Anti gunners are some of the most stupist people God put here on earth

If you're going to exploit the stupidity of democrook, at least try to avoid misspelling words. The title sounds silly also, I would have phrased it differently.

I do completely agree that the moonbat democrook politician in question is one of the most insipid bed wetters in a public office though.

I'm not even surprised the media ignores her idiocy, as they seem to do for democrooks.

Remember this gem when you need another example of astonishing liberal stupidity:

3-25-2010_Hank_Johnson_Guam_Tip_Over.wmv - YouTube

A misspelled word doesn't compare to saying that magazines are ammo.

What is there about guns that make them so attractive to some? I've had a few guns during my lifetime and never could see why the love affair?

What makes you think it's about the gun?

Well when I visit, they show me their armory and give me a rundown on each piece. Boring, but it seems like the same kind of talk some young people use when talking of their automobiles-but these guys aren't young. What do you think it's about?

Guns are the same as any other tool I have., Hey have I shown you my new laser transit, or my new CASE CK36.
It's about protecting the rights to own those tools

Magazine Capacity Limits Saves Lives

It saves lives. I know this from first hand experience.

On July 27, 2008, Jim Adkisson pulled a semi-automatic shotgun from a guitar case and fired three shots into my church congregation at Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church. After the third shot, he was subdued by five brave and unarmed men: John Bohstedt, Robert Birdwell, Arthur Bolds, and Terry Uselton and visitor Jamie Parkey. I can still remember him yelling that they were hurting him. They had broken his arm.

Why only three shots?

Typical shotguns sold in the United States have a tubular magazine with a capacity of 6-8 cartridges (shells). However, most states have game and fish regulations which limit the magazine capacity of a shotgun to three shells for migratory bird hunting. In other words, we want to give the ducks a sporting chance. As a hunter, you do not want to get caught in the field during duck season with a shotgun holding more than three shells in the magazine – even if you’re hunting something else – like deer.

Most hunting shotguns are arguably used for duck hunting while many deer hunters, but not all, prefer rifles. Because of this, most shotguns are sold with a magazine plug installed. This magazine plug limits the amount of shells that can be loaded into the shotgun to three. A knowledgeable gun owner that is mechanically inclined could easily remove the magazine plug. There are even instructions in most owners manuals for how to install and remove this plug. For instance, on page 11 of the Remington Model 870 Semi-automatic Shotgun Owner’s Manual, provides step-by-step instructions.

Thankfully, Jim Adkisson wasn’t a knowledgeable gun owner. Had he been and removed this magazine plug, five more shots would have been fired before he was stopped.

More: Magazine Capacity Limits Saves Lives « manicsquirrel.com

On July 27, 2008, a politically motivated[2][3] fatal shooting took place at the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States. Motivated by a desire to kill liberals and Democrats, gunman Jim David Adkisson fired a shotgun at members of the congregation during a youth performance of a musical, killing two people and wounding seven others.

More: Knoxville Unitarian Universalist church shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You're comparing a fixed tube to a detachable magazine? Idiot.

I'll let Colion Noir explain for those too slow too understand

[ame=http://youtu.be/3PjVTKjpJ34]CO Dem Doesn't Understand Magazines Can Be Reloaded - YouTube[/ame]

If you're going to exploit the stupidity of democrook, at least try to avoid misspelling words. The title sounds silly also, I would have phrased it differently.

I do completely agree that the moonbat democrook politician in question is one of the most insipid bed wetters in a public office though.

I'm not even surprised the media ignores her idiocy, as they seem to do for democrooks.

Remember this gem when you need another example of astonishing liberal stupidity:

3-25-2010_Hank_Johnson_Guam_Tip_Over.wmv - YouTube

yeah i was thinking about poor old hank just today

with the Norks being in the news and all

--LOL

Context is everything. Feinstein was saying it's "legal to hunt humans" - with "15-round, 30-round, even 150-round magazines...” Hence, she was talking about high-capacity magazines being legal - to hunt humans - NOT the hunting of humans being legal. Again, context is everything.

“We have federal regulations and state laws that prohibit hunting ducks with more than three rounds, and yet it’s legal to hunt humans with 15-round, 30-round, even 150-round magazines,” she continued.

Feinstein: 'It's Legal to Hunt Humans With 15-Round, 30-Round, Even 150-Round Magazines' | CNS News

Nope, if that's the quote, she clearly states that "It's legal to hunt humans...". Apparently she thinks using large capacity magazines is how it's done. Came as a surprise to me. I was under the impression that it was illegal to hunt humans using any kind of tackle.

Last edited:
Magazine Capacity Limits Saves Lives

It saves lives. I know this from first hand experience.

On July 27, 2008, Jim Adkisson pulled a semi-automatic shotgun from a guitar case and fired three shots into my church congregation at Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church. After the third shot, he was subdued by five brave and unarmed men: John Bohstedt, Robert Birdwell, Arthur Bolds, and Terry Uselton and visitor Jamie Parkey. I can still remember him yelling that they were hurting him. They had broken his arm.

Why only three shots?

Typical shotguns sold in the United States have a tubular magazine with a capacity of 6-8 cartridges (shells). However, most states have game and fish regulations which limit the magazine capacity of a shotgun to three shells for migratory bird hunting. In other words, we want to give the ducks a sporting chance. As a hunter, you do not want to get caught in the field during duck season with a shotgun holding more than three shells in the magazine – even if you’re hunting something else – like deer.

Most hunting shotguns are arguably used for duck hunting while many deer hunters, but not all, prefer rifles. Because of this, most shotguns are sold with a magazine plug installed. This magazine plug limits the amount of shells that can be loaded into the shotgun to three. A knowledgeable gun owner that is mechanically inclined could easily remove the magazine plug. There are even instructions in most owners manuals for how to install and remove this plug. For instance, on page 11 of the Remington Model 870 Semi-automatic Shotgun Owner’s Manual, provides step-by-step instructions.

Thankfully, Jim Adkisson wasn’t a knowledgeable gun owner. Had he been and removed this magazine plug, five more shots would have been fired before he was stopped.

More: Magazine Capacity Limits Saves Lives « manicsquirrel.com

On July 27, 2008, a politically motivated[2][3] fatal shooting took place at the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States. Motivated by a desire to kill liberals and Democrats, gunman Jim David Adkisson fired a shotgun at members of the congregation during a youth performance of a musical, killing two people and wounding seven others.

More: Knoxville Unitarian Universalist church shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You're comparing a fixed tube to a detachable magazine? Idiot.

Would you expect anything better from someone who obviously thinks Feinstein is brilliant and that it's legal to hunt humans as long as you limit your load to three rounds, like a duck hunter.

Anti gunners are some of the most stupist people God put here on earth

Look if you're going to oppose something, educate yourself on the subject so you will not look stupid.

gus2.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

Once again, the clueless left on the march. They have no idea what they are doing, they just want to do "something" and they are inclined to jump on anything they see that might move. They could care less if it will actually work.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETqX3DRtZtU]60 Minutes: George W. Bush Sought to -Find A Way- to Invade Iraq - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-D1jCZ31Uw]EXPOSED: Bush Planned on Invading Iraq Before 9/11-Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_whistle:

Cars & motorbikes aren't designed to kill people. Guns are. We make drivers get insurance too and heavily regulate their use of cars. The lack of insurance requirements, licensing, deep background checks, and comprehensive training for gun ownership has been a blood-soaked disaster.

You'd think conservative blood-lust would have been sated with their cruel health care policies and warmongering foreign policies, but conservatives thirst for more innocent blood so oppose gun regulation even after 20 kids are slaughtered.

The democrats are pandering to fear. Lots of people are afraid of guns and people who own guns, so they want to take the guns away from them.

They already know most gun owners won't vote for them.

well they get lots of misinformation about what they are how they operate

and about how they are accessed

when they should be worried about those who will obey the law

no matter what the law is

Look if you're going to oppose something, educate yourself on the subject so you will not look stupid.

Diana DeGette's

"These are ammunition, they're bullets, so the people who have those now, they're going to shoot them, so if you ban them in the future, the number of these high-capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time because the bullets will have been shot and there won't be any more available," she said at Tuesday's forum, hosted by The Denver Post's editorial board.

Rep. Diana DeGette draws criticism for 'pretty stupid' ammo-magazine comment - LA Daily News

This wouldn't have happened if liberals had their way:

Detective, murder suspect dead after shooting in Mississippi police station

(CNN) -- A veteran detective and the murder suspect he was interviewing were killed Thursday in a shooting inside the Jackson, Mississippi, police headquarters.
The detective was talking with the suspect when the shots were fired, Othor Cain, a spokesman for the Hinds County Sheriff's Department, told CNN.
Other law enforcement officers overheard the gunshots and rushed into the room, said a shaken Chris Mims, a spokesman for Mayor Harvey Johnson.
They found both people dead.

But conservative policies on guns dominate in this country (for now) , and things like shootings of cops in police stations are entirely the fault of conservatives.

the "most stupidist"??? Really ??? Are you sure about that?

in case you missed it she thinks magazines are ammo.

but is that really "the most stupidist" thing you ever heard?
Ever?

I'll nominate an alternative-candidate!!

"It's very interesting when you think about it, the slaves who left here to go to America, because of their steadfast and their religion and their belief in freedom, helped change America." — Dakar, Senegal, July 8, 2003

Cars & motorbikes aren't designed to kill people. Guns are. We make drivers get insurance too and heavily regulate their use of cars. The lack of insurance requirements, licensing, deep background checks, and comprehensive training for gun ownership has been a blood-soaked disaster.

You'd think conservative blood-lust would have been sated with their cruel health care policies and warmongering foreign policies, but conservatives thirst for more innocent blood so oppose gun regulation even after 20 kids are slaughtered.

That's all very nice, but do you have a reasonable solution?

Magazine capacity won't make a difference. While a 10 round mag may require someone to change mags, it only takes a couple of seconds to do that. The idea that this couple of seconds would give someone a chance to get away is absurd. By the time you figure out the person is changing mags and get up to run, he's already reloaded.

Banning specific types of rifles won't do it. The vast majoriy of gun related deaths are by handgun, not rifle. The type of rifles propsed to be banned account for a miniscule percentage. Removing them from the scene only means another type of weapon would be used. You can do just as much damage, just as quickly with a pistol as with a rifle when you're close up.

Banning all weapons is pointless to even attempt. It would require a Constitutional amendment and the simple reality is that there are already millions of weapons out there. Pandora's box is already open and you are not going to close it.

So, what you are left with are background checks and we already do that.

I do not argue that the government can't place limits upon weapons, but if you expect me to support it then I expect to see some potential that it will actually do something to resolve a problem. So far, all I have seen are useless gestures. Politicians attempting to look like they are doing something, not doing anything which willl have the slightest impact.

So, what do you propose?

I believe a fetus is a human being that is entitled to protection under our legal system.
A human being is someone that can live outside the womb without assistance.

A fetus cannot.

I define a human as exhibiting charateristics that are uniquely human. But then again, I'm not the eruditest person on here, so I will let the intelligenter people here define "human" and "stupidest" however they choose.

btw - I am aware of the viability test that Roe v Wade used to legally define when it is acceptable to prohibit abortion. I disagree with using that standard.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back