• because John Stewart says so

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • It isnt racist

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • ah dunno

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why is it racist for whites to organize to represent their interests in the current Identity Politics paradigm in this country?

Unkotare said:
You've posted about this 1,000,000,000 times.

JimBowie1958 said:
....and as of yet none of you libtards that think racially conscious whites are racist for that very reason, not one of you has answered the question.

Unkotare said:
Have you done any actual 'organizing' yet? Or is this just the self-indulgent nonsense it seems to be?

JimBowie1958 said:
Lol, this is not the time to act yet.

Things must be thought through, and I am not yet finished.

And when I do 'act' you wouldn't know it was me anyway, stupid ass, as that is not how the game is played.

lol, you don't even understand the tools I would use.

Unkotare isn't a liberal, bro. :thup:

True, he's just the most flaming asshole of USMB, whose entire reason for being here is evidently to try and puff up his wimpy chest by telling everyone else how- dumb/wrong/ignorant they are.

And when I do 'act' you wouldn't know it was me anyway, stupid ass, as that is not how the game is played.

In other words you are completely, shamelessly full of shit. You have 'done' all you're ever going to do by whining like a little bitch on this forum. Way to change the world, hero!

LOL, no, I have done a lot already, dumbass. You gotta wake people up before you can take them to school.

Already 9 people I have known for years has communicated to me by various means that they are sick of the anti-white bias in the media too, and most of them are losing their 'anti-racism' attitude due to the last could of Civil Rights PR blitzes, the Zimmerman and now the Brown case. Once I pointed out the Justus department's refusal to prosecute anti-white civil rights cases their disenchantment was concrete.

Word of mouth spreads like wild fire and the Establishment is full of evil little tricks, but they have been insulated from the average Joe for way too long and they do not understand that the awakening of deceived victim is not so easily remedied. And this is going to spread with every new election polarization stunt that the Dems pull until they do another 180 and go pro-white racist like they used to be.

roflmao

By "done a lot already" you mean you've found 9 other racist idiots? Wow, you should really pace yourself. You'll burn out at this rate. :rolleyes:

You are so full of shit it's coming out your ears.

telling everyone else how- dumb/wrong/ignorant they are.

Aw, you just feel bad because you're dumb, wrong, and ignorant, Pussywuss.
I don't feel bad, I just recognize a big mouth asshole whose trying to compensate for feelings of inferiority when I see one.

You add nothing to this board. I am left to wonder how many other forums you use to create more people to despise you.

I wonder if Bob Whitaker and his bugs know how angry they've made Unotare? He shit his pants so suddenly over this that he's running interference to draw everyone's attention away from the mess he made in his underwear. Poor boy.

Nah, I doubt that. I think he is so used to sitting in shitty underwear it scarcely gets his attention any more.

In other words you are completely, shamelessly full of shit. You have 'done' all you're ever going to do by whining like a little bitch on this forum. Way to change the world, hero!

LOL, no, I have done a lot already, dumbass. You gotta wake people up before you can take them to school.

Already 9 people I have known for years has communicated to me by various means that they are sick of the anti-white bias in the media too, and most of them are losing their 'anti-racism' attitude due to the last could of Civil Rights PR blitzes, the Zimmerman and now the Brown case. Once I pointed out the Justus department's refusal to prosecute anti-white civil rights cases their disenchantment was concrete.

Word of mouth spreads like wild fire and the Establishment is full of evil little tricks, but they have been insulated from the average Joe for way too long and they do not understand that the awakening of deceived victim is not so easily remedied. And this is going to spread with every new election polarization stunt that the Dems pull until they do another 180 and go pro-white racist like they used to be.

roflmao

By "done a lot already" you mean you've found 9 other racist idiots? Wow, you should really pace yourself. You'll burn out at this rate. :rolleyes:

You are so full of shit it's coming out your ears.

lol, you are such a moron. You know how people used to say that the pen is mightier than the sword?

No, I didn't think so, and why I am not bothering to tell you.

I don't feel bad,...

It seems like you do. You seem very upset.

You are like a life-size shit stain on the bottom of a shoe. It's not upsetting, just annoying and disgusting and something to be tossed in the trash.

Dude, you owe an apology to all shit stains now.

I hope you are happy with yourself!

/s :D

I don't feel bad,...

You are like a life-size shit stain on the bottom of a shoe....

See? You're obviously very upset. It's OK to admit it, pussywuss.

I don't feel bad,...

You are like a life-size shit stain on the bottom of a shoe....

See? You're obviously very upset. It's OK to admit it, pussywuss.

One doesn't have to be upset to call your tune, moron.

You gonna huff and puff and blow us all down? roflmao

You know how people used to say that the pen is mightier than the sword?...

People still say that and you are still full of shit, big mouth.

Lol, and some things are mightier than both pen and sword.

You are not such a thing.

You have no idea, bubba.

I have a pretty good idea, bambi.

Welcome to my ignore list, ass hat.

To put the thread back on topic, why do we teach our children to have guilt for things that they did not do, to not have pride in their race only if they are white, and thus deracinate them? Why do we have this white hating mythology being taught in our schools to the point that people are actively enlisting to go over seas to kill our journalists?

Why cant whites have race affirming history, and cultural pride if all other ethnicities do the exact same thing?

You know how people used to say that the pen is mightier than the sword?...

People still say that and you are still full of shit, big mouth.

Lol, and some things are mightier than both pen and sword.

You are not such a thing.

You have no idea, bubba.

I have a pretty good idea, bambi.

Welcome to my ignore list, ass hat.

Since you have established that you are full of shit, I'm certain that you are reading this.

Forum List

Back