A good project for conservatives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
For someone that has the time would be to go over all the threads that are sent to the basement and classify them into one of two categories.....leftist---or conservative.

I think it would be interesting to know which group gets more posts sent to the basement.

For someone that has the time would be to go over all the threads that are sent to the basement and classify them into one of two categories.....leftist---or conservative.

I think it would be interesting to know which group gets more posts sent to the basement.
I gave up posting on most boards upstairs and just post them here to save time for all and not get irritated.

For a proper analysis you need to first figure out the ideological make up up of this forum.

1. How many left vs. right members? The board tilts right, probably 75% right vs. 20% left and 5% no clue. That would tell you there are going to be more rightwing leaning threads being started to begin with.

2. Who are the most prolific thread starters? Right or left?

3. What is the balance of threads upstairs? How many right…how many left?

4. Of the threads moved downstairs…is it mostly from a handful of members who can’t or choose not to follow a handful of really simple rules?

5. The most frequent reason threads get moved, closed or trashed is the thread fails Clean Start Or is started with the intent of trolling and brawling. Clean Start is simple a kindergartner could get it and it only applies to tbe opening post and title. If you have to throw in Xiden, Bai Dung, Orange blob, save it for your responses or START the the thread in Badlands.

Of course a real analysis requires requires a bit of work :rolleyes:

I do the opposet. I dont get mad, but I expect them to work for it
Work???.BAWWWHAHA

They have like 6 Hall Monitors slithering through every thread to please their masters. They tattletale like little Tinkerbells annoyingly flying around

Hall Monitors are simply angry that their life's work of being a mod at USMB will never materialize. So they accept being pretend mods

Of course our Hall Monitors are mostly libturd

For a proper analysis you need to first figure out the ideological make up up of this forum.

1. How many left vs. right members? The board tilts right, probably 75% right vs. 20% left and 5% no clue. That would tell you there are going to be more rightwing leaning threads being started to begin with.

4. Of the threads moved downstairs…is it mostly from a handful of members who can’t or choose not to follow a handful of really simple rules?

5. The most frequent reason threads get moved, closed or trashed is the thread fails Clean Start Or is started with the intent of trolling and brawling. Clean Start is simple a kindergartner could get it and it only applies to tbe opening post and title. If you have to throw in Xiden, Bai Dung, Orange blob, save it for your responses or START the the thread in Badlands.

70% ??????

I think it is more like 50% on any given day. Have you done an inventory of our members who post daily?...lol

5. The most frequent reason threads get moved, closed or trashed is the thread fails Clean Start Or is started with the intent of trolling and brawling.

This is also the most arbitrarily used reason for moving threads that I've seen.

Anyway. I'd be more interested in knowing how many threads that got shoved into the conspiracy section turned out to be true. And ultimately became policy.

The words left and right are rather meaningless in my view.

hehheh That might skewer the stats.
At first I resisted coming here. But slowly, very slowly...............you end up coming here more and more.

Then like a Black Hole, you're gone. Sucked up.

Half this problem is each mod has their favorite hall monitor always slithering about..........................And then runs for a mod

Like this

An old adage applies here...

Don't explain....Those who trust you don't need it, and those who don't trust you will not believe it.

Your limp pleadings notwithstanding, the perception is the reality that you have to deal with....And I recognize only one of y'all who has any interest whatsoever in changing that perception.

Consider this, stupid: 80% of the threads started on this forum are by Trump loving whack a loons, so it would make sense that most threads moved to the basement are started by Trump loving whack a loons.

Because.......... math.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back