Anthony Dia

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Police officer shot yesterday morning in the Home Depot parking lot. I shop there almost every weekend.

Toledo Police Officer Anthony Dia, 26, was responding to a call in the parking lot of Home Depot on Alexis Road early Saturday morning and was shot in the chest and killed by an intoxicated man holding a beer, police said. Dia was later pronounced dead at a hospital, Police Chief George Kral said at a news conference July 4.

I found his last words on Tiktok

Police officer shot yesterday morning in the Home Depot parking lot. I shop there almost every weekend.

Toledo Police Officer Anthony Dia, 26, was responding to a call in the parking lot of Home Depot on Alexis Road early Saturday morning and was shot in the chest and killed by an intoxicated man holding a beer, police said. Dia was later pronounced dead at a hospital, Police Chief George Kral said at a news conference July 4.
At least the scumbag that shot Dia, saved the state the expense of housing his ass for years. Good riddance.

The cop was checking on a guy wandering the parking lot. The guy turned around and shot him in cold blood.

“He was checking to make sure that this man was OK,” Krahl said.

Witnesses on scene told police the 57-year-old, male suspect was walking away when he turned and fired one round from a handgun and shot the officer.

Officers quickly placed their injured comrade into a cruiser and sped off to hospital, where the chief said he died.

Here's another article about it.

Sad

No doubt, the city will find in favor of the drunk man, support him because he was protesting racial injustce and police brutality.

THE DIVISIONS ARE CLEAR:

• IN EVERY CASE, no matter what they CLAIM, the Democrats are in favor of anything which brings greater harm to this country and supports chaos and anarchy. They are addressing NOTHING. They are solving NOTHING. Dozens if not hundreds have now died at the hands of their policies as well as billions of dollars in property damage and TRILLIONS in damage to the economy and people.

• TRUMP is for preserving law and order, jobs, the economy and national security.

Can the choice possibly be any simpler this Fall? The Democrats in their insanity are giving people NO CHOICE but to vote for Trump!

I have yet to find ANYTHING about the killer. Gee, I wonder what that tells me.

He was an unwitting pawn set up by some radical leftist. The Leftist-Democrats are trying to incite a race war and total anarchy / civil breakdown to keep Biden off the front page and to blame Trump so they can hopefully slip Pedo Joe in under the door!

Killer was white

I knew him personally. He was an asshole who liked to mouth off at barmaids when they cut him off and frequently had to be physically thrown out of the bar. He would get really nasty when he was drunk, which was pretty much always.

Last edited:
The cop was checking on a guy wandering the parking lot. The guy turned around and shot him in cold blood.

“He was checking to make sure that this man was OK,” Krahl said.

Witnesses on scene told police the 57-year-old, male suspect was walking away when he turned and fired one round from a handgun and shot the officer.

Officers quickly placed their injured comrade into a cruiser and sped off to hospital, where the chief said he died.
The area where it happened, the intersection of Alexis & Lewis, is informally known as "Motorhead" to locals. People congregate there at night to show off their cars, meet girls and party. There used to be a lot of drag racing about 20-25 years ago when a friend of mine was killed after he lost control and rolled his Camaro during a drag race. After that the cops really cracked down on the drag racing.

Apparently Edward Henry was being a drunken nuisance as usual and somebody called the cops.

New Topics

Forum List

Back