Anti-Abortionists Hypocrisy at it's Finest

If I were you, I wouldn't be accusing others of trying to control anyone's health.

View attachment 578326

Very poor example of RWNJ propaganda. You people have for years said, "We Don't Want The Government Deciding Heath"...."We Don't Want The Government In The Doctor's Office."....We Don't Want The Government In The Operating Room".

Then to prove what hypocritical assholes you really are you pass laws doing exactly that.

As regards COVID Vaccinations and Busters, I've had mine. I do not care one way or fucking other if YOU sick from COVID, just don't go to the hospital for care, you're taking beds away from the people who need. IF you DIE from COVID....may it be slow, painful and very agonizing for you.

First off you might be the only person to have heard of that site. Second your link takes me to a Shopify website, a website that wants me to pay to have my computer unlocked and another off the wall site but no story on abortion of any kind.
second I understand that you are all for it. Too bad your mother was not so in favor of it.

Maybe if YOUR Mother had an abortion, we would not have to suffer the stupidity of your brand of Reich Wing Bull Shit.

SCOTUS and POTUS are run by Catholics, the people in power that allow abortions

So what?

IF that were true in any way/shape or form then the Catholic Doctrine of the Seamless Cloth would practiced. Meaning if you are Pro-Life (YOUR NOT) then you would oppose Capital Punishment, War in any form, Torture and would support strong gun control legislation. IF you were pro-life you would oppose violence against Women regardless of Race, Religion, Ethnic Back Ground or Country of Birth.

It's not that your liar....you are. It's that you are a piss poor excuse for a liar....so you must the Conservative.

Last edited:
Anti-Abortionists Hypocrisy at it's Finest. www.theguardoan.com A Republican theme on abortions: " It's OK for me, evil for thee. " August 25, 2018 the week in Patriarchy An illustrious list of Republican men who are publicly anti-abortion, but privately have supported women in their lives having abortions. -Arua Mahdawi Personally, I consider the article was largely a disappointment, it didn't mention in any big names like Trump, or any of the other big Republican leaders. So it didn't investigate very thoroughly. Nonetheless, it helps explain we are all only human and guilty of many sins, so we shouldn't be dwelling on the sins of others. Yet here I am, isn't gossip wonderful ! I've always been a sinner and I don't lie about it.
Names and dates Mr. all talk but no hat. :rolleyes-41:

First off you might be the only person to have heard of that site. Second your link takes me to a Shopify website, a website that wants me to pay to have my computer unlocked and another off the wall site but no story on abortion of any kind.
second I understand that you are all for it. Too bad your mother was not so in favor of it.
His link sent me to a Walmart Shoppers buy it site.

Maybe if YOUR Mother had an abortion, we would not have to suffer the stupidity of your brand of Reich Wing Bull Shit.
Lol. Did I trigger you? Poor little child. But I do love a good laugh at your expense. We all understand the leftmdoes not really care about morals or taking responsibility for anything.

Names and dates Mr. all talk but no hat. :rolleyes-41:
If you read the article you'd know those things. Like I said it wasn't very in-depth they didn't investigate high ranking republican officials like trump, it was just a few cases that were in the news anyway.

Lol. Did I trigger you? Poor little child. But I do love a good laugh at your expense. We all understand the leftmdoes not really care about morals or taking responsibility for anything.
Please don't let these creeps get to you they talk about morals they have none they can't make a case so they switch and bait you with some other insult or idiocy it's just a game to them a very sick game.

Please don't let these creeps get to you they talk about morals they have none they can't make a case so they switch and bait you with some other insult or idiocy it's just a game to them a very sick game.
Oh as I said I get a laugh at their expense.

I hope I just didn't encourage the wrong person. I am pro-choice, and I despise the tactics that the so-called pro-life people on here are using. In my mind if your pro life you wouldn't be try to condemn and criminalize people for whatever they do. They seem more like their anti-abortion and anti-women than anything else.

I hope I just didn't encourage the wrong person. I am pro-choice, and I despise the tactics that the so-called pro-life people on here are using. In my mind if your pro life you wouldn't be try to condemn and criminalize people for whatever they do. They seem more like their anti-abortion and anti-women than anything else.
I'm trying to watch the news and answer these posts at the same time it might not be the best solution I'm putting the phone away until the news is over. Learned a new word that I never heard of before, I'll tell you all about later bye.

The link in the first post was incorrect, I corrected it in the very second post.
I misspelled one letter that's all it took to screw it up. These computers can put words in your mouth that you never spoke, if they can't overlook one letter ? !

IF this is a demonstration of what you might laughingly call a sense of humor then I feel sorry for you.

I do not need my morals questioned by people who think separating children from their parents gun point is good idea.

Last edited:
These computers can put words in your mouth that you never spoke,

On the contrary... computers are quite literally. They do exactly what you tell them, even if you meant to tell them something quite different.

IF this is a demonstration of what you might laughingly call a sense of humor then I feel sorry for you.

I do not need my morals questioned by people who think separating children from their parents gun point is good idea.
I wanted to apologize to you, I made a mistake, the advice I gave to Maxdeath was meant for you. Please don't let these people get to you they're all creeps.

On the contrary... computers are quite literally. They do exactly what you tell them, even if you meant to tell them something quite different.
Well I've got a bad one then, when I speak into the phone it doesn't always say that correct words come out. She just did it again. C it just did it again. I'm going to type it out. See it just did it over and over.

Well I've got a bad one then, when I speak into the phone it doesn't always say that correct words come out. She just did it again. C it just did it again. I'm going to type it out. See it just did it over and over.

I think these conversations are getting a little out of control everybody needs to step back take a deep breath and relax. I'm thinking of my water lilies blooming in the summertime in the pond in the backyard
You might enjoy that too

Attachments

• IMG_20211221_183228.jpg
    IMG_20211221_183228.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 22

Forum List

Back