand-out in the legal scholar field that Chicago hired him above people who were far more qualified?

Because we all know how hard it is to get a job as a part-time adjunct professor, right?

I didn't say it is hard, I said you don't care if they are white guys, that is right, isn't it?

You assert that white people do not deserve equal treatment before the law, and you have repeated it many times here.

I have not "asserted" anything close to that, and I have no idea what you mean about white adjunct professors.

Lol, yes, you have when you repeat that you have no issue with white men being treated unequally before the law because we are all rich or something, that is EXACTLY that, and that is RACISM.

"This whole thread is nothing more than you whining about how tough it is to be a white guy, and how "persecuted" you are because of it.
It's really very funny, actually."

"This whole thread is nothing more than you whining about how tough it is to be a white guy, and how "persecuted" you are because of it.

Yeah, that's me mocking you.

Notice how none of those posts contain any of the words you've claimed I've said?

You're not understanding something here. The fact that I mock your pathetic attempt to paint yourself and all white males as "persecuted" doesn't mean that I "support" anything.

Your attempts to put words in my mouth are nearly as entertaining as this thread as a whole.

lol, that is hilarious.

You are trying to squelch discussion of inequality before the law that whites face today in our Identity Politics system, and you don't think that is supporting the current system?

roflmao, don't act like you just don't get it, dude.

Notice how none of those posts contain any of the words you've claimed I've said?

Yes, squelching discussion about injustice is to SUPPORT that injustice, dude, if no one has every explained that to you, well here it is.

lol, that is hilarious.

You are trying to squelch discussion of inequality before the law that whites face today in our Identity Politics system, and you don't think that is supporting the current system?

r3oflmao, don't act like you just don't get it, dude.

I'm not trying to "squelch" anything. Please, continue with your whining.

It's making my night.

Yes, squelching discussion about injustice is to SUPPORT that injustice, dude, if no one has every explained that to you, well here it is.

I'm not "squelching" anything. You're nowhere near important enough to "squelch", even if that was my intent.

I'm laughing at you.

lol, that is hilarious.

It's making my night.

You are attacking the topic with mockery, and that is an opposed position to the proposition.

Since the proposition you are opposed to is that 'white people should have equal treatment before the law', that makes you a SUPPORTER of continued unjust and unequal treatment before the law based on RACE.

How does it feel to be a racist, racist?

I'm not "squelching" anything. You're nowhere near important enough to "squelch", even if that was my intent.

I'm laughing at you.

You laugh at the proposition that white people deserve equal treatment before the law?

Howdy, Mr RACIST!

lol, that is hilarious.

It's making my night.

You are attacking the topic with mockery, and that is an opposed position to the proposition.

Since the proposition you are opposed to is that 'white people should have equal treatment before the law', that makes you a SUPPORTER of continued unjust and unequal treatment before the law based on RACE.

I'm mocking you, not "attacking the topic".

I'm laughing at you.

You laugh at the proposition that white people deserve equal treatment before the law?

Howdy, Mr RACIST!

No, I'm laughing at your pathetic attempt to make yourself a victim.

Liberals can make all the laws they want to try to make all the races equal but it ain't going to work, because the law they need to change is the law of nature

lol, that is hilarious.

It's making my night.

I'm mocking you, not "attacking the topic".

So you are mocking the proposition that white people deserve equal treatment before the law?

That is obviously RACISM to anyone that isn't an ideological nut-bag.

I'm laughing at you.

Howdy, Mr RACIST!

No, I'm laughing at your pathetic attempt to make yourself a victim.

You are laughing at me because I assert that white people deserve equal treatment before the law?

My, my, what unadulterated RACISM.

ALL PEOPLE deserve equal treatment before the law, no matter what race, gender or how rich or poor, and that is something that ideological RACISTS like you will never understand.

Lol, this is not the time to act yet.

Things must be thought through, and I am not yet finished.

And when I do 'act' you wouldn't know it was me anyway, stupid ass, as that is not how the game is played.

lol, you don't even understand the tools I would use.

In other words you are completely, shamelessly full of shit. You have 'done' all you're ever going to do by whining like a little bitch on this forum. Way to change the world, hero!

One of the foundational principles to rule of law is that the law be blind to who is involved in the legal process. It should not matter to the Justice system if the accused is poor or rich, white or black, male or female, but in the current system, corrupted by Identity Politics, the system is no longer trying to be blind to who is targeted.

We now sanction laws that are unjust to people based on their race, gender, religion, and so forth; our nation of laws has been run into the ditch and those who benefit from that system want to change the discussion to how wealthy the unjustly treated are, or how privileged they are. But if any group is inferior in the courts of this country merely because they are white, wealthy, male or Christian, then the system is itself no longer just, no longer fair, and no longer a system of rule of law.

Then it is each man to himself, and get what you can get before the ship sinks.

There is nothing funny about treating people unequally before the law, no matter how wealthy you might think they are, or how white or male or privileged. Without that equal treatment before the law you do not have a system of laws, but instead you have a system of favoritism, inequality and racism.

Liberals can make all the laws they want to try to make all the races equal but it ain't going to work, because the law they need to change is the law of nature

Liberals hate free will, not just nature.

They want guaranteed equal results, not just equal opportunity.

And blacks can do as well as whites, but when will we ever find out given the governments will-crushing welfare, the plight of drug abuse and the promotion of a criminal life style among black youth?

:D

Lol, this is not the time to act yet.

Things must be thought through, and I am not yet finished.

And when I do 'act' you wouldn't know it was me anyway, stupid ass, as that is not how the game is played.

lol, you don't even understand the tools I would use.

In other words you are completely, shamelessly full of shit. You have 'done' all you're ever going to do by whining like a little bitch on this forum. Way to change the world, hero!

LOL, no, I have done a lot already, dumbass. You gotta wake people up before you can take them to school.

Already 9 people I have known for years has communicated to me by various means that they are sick of the anti-white bias in the media too, and most of them are losing their 'anti-racism' attitude due to the last could of Civil Rights PR blitzes, the Zimmerman and now the Brown case. Once I pointed out the Justus department's refusal to prosecute anti-white civil rights cases their disenchantment was concrete.

Word of mouth spreads like wild fire and the Establishment is full of evil little tricks, but they have been insulated from the average Joe for way too long and they do not understand that the awakening of deceived victim is not so easily remedied. And this is going to spread with every new election polarization stunt that the Dems pull until they do another 180 and go pro-white racist like they used to be.

roflmao

Forum List

Back