Another Where Is. MDK! Where is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to buddy up, people. nothing sucks worse than the disappearance of someone else that everyone likes and not know why. Kat and Coyote have my phone number along with a few others. They also know I loathe talking on the phone but we are able to text just fine if need be, which is rare. I do talk to gallant warrior as much as possible which is not alot, but we do keep in touch now and then via phone calls. So...if I kick the bucket, they can inform those who would wish to know or announce it here for all to know. I'd be dead, so I wouldn't care who knows, heh.

If there is someone here you really trust...give them your number.

At a board I posted at for around 20 years, one such lady passed away. Nobody knew, including me. But, her husband was on her pc clearing things up with her accounts and saw my email to her and hers to me. He sent me a message to call him, so I did because she had been MIA for a few months which was not like her. So I called him and he told me she died. I asked if I could tell her friends on the board and he said please do. So I did. It was the hardest thing I ever did on a message board, being the bearer of such sad news, but it gave closure.

So....buddy up. We all have been posting together for a long time...enemies and friends alike but still together here in this one place. Don't disappear.

Hello, it is a good idea Gracie and i hope too that MDK is alright ? I could give my phone number to one of the member who i am pretty close but he would have to give me his own in return .

Maybe one of the administrator could send him an email ?

The whole board is becoming nothing but a flame zone... people eventually stop showing up when people threaten to shoot them and the mods don't seem to want to clean it up.

No one is threatening to shoot you drama queen. No one knows, or cares who yiu are.

But, if you and your ilk were less troll like, the atmosphere around here would get a lot better.

But, seeing as how your mission is to destroy the country by sowing dissension, and discord, there is fat chance you will stop.

and yet west loves the rightest trolls since he is one

westwall

Yeah, forgive me if I dislike assholes who lie, cheat, and steal, burn down cities for their politics, and wish to deny Americans their fundamental civil rights.

If you think that makes me a troll then we know what sort of creature you are too

The whole board is becoming nothing but a flame zone... people eventually stop showing up when people threaten to shoot them and the mods don't seem to want to clean it up.
Have you ever considered not being so thoroughly committed to this intercine war of yours against anybody who does not goosestep to your uber-conformist screed?

The culture war you are fighting to establish totalitarian rule is the cause of the animosity. If you would learn to understand principles instead of just fighting for the dominance of your political tribe, that would go a long way towards rectifying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back