Another very warm month

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2008
Portland, Ore.
0.54, far warmer than any month prior to 1998. Looks like 2020 will easily make the top five warmest years on record, and that will mean the last six years are the warmest years on record.

1591215489019.png

Especially the last few days and evenings.
Could even get hotter.
There is a lot of senselessness going on.

We still havent hit 90 yet. We are usually hitting 90 by now.
I wish global warming would hit here.

BWahahahahhhahahahah

Another.... Were all gonna DIE thread by Old crock...

And yet when we take into account just landmass areas we are cooling by-0.27 deg F anomaly. So the only areas that are putting up heat are the earths oceans and even they are decreasing heat output...

0.54, far warmer than any month prior to 1998. Looks like 2020 will easily make the top five warmest years on record, and that will mean the last six years are the warmest years on record.

View attachment 345071

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

I was planning to post this last night, but then wondered if YOU were going to post it, thus decided to wait and see, I though of you because you have this childish fetish for one month warming trends, sure enough here you are with your usual we are in trouble bullshit, because you have done this many times now, you are predictable.

There are 7 months left for THIS year. :rolleyes:

Meanwhile have YOU suffered greatly for this last month warming, gasping for air, stuggling for ice cold water....?

It was a lot warmer 8,000 years ago, how come we and the cute Polar Bears didn't die off from the heat?

Was it the mass alien abductions that saved us then?

I love hot days over 90

Feeling wet the whole body resting at the edge of the floor, the sun burning the skin, suffocation due to the hot dense humidity, almost losing consciousness and hardly feeling the motion of the extremities, and just turning the body to one side and another rolling, one more time and splash!... the fresh cold water of the swimming pool.

And later floating facing up receiving the sun rays... I wish global warming stays forever...

I love hot days over 90

Feeling wet the whole body resting at the edge of the floor, the sun burning the skin, suffocation due to the hot dense humidity, almost losing consciousness and hardly feeling the motion of the extremities, and just turning the body to one side and another rolling, one more time and splash!... the fresh cold water of the swimming pool.

And later floating facing up receiving the sun rays... I wish global warming stays forever...

I have a brother who is warmist/alarmist, who after retiring after living in Seattle area for 50, years moves to Palm Springs Ca. It is on average 28 and 22 degrees F. hotter in June-July time fame in Palm Springs.

One of the hotter cities in America

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

We measure rainfall in feet here in the Pacific Northwest ... as in 4 feet of rain in the inland valleys, 8 feet on the slopes, 12 feet on the ridges, up to 16 feet along the Coast Range ... dry season coming on, come July and August we won't see any rain ...

Things were warmer during the Mesozoic ...

View attachment 345071

It has been COOLING over all since January 2016...... 4 years plus.

It has been COOLING over all since early 1998.... 22 years.

2016 .88C Big El-Nino years

1998 .75C Big El-Nino years

May 2020 .54C Weak El-Nino years

Math is hard for Old Rocks!

Your warmest month/year on record claims are highly misleading.

Wait until we finally get a Big La-Nina.......

Cheers

View attachment 345071

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

I was planning to post this last night, but then wondered if YOU were going to post it, thus decided to wait and see, I though of you because you have this childish fetish for one month warming trends, sure enough here you are with your usual we are in trouble bullshit, because you have done this many times now, you are predictable.

Meanwhile have YOU suffered greatly for this last month warming, gasping for air, stuggling for ice cold water....?

It was a lot warmer 8,000 years ago, how come we and the cute Polar Bears didn't die off from the heat?

My goodness, Tommy, you are such an ignorant ass. Jan. 0.56, Feb. 0.76, Mar. o.48, April 0.38, May 0.54. An average anomaly of 0.54 for this year, thus far.
..............................................................................................................................
The year-to-date period of January – April ranks as the second warmest such period on record, behind 2016, said NOAA. According to NCEI's annual temperature outlook, the year 2020 has over a 99.9% chance to rank among the five warmest years on record, and a 69% chance of being the warmest year on record. This would make each of the past seven years among the seven warmest years on record.

View attachment 345071

Cheers
Now Tommy boy, why don't you just hang a big sign on your back saying " I'm Stupid"? Because, as anyone can see, the temperatures have been going up since 1998.

1591289707753.png

View attachment 345071

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

My goodness, Tommy, you are such an ignorant ass. Jan. 0.56, Feb. 0.76, Mar. o.48, April 0.38, May 0.54. An average anomaly of 0.54 for this year, thus far.
..............................................................................................................................
The year-to-date period of January – April ranks as the second warmest such period on record, behind 2016, said NOAA. According to NCEI's annual temperature outlook, the year 2020 has over a 99.9% chance to rank among the five warmest years on record, and a 69% chance of being the warmest year on record. This would make each of the past seven years among the seven warmest years on record.

My goodness your stupidity reaches a new high, I didn't dispute the chart at all, didn't dispute the May .54C number either.

All I did was show factually the following which you COMPLETELY ignored, despite that is based on the chart YOU posted:

===

"It has been COOLING over all since January 2016...... 4 years plus.

Cheers"

You live in the Twilight Zone?

View attachment 345071

Cheers
Now Tommy boy, why don't you just hang a big sign on your back saying " I'm Stupid"? Because, as anyone can see, the temperatures have been going up since 1998.

View attachment 345540

Really, how do you explain this?

1998 .75C

May 2020 .54C

Which number is bigger, take your time as this is high end math.

By the way you didn't answer this:

"You live in the Twilight Zone?"

We measure rainfall in feet here in the Pacific Northwest ... as in 4 feet of rain in the inland valleys, 8 feet on the slopes, 12 feet on the ridges, up to 16 feet along the Coast Range ... dry season coming on, come July and August we won't see any rain ...

Things were warmer during the Mesozoic ...

I live in one of the driest area of eastern Washington, where it would take about 8 years to get 4 feet of total rainfall.

View attachment 345071

Oh lookey, more fanciful charts based on imagination. Here in the real world we are still having to cover our vegetables because it is still dropping below freezing at night.

Once again the real world bitchslaps the computer model pushers.

I live in one of the driest area of eastern Washington, where it would take about 8 years to get 4 feet of total rainfall.

Yeah, y'all measure volcanic ash in feet though ... ha ha ha ... do you have to check your tap water with a Geiger Counter still? ... or do you just drink beer instead? ... ha ha ha ... I understand Eastern Washington ain't quite as bad as Eastern Oregon ... but ... well ... you know ...

Yeah, y'all measure volcanic ash in feet though ... ha ha ha ... do you have to check your tap water with a Geiger Counter still? ... or do you just drink beer instead? ... ha ha ha ... I understand Eastern Washington ain't quite as bad as Eastern Oregon ... but ... well ... you know ...

I get my water from the Columbia River, which flows 1 1/2 north of my place. It cold as hell right now, have to wait 2-4 more weeks before I can decently swim in it.

I haven't glowed in the dark.... yet. May find out soon when I take out my refurbished 18" F 4.5 Telescope into Eastern Oregon near Ukiah.

:cool:

Forum List

Back