Anthony Fauci’s Pension Will Exceed $350,000 Per Year – The Largest In US Federal Government History

That's what the link is for.
Bullshit, nothing in the link says that funding gain of function research is illegal.

Nor does it say specific examples of experiments are of Covid-19 related research.

"particular experiments revealed in Tabak’s letter may not have created SARS-CoV-2"

So now you aren't denying Faucci funded such research. That's progress.
What a fucking dodge

Yes I am refuting that as well.

Faucci headed NIH, that doesn't mean he was specifically involved in aproving experiments at Wuhan lab. Nothing in your link says otherwise.

What a fucking dodge

Yes I am refuting that as well.

Faucci headed NIH, that doesn't mean he was specifically involved in aproving experiments at Wuhan lab. Nothing in your link says otherwise.
Faucci heads the NIH. He is responsible for what the NIH funds.

Show some 'nads and accept responsibility for what the King of Science funded, which is more than
that oily sleazy medi-crat piece of shit will do.

Faucci heads the NIH. He is responsible for what the NIH funds.

Show some 'nads and accept responsibility for what the King of Science funded, which is more than
that oily sleazy medi-crat piece of shit will do.

Thats like saying Trump headed American government so therefore he should go to jail for what his government funded.

But ITS NOT EVEN ILLEGAL. Get it dummy?

Even if you can somehow establish that Faucci was personally involved (which you absolutely have not) it's still not against any American law to fund gain of function research.

He isn't a ceo he is a public servant. He is more than capable of working in the private sector if he wants more money.
We want gifted, dedicated professionals like Faucci working for our government. His pension, given 55 years of high level service to this country is well earned. Faucci is 81 years old and is still working hard for this country instead of collecting retirement.

Don't agree? Fine, get the congress to change pension rules, Faucci is not getting anything special carved out just for him.

Last edited:
There is a specific LAW against gain of function experiments?

And who is that "someone"? Are you saying that Fauci himself somehow aproved specific funding for specific experiments at Wuhan lab?
He should be in jail just because of the research and treatment of those dogs. I don't ever want to hear you loons complain about animal abuse again.

You're fucking insane. NO GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL should get that kind of retirement. EVER

And yall wonder why we're broke ffs
Then I will wait for you to bitch about the pension of Donald Trump, at a yearly rate of $221,400 a year, and after only four years of eating McDonald's and watching FOX news, that seems far more insulting than Fauci's $350,000 after 55 years. But Trump also gets Secret Service protection, uncapped office space rental, staff allowance, and travel expenses can easily push the total to over a million a year. Where is the outrage?

We want gifted, dedicated professionals like Faucci working for our government. His pension, given 55 years of high level service to this country is well earned. Faucci is 81 years old and is still working hard for this country instead of collecting retirement.

Don't agree? Fine, get the congress to change pension rules, Faucci is not getting anything special carved out just for him.
Congress shouldn't get any pensions either.

Then I will wait for you to bitch about the pension of Donald Trump, at a yearly rate of $221,400 a year, and after only four years of eating McDonald's and watching FOX news, that seems far more insulting than Fauci's $350,000 after 55 years. But Trump also gets Secret Service protection, uncapped office space rental, staff allowance, and travel expenses can easily push the total to over a million a year. Where is the outrage?
The only thing Trump should get is security. Like any other president. In fact no government employee should get a pension at tax payers expense.

The only thing Trump should get is security. Like any other president. In fact no government employee should get a pension at tax payers expense.
Funny, Trump supposedly gave away his salary while president., but his ass has cashed every single monthly pension check.

Penelope
350,000 dollars?? I think not. He's no better than anyone else and I doubt all Fed employee's get that kind of money.

What an idiot you are.

Forum List

Back