Anti-Gunners, Gunning For Mall Shooting Hero.

Irrelevant to the fact Pelosi's "criminal referral" has ZERO legal weight, and that you were duped by their political theater

The Jan 6 commission is just another example of how the (D)ishonest prey upon the emotions of the ignorant ; you are proof it worked..
I'm just glad this midterm proved America agrees with me. And I'm going to encourage you to continue your hate, lies and ignorance. It's not working.

I'm just glad this midterm. proved America agrees with me.
False.
The majority of those voting in 2022 agree with me.

1671473130221.png

Never mind that this is irrelevant to the fact Pelosi's "criminal referral" has ZERO legal weight, and that you were duped by their political theater

The Jan 6 commission is just another example of how the (D)ishonest prey upon the emotions of the ignorant ; you are proof it worked..

False.
The majority of those voting in 2022 agree with me.

View attachment 740043

Never mind that this is irrelevant to the fact Pelosi's "criminal referral" has ZERO legal weight, and that you were duped by their political theater

Interesting. One thing though. There was no one person that all of us were voting on. That matters. Maybe I live in a state that is red and I'm a democrat. I may not show up and vote these midterms.

Number 2. I have always called the Midterms, Republicans secret weapon. Because historically a lot of people only vote every 4 years, not 2.

Another thing. A lot of people are upset with inflation. You should have destroyed us. Thanks abortion. If not for abortion there would have been a red wave. Not because people love Republicans but because the encumbents always get blamed for a bad economy, even if not their fault.

So this is spin. But interesting. I didn't know this.

From your own article

Instead of suffering massive losses, Democrats lost a net of nine seats. It cost them the House majority, but at the same time made President Joe Biden appear strong. Presidents usually lose scores of seats in the House.

Democrats won substantially more votes than Republicans in 2012, when they reelected then-President Barack Obama, but Republicans kept the House majority.

Turnout was down in places like California, which featured statewide races that were not so hotly contested. The California Secretary of State’s office pegs turnout at 50.8% of voters, far below the more than 64% turnout it reported in the last midterm in 2018,

Well there's your answer right there. Do you know how big California is?

Interesting. One thing though. There was no one person that all of us were voting on. That matters. Maybe I live in a state that is red and I'm a democrat. I may not show up and vote these midterms.

Number 2. I have always called the Midterms, Republicans secret weapon. Because historically a lot of people only vote every 4 years, not 2.

Another thing. A lot of people are upset with inflation. You should have destroyed us. Thanks abortion. If not for abortion there would have been a red wave. Not because people love Republicans but because the encumbents always get blamed for a bad economy, even if not their fault.

So this is spin. But interesting. I didn't know this.

From your own article

Instead of suffering massive losses, Democrats lost a net of nine seats. It cost them the House majority, but at the same time made President Joe Biden appear strong. Presidents usually lose scores of seats in the House.

Democrats won substantially more votes than Republicans in 2012, when they reelected then-President Barack Obama, but Republicans kept the House majority.

Turnout was down in places like California, which featured statewide races that were not so hotly contested. The California Secretary of State’s office pegs turnout at 50.8% of voters, far below the more than 64% turnout it reported in the last midterm in 2018,

Well there's your answer right there. Do you know how big California is?

Election fraud is a must for the DNCCCP.

Interesting. One thing though.
Nothing here changes these facts:

- The majority of those voting in 2022 agree with me, not you.
- Pelosi's "criminal referral" has ZERO legal weight,
- You were duped by their political theater
- The Jan 6 commission is just another example of how the (D)ishonest prey upon the emotions of the ignorant ; you are proof it worked..

Now comes the backlash against this young hero. Enraged anti-gunners furious that this young man isn’t being charged for possessing a gun, in a gun-free zone; and recoil from the notion that this man be deemed a “Good Samaritan”.

Yes folks. These fuckers want more dead innocents. As many as it takes to get to your guns. Anything, or anyone that gets in the way, is the enemy.

The so-called Democrat Party's goal is to disarm the American public to ensure that once they are in total control, the Marxist-Communist goals can move forward unchecked.

Forum List

Back