Another republican shot at

I have my own personal body guard......................................costume.

wonder-woman-wonder.gif

I prefer the newer, updated combat tools.

See the source image

A good defense is a strong offense. :smoke:

So, after these posts one thing is clear. To accuse the husband of Speaker Pelosi of being Gay is fine, well, right and good. But how dare I accuse a ReNaziCan of looking for a Gay Hook Up, suddenly as if by magic the sky is falling.

Fuck that. This guy was looking for some gay loving and instead got shot at.
He was looking for a gay hook up in his parent's living room?

That's some serious democrat delusion right there.

Well, not exactly tracking with the OP's thrust, but......people could still get killed.

So lemme suggest that here is a scenario that sets up people to get shot. And DTrump is doing it.
It's 'political rhetoric' thingy.
And we all know and DTrump, of all people, should know .....it is dangerous.

A judge set up a monitor over his busines, so that he doesn't set up a new shell corp and transfer assets into it to sidestep a big judgement against him.

Don Trump, unsurprisingly, was angered by such a move. We all can understand his frustration over that move.
However.....in the current climate of threatened violence by partisan nutjobs.... well, exhibiting responsibility in ones' public pronouncements is the right thing to do. People could get killed. Duh!

DTrump ignored that sense of responsibility.
He posted this on his floundering social media site:

"You have a Corrupt, Racist, Weak on Crime Attorney General, Letitia 'Peekaboo'James, who campaigned on 'I will get Trump, even though she knew NOTHING about me. Then you have a highly political, biased Judge, who is totally controlled by my worst enemies. His rulings and manner are SICK. He gave his quick hearing, & ridiculous decision, right before Midterms - A No No! He’s worse than Peekaboo, and a real 'Trump Hater.'"
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Real leaders demonstrating real leadership are more responsible. They don't do that.

IMHO

She’s a leftist Ho-Bag that would let you be shot!

View attachment 721362
That one will protect you.

Now THAT is an abomination! She, nor the writers or director could be bothered to do ANY research on the story or the character.
And just like usual, the Woke shitstains at DC/WB turned Wonder Woman into a pile of nauseating shit.

Forum List

Back