Anthony 'Carlos Danger' Weiner (A Jew) To Plead Guilty In Sexting With A 15 Year-Old In Plea Deal

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Interesting! I wonder if his computer will eventually be subpoenaed by Special Council Mueller when his investigation into alleged Russian collusion changes course and diverts towards Hillary, Podesta, and eventually Obama?

On a side note coinciding with Weiner:
A former uniformed Secret Service officer was sentenced to 20 years in prison on Thursday for sending sexually explicit photos of himself to underage girls — while he was on duty at the White House.

www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ex-secret-service-officer-gets-20-years-sexting-teens-white-n761891

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/19/anthony-weiner-to-plead-guilty-on-charges-of-sexting-a-minor/

Anthony 'Carlos Danger' Weiner (A Jew) To Plead Guilty In Sexting With A 15 Year-Old In Plea Deal

When certain people encounter a controversy, all they can see is JEW JEW JEW.

World War II beat that vile filth out of a lot of them. In many cases by killing them, since nothing else would work.

Looks like they missed a few.

Crooked Hillary will probably talk to the crooked judge so he doesn't have to serve time.

Didn't a shitload of snowflakes want this child molestor to be Mayor of NEW YORK CITY?

Weren't Hillary Clinton's STATE DEPARTMENT E-MAILS on the same computer that Carlos used to commit pedophilia?

ARE YOU SHITTING ME?

Huma had Hillary's e-mails forwarded to Carlos Danger's computer so she could print them up for Hillary.

Hillary can'T print her own fucking e-mails, but she should be POTUS?

WTF?

Bill Clinton and Anthony Weiner are 2 peas in a pod, huh?

Complete perverts that Dems ignore their transgressions because according to libs, only right wingers do bad things.

Bill Clinton dropped buckets of jizz all over White House interns and lied about it to a GRAND JURY....resulting in him being only the 2nd POTUS in US history to be IMPEACHED. He was also DISBARRED.

Crickets from the left...."IT'S HIS PRIVATE LIFE!!!!"

Weiner is a pedophile.

Nice company to be in.....Bill, Hillary, Anthony, and Huma....what a group at STATESMEN!!!

She waited until he pled guilty.

Why didn't Huma "STAND BY HER MAN" like Hillary did with Bill?

hillary-clinton-anthony-weiner_new.jpg

Weiner was sending dick pics to children from the SAME COMPUTER that contained e-mails from the SECRETARY OF STATE, HILLARY CLINTON.

WOW...

Interesting! I wonder if his computer will eventually be subpoenaed by Special Council Mueller when his investigation into alleged Russian collusion changes course and diverts towards Hillary, Podesta, and eventually Obama?
Why was it necessary to place his faith in parentheses in your thread title? What does his religion have to do with anything? Are you one of those miserable muslims?

Just look at the text to this 15-year old underage girl from this sick pig. Vintage progressive piece of garbage...
I would bust that tight p***y” and “Thought of you this am. Hard.” were among some of the messages sent from Weiner to the 15 year old. According to the girl, Weiner would engage her in rape fantasies where he would imagine committing horrific acts on her after her Dad left the house.
Anthony Weiner Cries While Pleading Guilty To Sexting An Underage Girl | American Military News

On a side note coinciding with Weiner:
A former uniformed Secret Service officer was sentenced to 20 years in prison on Thursday for sending sexually explicit photos of himself to underage girls — while he was on duty at the White House.

www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ex-secret-service-officer-gets-20-years-sexting-teens-white-n761891

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/19/anthony-weiner-to-plead-guilty-on-charges-of-sexting-a-minor/

You can't trust those Jews like Weinerand Ivanka... you agree right Stevie?

Just look at the text to this 15-year old underage girl from this sick pig. Vintage progressive piece of garbage...
I would bust that tight p***y” and “Thought of you this am. Hard.” were among some of the messages sent from Weiner to the 15 year old. According to the girl, Weiner would engage her in rape fantasies where he would imagine committing horrific acts on her after her Dad left the house.
Anthony Weiner Cries While Pleading Guilty To Sexting An Underage Girl | American Military News

What kind of twisted mind even thinks like that?

What kind of twisted mind even thinks like that?
Seriously! Who even fantasizes about raping grown women - much less a child? This progressive pig is clearly a sexual predator. They need to keep this animal locked up.

Forum List

Back