Anthony Blinken, Stupid and Dangerous

Karazai, Ghani, whatever the hell his name is. They all would have done the same: cut and run. The world needs to focus on the South China Sea in my opinion.

The issue regarding this insanely poor withdrawal will be the intelligence and recommendation that was provided to the president of the U.S. This is how he should be judged.

If he rushed it due to political pressure from donors, or, his own agenda, he will be judged accordingly. If it was recommended to him due to bad intel, that's on the intelligence agencies.

It would seem to me that this evacuation should have been going on for weeks before this day.

Last edited:
Did you also hear the ignoramus secretary of defense
The woke bastard had no comment about the tens of thousands of trapped Americans

geez! the xiden admin didn’t even know who the President was!

how in the heck!? to be fair the president’s son did work on mayor pete’s campaign, so maybe that’s why they ignored him

All of them are just Marxist tools of the Democratic Stalinist party
You fire one and you have millions clones to take its place

Senator McCain, I understand, many years ago warned against allowing Mr. B. to ever hold an important post.

He appears to be such an effete and woke individual who has no idea of what the real world is like.

Forum List

Back