Another uncivilized animal leads with helmet, take out white QB

Now you think you are of the same caliber as Sam Adams and George Washington?

You are not coming for a damn thing.
You ain’t nothing but a lazy old man collect welfare

Welfare?? Lmao. I've paid more in taxes that you will likely make, kitchen boy.
I don’t know male prostitution to paid taxes

So you are guilty of tax evasion too?
Shhh don’t say nothing lol

How about explaining how immigration reform will fix football injuries.

You ain’t nothing but a lazy old man collect welfare

It will make everything better

They don't, you idiot. Why did you drop out of school so early and sniff so much glue?
Lol what are you projecting again ?

Everyone can see it, kid. There is something deeply wrong with you.
They said the same thing about George Washington and Sam Adams,.....

You're no Washington or Adams, kid. You're certainly no patriot. I'd be surprised if you walk upright.
Im the leader of the resistance party in Boston.

You’re the leader of exactly nothing. Your own shadow wouldn’t follow you if it had a choice.

Even though no one involved in the incident that knocked the QB out was an immigrant?

Even though no one involved in the incident that knocked the QB out was an immigrant?
Soon you will have a choice,Decide wisely

I will choose what I have always chosen. I will stand by my country, my fellow Americans and the US Constitution.

I am certainly not going to change my beliefs based on some vague threats by someone who, laughably, claims to be the leader of the Boston resistance. Oddly, I haven't heard of a single act of resistance credited to any Boston group.

Funny how you claim immigration control is the answer to a player hurting another player. When I call you on that, you claim that immigration reform will make everything better. But when I point out that no one involved in the play that injured the QB was an immigrant, you change the subject to some vague threat of "Soon you will have a choice, Decide wisely". Like that has anything to do with the Pittsburgh QB getting hurt.

Funny how you claim immigration control is the answer to a player hurting another player. When I call you on that, you claim that immigration reform will make everything better. But when I point out that no one involved in the play that injured the QB was an immigrant, you change the subject to some vague threat of "Soon you will have a choice, Decide wisely". Like that has anything to do with the Pittsburgh QB getting hurt.

jitler is a birfer. Enough said.

And now you find it funny that I called you on your bullshit. lol Okey dokey, junior.

You mean Zitss617? I think he is just a reactionary follower. Not an original thought in his head.

And now you find it funny that I called you on your bullshit. lol Okey dokey, junior.
Who are you calling Junior there old man

I am calling you "junior". YOu are obviously young and naive.

When you have trouble with what someone says or with what someone asks you, you resort to veiled threats.

I have already told you, I am not afraid of you or of a handful of your inner city Boston buddies. You'll never make it down to Georgia, junior.

You mean Zitss617? I think he is just a reactionary follower. Not an original thought in his head.

jitler thinks InfoWars is the best news source lol

Not exactly top drawer intelligence

Or any thought at all.

jitler thinks InfoWars is the best news source lol

Not exactly top drawer intelligence
It’s up there

Or any thought at all.
Says the guy that can’t answer any questions LOL

When you have trouble with what someone says or with what someone asks you, you resort to veiled threats.

I have already told you, I am not afraid of you or of a handful of your inner city Boston buddies. You'll never make it down to Georgia, junior.

Don’t get any mistaken notion that jitler represents anyone in Boston; he doesn’t. He represents nothing more than the dangers of sniffing too much glue.

Don’t get any mistaken notion that jitler represents anyone in Boston; he doesn’t. He represents nothing more than the dangers of sniffing too much glue.
Says the yuppie hahah

When I argued with him back in March, he was defending blacks, hating on latinos, and talking about wanting a $24 minimum wages for himself and his fellow kitchen workers. Now he is hating on everyone and the leader of the Boston resistance.

Says the yuppie hahah

So what is it that you and your friends are resisting?

Forum List

Back