Another Vicious Crime Against An Asian Caught On Video In NYC Subway And Still No White Supremacy In Sight

No, it's not a white supremacy thing, it's that a bunch of idiots are using the term "China virus" to cause hate and discontent. And, if I saw someone being attacked for no reason, no matter what the race, I would do my best to stop it. Saw a video on Inside Edition today that showed a black person attacking an Asian elderly woman (interesting how they usually prey on the old), and the 3 people who watched the whole thing did nothing. Me? I've stopped several incidents when people are attacked, and will stop another if I see it in front of me. People who don't do anything are cowards, and not really interested in their fellow humans.
I havent heard any of these attackers even mention COVID. Black people simply hate asians, and whites, and arabs, and hispanics, etc. This isnt exactly a new thing. They have been doing this shit for decades.

Last edited:
Post the full video of stuff if you're going to create the topic. The guy used the "N-Word". Don't use that word in public...EVER!

Talk shit, get hit.
Negros use the full n-word all the time. They mispronounce it as "nigga", but then again, they call heroin "heron", lol.

When it comes to dishing out random violence, nobody does it better than the poor, oppressed blacks. I wonder how many white folks have fallen victim to black violence while we're focusing on the ones who happen to be asian?
Can you blame them? Being oppressed then suddenly coming in contact with white privilege. You’d want to smack you too.

No, it's not a white supremacy thing, it's that a bunch of idiots are using the term "China virus" to cause hate and discontent. And, if I saw someone being attacked for no reason, no matter what the race, I would do my best to stop it. Saw a video on Inside Edition today that showed a black person attacking an Asian elderly woman (interesting how they usually prey on the old), and the 3 people who watched the whole thing did nothing. Me? I've stopped several incidents when people are attacked, and will stop another if I see it in front of me. People who don't do anything are cowards, and not really interested in their fellow humans.
I make sure to smile and say hello to asians. It’s not enough to just leave them alone. Then they feel everyone is shunning them. White people. Do what melania said. Be best.

And asians know how many anti Asian trump supporters are out there keeping their mouths shut

Six whites dead in one shooting spree by a "quiet, troubled" black man. That matches the Asian toll in the Atlanta spa murders. Let's see all the OpEds decrying a tidal wave of anti-white violence. https://t.co/uaEwAIyeSe

Post the full video of stuff if you're going to create the topic. The guy used the "N-Word". Don't use that word in public...EVER!

Talk shit, get hit.
God damn you are a stupid piece of shit garbage you sick putrid mother-fucking bucket of pig shit. It was some bystander who said "he said ******" which, in case your head is so fa up the asses of the blacks you worship and feel inferior to, THAT IS A ROUTINE AUTOMATIC EXCUSE for any time blacks commit violence against non-blacks. and one more thing you stinking hick pathetic sickening mother fucker, you garbage sewer worm, IT'S NOT A VALID EXCUSE EVEN ON THOSE EXTREME RARE TIMES IT'S TRUE, you effeminate weakling. Just die. You are useless.

Talk shit, get hit.
God damn you are a stupid piece of shit garbage you sick putrid mother-fucking bucket of pig shit. It was some bystander who said "he said ******" which, in case your head is so fa up the asses of the blacks you worship and feel inferior to, THAT IS A ROUTINE AUTOMATIC EXCUSE for any time blacks commit violence against non-blacks. and one more thing you stinking hick pathetic sickening mother fucker, you garbage sewer worm, IT'S NOT A VALID EXCUSE EVEN ON THOSE EXTREME RARE TIMES IT'S TRUE, you effeminate weakling. Just die. You are useless.
Tell me how you really feel!

• Funny
Reactions: IM2

Talk shit, get hit.
Tell me how you really feel!
Die, you woke coward, you embarrassment of an ignorant untraveled piece of dog shit. Stop trying to be popular. You are pathetic

...I make sure to smile and say hello to asians. .....
Wow, what a fucking hero... :rolleyes:
What do you do for them? I talk to them and I smile when I pass. Better than Republicans who look away and think "go back to your own country". And those are the good republicans. The ones who don't say what they are thinking. Ones like you. You never say what you are thinking.

At least I am not one of you guys who does that. I know you don't because you worship asian men's feet but your Republican buddies are making asian americans really uncomfortable. If you don't care why should I? You want to deny it's happening to them? No surprise.

You were offended at the way FDR treated Asians but didn't mind Trump putting Mexican's in cages. And now that it's Republicans treating asians like shit, suddenly you aint so pro asian anymore.

P.S. If I saw someone picking on an asian I'd say something.

Kokumai, who is Japanese American, said it was initially unclear why the man was harassing her — but as he walked to his car, he started hurling anti-Asian slurs.

She said she was particularly bothered by the fact that witnesses did nothing to stop the racist rant.

“One lady did come up towards the end, asking if I was OK,” Kokumai said. “But until then, as he was walking up, yelling, there were people, but they kind of kept to themselves the entire time,” she said. “I thought, what if this was my grandma or my mom? That scares me.”

“Yes, what happened was horrible, but I don’t know which was worse, a stranger yelling and threatening to hurt me for no reason or people around me who witnessed everything and not doing a thing,” she posted to Instagram.

What do you do for them? I talk to them and I smile when I pass. Better than Republicans who look away and think "go back to your own country". And those are the good republicans. The ones who don't say what they are thinking. Ones like you. You never say what you are thinking.

At least I am not one of you guys who does that. I know you don't because you worship asian men's feet but your Republican buddies are making asian americans really uncomfortable. If you don't care why should I? You want to deny it's happening to them? No surprise.

You were offended at the way FDR treated Asians but didn't mind Trump putting Mexican's in cages. And now that it's Republicans treating asians like shit, suddenly you aint so pro asian anymore.

Kokumai, who is Japanese American, said it was initially unclear why the man was harassing her — but as he walked to his car, he started hurling anti-Asian slurs.

She said she was particularly bothered by the fact that witnesses did nothing to stop the racist rant.

YOU have posted many racist rants on this site, you brainless hypocrite.

Bobobrainless claims that he might theoretically smile at someone. What a fucking hero.

[/QUOTE]
So what? I'm like trump. I say what's on my mind. Just because I say the poor black community is fucked up doesn't mean you disagree. You just won't admit it. So I said it. You disagree? Well we know what you think about people who vote Democratic here. And we know 95% of your black student's parents vote Democratic. But you won't admit you think they are stupid. You're a coward.

I simply say blacks need to clean up their own communities because guys like you aren't going to help. The average crime rate per city in America is 300 per every 100,000 citizen. In Detroit it's something like 1900 for every 100,000 resident. Of course the black community is fucked up.

But I also blame whitey for this. You don't. But you won't admit to us you blame blacks 100% entirely. You won't admit or say anything. So who cares what you think about what I think. Fuck you puss balls.

Bobobrainless claims that he might theoretically smile at someone. What a fucking hero.
No I do smile and talk to them. I know there are a lot of Republicans at the dog park. We argue politics a lot up there. I never see any of them go out of their way to talk to the asians at the park, or smile at them.

And I hear a lot of them defend calling it the asian flu or wuhan flu.

I thought you liked asians? Because you vote for the party that tells them to go back to their own country.

You mean when I call them gooks? BFD

Forum List

Back