Biden Orders Republican AZ Governor Doug Ducey To Open Border And Remove 60 Shipping Containers Filling 4000' Gap In Border Wall

No, the Democrats. Same thing.

Ah, you're one of those.

My links show great improvement in illegal immigration once Trump finally got all his policies in place. The current events in illegal immigration shows that Dementia deliberately reversed those policies to increase the flow of illegals.
The current events show that neither party is willing to fine the heck out of employers and fix our broken visa system and stop those who pay into SS because the fed wants the money.

Currents events do not "deliberately" show anything. Your media masters tell you what Joe thinks and you parrot it.

Ah, you're one of those.

One of what, people that actually understand it?

The current events show that neither party is willing to fine the heck out of employers and fix our broken visa system and stop those who pay into SS because the fed wants the money.

Currents events do not "deliberately" show anything. Your media masters tell you what Joe thinks and you parrot it.

Our party hasn't been in power for the last four years. Our last President made great improvements in illegal crossings as the several links I posted, including one from your very own leftist MSM.

No. Someone who screams commie! Fascist! Liar! Etc etc when they read a different opinion.

Our party hasn't been in power for the last four years. Our last President made great improvements in illegal crossings as the several links I posted, including one from your very own leftist MSM.
Yeah but illegals who got away were way up under Trump compared to Obama. Trump must have messed something up?

No. Someone who screams commie! Fascist! Liar! Etc etc when they read a different opinion.

It has nothing to do with a different opinion, it has to do with what communism actually is. As I told others on this service, all you have to really do is go to the US Communist party website, read what they stand for. You'll find very few differences between them and the Democrat platform. Or perhaps read who they endorsed in the last several presidential elections. They are all Democrats with the highest praises from the party.

If the devil comes for your soul, he will not be breathing fire, with red skin and a pointy tail. He will likely be a very well dressed man, somewhat coy, and certainly not going to tell you what he's after. by the time the party announces who they really are, you will have already been living under communism for several years before that and not even realize it.

Yeah but illegals who got away were way up under Trump compared to Obama. Trump must have messed something up?

How are they getting away when there were so many less of them?

i dont think any man on earth has the strength to push these 100 ton containers, well maybe Hulk Hogan

It has nothing to do with a different opinion, it has to do with what communism actually is. As I told others on this service, all you have to really do is go to the US Communist party website, read what they stand for. You'll find very few differences between them and the Democrat platform. Or perhaps read who they endorsed in the last several presidential elections. They are all Democrats with the highest praises from the party.

If the devil comes for your soul, he will not be breathing fire, with red skin and a pointy tail. He will likely be a very well dressed man, somewhat coy, and certainly not going to tell you what he's after. by the time the party announces who they really are, you will have already been living under communism for several years before that and not even realize it.

Same with Repubs and communism as well as fascism. Easy to twist characteristics to fit a narrative. Propaganda 101. Did you fall for it?
How are they getting away when there were so many less of them?
I believe the article said because Trump didn't put much focus on border security (cameras etc) compared to the wall. You may have to re read it through.

Same with Repubs and communism as well as fascism. Easy to twist characteristics to fit a narrative. Propaganda 101. Did you fall for it?

Great, then show me where the US Communists and the Republicans agree. I can post a link to where they agree with Democrats.

I believe the article said because Trump didn't put much focus on border security (cameras etc) compared to the wall. You may have to re read it through.

It said nothing of the sort and the articles were written before the wall even started. What they were referring to was policy, not the wall. It was Trump's policies that made the difference. The wall was just icing on the cake that most of the Border Patrol supported.

Biden administration Sues Az For Doing What It Refuses To Do - Secure The Border, Stop The Invasion, & Protect Az And Its Citizens

In this case, when the Federal Govt not only refuses to protect National Sovereignty / Security but also refuses to protect a state, the state should have the right to step up and take action to protect itself and its residents.

I hope this goes to the USSC where Az can point out the Biden administrations' violations of both Constutution and federal laws / immigration laws.

Red herring. They are not open borders.

There are many other issues to consider when voting.

The political elites love single issue voters.
Agreed, I am for secure borders, finding, and shipping home illegals who are here, with the understanding that if they return they will be shipped out, and shot on site if they choose to try and return without going through the proper channels. I am against the wholesale slaughter of children in the womb. I am for a fair flat tax, where everyone pays the same percentage.

It’s a good thing I am not the Governor of Arizona.

I would order my National Guard to protect the shipping containers and tell Joe Biden to go straight to hell.

Agreed, I am for secure borders, finding, and shipping home illegals who are here, with the understanding that if they return they will be shipped out,

Completely agree with you. To bad the elites donate to politicians on both sides to more or less leave employers alone.

and shot on site if they choose to try and return without going through the proper channels.

I don't support this. Not sure if it's legal but maybe it is.

I am against the wholesale slaughter of children in the womb.

Me too but I am fine with legal abortions.

I am for a fair flat tax, where everyone pays the same percentage.
The flat tax rate is interesting. Honestly I don't think have a enough knowledge of economics to see how this type of plan would ultimately effect the economy on a macro level but it is an intriguing concept.

I was a big advocate of Trump's tax plan that he promised when he ran for president. To bad he folded like a wet paper sack when lobbyist changed his mind.

Remember ? Simplify the tax code. Stop carried interest. Oh well. Maybe if America can pull it's collective head out of it's ass we can elect some moderates into office that seem to genuinely care about such things. I'm a big fan of a Kasich/Klobuchar ticket but neither have much charisma so that doesn't help.

Forum List

Back