Another terrorist attack in NY?

What makes you think this has anything to do with terrorism? Based on what is being reported so far, my guess would be more along the lines of AMS.

Well, if terrorists are down to one-one-one attacks with meat cleavers, I'd say we are winning the War on Terra™ like champs!

They'll be down to sticks and stones and really nasty Tweets before too long.

"@ Merka: Your mother sucks cocks in hell!"

Well, if terrorists are down to one-one-one attacks with meat cleavers, I'd say we are winning the War on Terra™ like champs!

They'll be down to sticks and stones and really nasty Tweets before too long.

"@ Merka: Your mother sucks cocks in hell!"

They'll eventually revert to cyber bullying.

"I totally fat shamed that infidel. She'll be crying all night. Allah Ackbar!!!"

NYPD cops shoot man who struck officer with butcher knife

We need more people like this in our country eh lefties?

Data on police officers killed since 1961 | Dan Wang
Police officers have always had a dangerous job, but there has been about an 80% decline in felonious death of police since the 60's

police-fatalities.png

I’ve put in a trendline to better illustrate the decline. The peak year for deaths was 132 killings in 1972. The safest year recorded was the most recent: 27 deaths in 2013. That’s nearly an 80% drop. The number of deaths has steadily decreased since the ‘70s, with two spikes in 2001 and 2011.

The attacker was known to police...

Two law enforcement officials identified the suspect as 32-year-old Akram Joudeh of Queens, who has 15 prior arrests, including one on Aug. 27 after he was found carrying knives near a synagogue.

According to FBI statistics for the year 2013 there were 49,851 reported line of duty injuries to Police Officers reported nationally and 1.8% of the injuries were caused by a knife or bladed instrument. I did the math and it comes out to 897 Police Officers injured by knives in 2013. It's a tough job and I expect the statistics will be higher in 2014-15-16 since our own president justified assault on Police Officers.

The reprehensible right is so desperate to sow discord and fear that they blindly label any violent event or accident as an ‘act of terror,’ when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

Nothing could be further from the truth?????

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

do you live under a mushroom?? :laugh:

Forum List

Back