Another question to the left , can you please tell me how did president Trump destroy your life?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012

Just curious you all hate him so, what did he do?

Say "words" that upset you? Be un politically correct?

Just curious...

You must realize, the narrative is everything to these people. Trump has obliterated that narrative...

This is kind of a flame thread , now that I think about it and didn't put it in the right place... It wasn't my intent though.

I just look around and nothing bad happened in the past 100 days, I wasn't forced to buy anything from the Trump administration like I was in the past, or no new taxes..

Nothing bad did happen in the first 100 days. In fact nothing happened in the first 100 days.

I don't know about you, but that's what I wanted... Just shut down the government for a few years and quit with new rules, laws and regulations...

I kind of think we have enough of them.

Just curious...

1. He wants to take transgender rights away,,frankly he wants to tell people what they can do with their lives.
2. Promotes hatred and people feel good about calling names and attacking good people.
3. He attacks science in which I love. Why on earth if your goal is to make America great would you do this? Doesn't make any sense.
4. Attacks the poor in the hardest working nation on earth. Something is wrong!
5. Wishes to lock up more people for stupid reasons even through we're already the most imprisoned nation on earth. Freedom you say?

Think about it.

Just curious...

1. He wants to take transgender rights away,,frankly he wants to tell people what they can do with their lives.
2. Promotes hatred and people feel good about calling names and attacking good people.
3. He attacks science in which I love. Why on earth if your goal is to make America great would you do this? Doesn't make any sense.
5. Wishes to lock up more people for stupid reasons even through we're already the most imprisoned nation on earth. Freedom you say?

Think about it.

Mathew let's analize your response ( thank you by the way to take the time out of your busy day to respond to my OP)

So transgender has more rights then little 5 year old girls?

The left media has been doing it for decades..Trump is fighting back

He is attacking junk science , and trying to promote more real science on logical terms

How does he attack the poor workers? When all he says , he wants more jobs in America?

5. Wishes to lock up more people for stupid reasons even through we're already the most imprisoned nation on earth. Freedom you say

Lock who up, the criminals in society?

Just curious...

Think about it.
Those 5 things are a positive step in making America great again! I'm all for it.

Just curious...

Think about it.

Mathew let's analize your response ( thank you by the way to take the time out of your busy day to respond to my OP)

So transgender has more rights then little 5 year old girls?

The left media has been doing it for decades..Trump is fighting back

He is attacking junk science , and trying to promote more real science on logical terms

How does he attack the poor workers? When all he says , he wants more jobs in America?

5. Wishes to lock up more people for stupid reasons even through we're already the most imprisoned nation on earth. Freedom you say

Lock who up, the criminals in society?

Mathew, I know you don't have a daughter, but do you have a niece ? and took her to a museum , a kiddie land , a mall and she had to go to the bathroom?

So your waiting outside the restroom and you see some guy wearing a dress entering the women's bathroom...

Wouldn't you be worried and upset that your little niece might be endangered?

He turned me into a NEWT!

Well+she+turned+me+into+a+newt+_81d7aaa9c37dd02d4a34d239f3281220.png

I got better ...

Nothing bad did happen in the first 100 days. In fact nothing happened in the first 100 days.
Maybe because he was too busy dodging all those kitchen sinks you guys have been throwing at him since he beat the pants suit off of Cankles.

Maybe because he was too busy dodging all those kitchen sinks you guys have been throwing at him since he beat the pants suit off of Cankles.

Good analogy...we never seen a president have to keep on dodging everything the opposition or his own party throws at him..

He is not in the good old boy network of career politicians , I kind of think that's why they hate him, didnt hob nob and suck up to people in the ranks.

Forum List

Back