Another unvaccinated, unmasked and unfrightened day goes by and I feel great!

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Never felt better in fact. I've been sneezed at, coughed on and breathed upon by people who say they have COVID (not on purpose btw).. So far I haven't had even a small temperature. Why the hell would I play fate against the odds and stick some type of synthetic poison in my arm? I'm doing just fine.Vaccine mandate? I seriously doubt it. Delta schmelta.

Jo

Never felt better in fact. I've been sneezed at, coughed on and breathed upon by people who say they have COVID (not on purpose btw).. So far I haven't had even a small temperature. Why the hell would I play fate against the odds and stick some type of synthetic poison in my arm? I'm doing just fine.Vaccine mandate? I seriously doubt it. Delta schmelta.

Jo
Congrats! Hope ya keep rollin 7s.

In a free nation taking a brand new vaccine when there is no idea if it will cause long term side effects should be the decision of the citizen not the government.

1631602671458.png

California couple dies of covid, leaving five kids behind. Their newborn is three weeks old.​

Shortly before Davy Macias died of complications from COVID-19, doctors helped her give birth to her daughter.

Mrs. Macias died approximately a week after the baby was born, her husband, also hospitalized and being treated for COVID, died two weeks later. The married couple join the 658,000 Americans to have died from COVID-19 as cases of the Delta variant surge.

Texas couple, Lydia and Lawrence Rodriguez, neither of them vaccinated, also died of COVID weeks apart, leaving behind four children.

These nine children have a chance to learn a serious lesson of life from their parents' deaths: Never to believe the corrupt Republicans over science and medical professionals. The children must learn that medical experts have taken an oath to help, and that any oath is meaningless to the corrupt Republicans. The events of January 6th and the aftermath prove this.

As the number of deaths of these fools grows, playing Craps with the Grim Reaper becomes more and more risky as each day passes.

However, with every roll that comes up snake eyes for an anti-vaxxer, the nation's average IQ increases. As do the odds of ending the pandemic.

Yes, but the average age for dying from it is still well past child bearing age, even with the D-Variant, predominating. So a whole new generation of dumb asses has already been bred. Any gains in IQ will be short-lived. No Darwinian advantage in the long run.

As the number of deaths of these fools grows, playing Craps with the Grim Reaper becomes more and more risky as each day passes.

However, with every roll that comes up snake eyes for an anti-vaxxer, the nation's average IQ increases. As do the odds of ending the pandemic.

Delusional....the virus isn't going away babe. This winter is going to be bad...

You damn vaxxers are carriers----and many of you who got vaccinated early this year will not be vaccinated in a few more months while we who got the covid will still have natural immunity.

Delusional....the virus isn't going away babe. This winter is going to be bad...

You damn vaxxers are carriers----and many of you who got vaccinated early this year will not be vaccinated in a few more months while we who got the covid will still have natural immunity.
Wrong. I was among the first to get it in Jackson, TN, picking it up on a flight in late January 2020 before there were even tests for it here. Got it. Got over it. Was later tested for the antibodies. Tested positive for the antibodies while testing negative for still having disease. Donated convalescent plasma for a few months, testing every time until they said I did not have antibodies in the levels necessary to be beneficial and then went back to simply donating platelets.
When I first got tested for antibodies, I was tickled, bought a Covid?....Got The Antibodies T-shirt. My primary care people (who refer to me a patient zero, as I was their first, told me at the time, I could still be at risk. Like I found out, antibody levels fall.
Think about it. Trump got Covid, almost died, got treated with monoclonal antibody therapy, not even approved for emergency use at the time, and survived. He was undoubtedly told the same as my doctors told me. A month and half later, he sneaks out and get vaccinated without telling anybody.
Moral: Get the vaccine. If right wing supporter, get the vaccine and don't tell anybody, as most of the time nobody will know. Trump always gets caught. You can probably get away with it.

In a free nation taking a brand new vaccine when there is no idea if it will cause long term side effects should be the decision of the citizen not the government.
That's exactly the problem... It's the form of government that we live under that the left wants to change. The fundamental transformation.

I seriously doubt if they're ready for all the unintended consequences though.

Jo

Last edited:
...my brother had it....coughed a lot.....in small house .. did not wear a mask in the house ......wife still slept with him .....etc ......the wife and daughter never got it

Jo

Natural immunity is great, ain't it? :banana:

California couple dies of covid, leaving five kids behind. Their newborn is three weeks old.​

Shortly before Davy Macias died of complications from COVID-19, doctors helped her give birth to her daughter.

Mrs. Macias died approximately a week after the baby was born, her husband, also hospitalized and being treated for COVID, died two weeks later. The married couple join the 658,000 Americans to have died from COVID-19 as cases of the Delta variant surge.

Texas couple, Lydia and Lawrence Rodriguez, neither of them vaccinated, also died of COVID weeks apart, leaving behind four children.

These nine children have a chance to learn a serious lesson of life from their parents' deaths: Never to believe the corrupt Republicans over science and medical professionals. The children must learn that medical experts have taken an oath to help, and that any oath is meaningless to the corrupt Republicans. The events of January 6th and the aftermath prove this..
:rolleyes:
And of course the "Jimmy's World" Post article has no reference to an autopsy report for either of them.

The Jimmy's World Post is one of the most prolific fake news organizations on the planet.

Last edited:

You do understand that our medical system can not handle a massive influx of unvaccinated people catching COvID don’t you?! We’ve already taken several hospitals to the brink even with all the mitigation we’ve done. Your philosophy on how to handle this is reckless and absurd

You do understand that our medical system can not handle a massive influx of unvaccinated people catching COvID don’t you?! We’ve already taken several hospitals to the brink even with all the mitigation we’ve done. Your philosophy on how to handle this is reckless and absurd
Thus sayeth the Holy Glowing Rectangle. Can't argue with that.

Jo

You're in the vast majority, so keep on!

Forum List

Back