Another Phony Headline:Former George W. Bush chief of staff endorses Trump impeachment inquiry

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
When you then read the article you see how the biased MSM slants your opinions.

Card cautioned that he wasn't sure if Trump's actions qualified as an "impeachable offense" and implored members of Congress to let the investigation play out before reaching a conclusion on the matter."
"Most people in Congress have already made up their mind when they haven’t seen any evidence. I want people to calm down, take a look at it," he argued. "Don’t call a molehill a mountain. They tend to do that. There’s hyperbole on both sides. This is a serious process."

"I do want the impeachment process if it’s going to go forward to be done deliberately without hyperbole, without exaggeration, based on the facts," he added.

Former George W. Bush chief of staff endorses Trump impeachment inquiry

NOTE: Card statement ..."without hyperbole, without exaggeration, based on the facts,"
What FACTS? Definitely exaggeration (Schiff's embellished statement?).

There is nothing fake about the headline. The only fake thing here is you

I don't want President Trump to get away with crimes, if committed.

But, I also don't want the Previous President and his administration to get away with the crimes that have been documented, either.

What does that make me?

Is it Credible and Consistent?

Yeah, that's it.

Have the rest of you noticed that Golfing Gator has become much less substance, and much more unimaginative malicious slander? I’m not sure, but I think he is old dude who is clearly taking giant leaps towards senility.

But, I also don't want the Previous President and his administration to get away with the crimes that have been documented, either.

What does that make me?

Yeah, that's it.
Other than Trump diversion tactics, what crimes from a previous admin are you citing? Is it the lies about Saddam's involvement in 911 that created the vacuum that created AlQueda/ISIS and this incessant war?

Have the rest of you noticed that Golfing Gator has become much less substance, and much more unimaginative malicious slander? I’m not sure, but I think he is old dude who is clearly taking giant leaps towards senility.

I have noticed that a great many of you come into threads for the singular purpose of responding to me about me and never about the actual topic.

I own you people, I am living rent free in your heads to the point you are stalking me from thread to thread just to get my opinion.

What does that make me?

Yeah, that's it.
Other than Trump diversion tactics, what crimes from a previous admin are you citing? Is it the lies about Saddam's involvement in 911 that created the vacuum that created AlQueda/ISIS and this incessant war?

Do you know who the Previous President was?

What does that make me?

Yeah, that's it.
There's the rub.
If the people who committed crimes are currently accusing Trump of their crimes, do you agree with the accusations off-hand, or doesn't their criminal activity hold weight in any subsequent accusations?

Deny, deny, deny, and make counter accusations. That's the playbook they're using. This is a typical Clinton tactic. Accuse your enemies of your crimes and it will inoculate you from those crimes. We've been seeing this over and over since 1992.

I have noticed that a great many of you come into threads for the singular purpose of responding to me about me and never about the actual topic.

I own you people, I am living rent free in your heads to the point you are stalking me from thread to thread just to get my opinion.

I think maybe it is your pattern of constantly lying.

Of course Mr Gator, you own everything and everyone. Now drink your oatmeal, so you can sit on the toilet for 45 minutes.

What does that make me?

Yeah, that's it.
There's the rub.
If the people who committed crimes are currently accusing Trump of their crimes, do you agree with the accusations off-hand, or doesn't their criminal activity hold weight in any subsequent accusations?

Deny, deny, deny, and make counter accusations. That's the playbook they're using. This is a typical Clinton tactic. Accuse your enemies of your crimes and it will inoculate you from those crimes. We've been seeing this over and over since 1992.

We have seen that since 1992.
The sad part is that Bubba and the Hildabeast would have stayed Hillbillies if Republicans had simply not fired Bush 41.
We are our own worst enemy sometimes.

I think maybe it is your pattern of constantly lying.

If only I had ever been caught in a lie...

Of course Mr Gator, you own everything and everyone. Now drink your oatmeal, so you can sit on the toilet for 45 minutes.

And then you prove my point..still only post about me and not the topic of the thread.

I should feel honored I suppose

When you then read the article you see how the biased MSM slants your opinions.

Card cautioned that he wasn't sure if Trump's actions qualified as an "impeachable offense" and implored members of Congress to let the investigation play out before reaching a conclusion on the matter."
"Most people in Congress have already made up their mind when they haven’t seen any evidence. I want people to calm down, take a look at it," he argued. "Don’t call a molehill a mountain. They tend to do that. There’s hyperbole on both sides. This is a serious process."

"I do want the impeachment process if it’s going to go forward to be done deliberately without hyperbole, without exaggeration, based on the facts," he added.

Former George W. Bush chief of staff endorses Trump impeachment inquiry

NOTE: Card statement ..."without hyperbole, without exaggeration, based on the facts,"
What FACTS? Definitely exaggeration (Schiff's embellished statement?).

I agree..the headline is slanted..Card put forth a number of requirements....none of which are going to happen. No hyperbole? Really? In today's political climate? Yes, there are facts..but the interpretation of them is locked in partisan rhetoric--which is to say...both sides seem to have no problem endorsing a lie..if it helps their 'side'.

Anyway, after reading, what I got was an endorsement of a proper investigation...and a stated confidence in our impeachment process, if it is invoked. That is not a call for impeachment..but rather a call for reasoned investigation..which will, no doubt, be lost in the noise.

A call for a reasoned impeachment process is not a call for impeachment. Once again, I'm reminded that impeachment is, first and foremost, a political process with legal consequences--and not the reverse.

What does that make me?

Yeah, that's it.
There's the rub.

We have seen that since 1992.
The sad part is that Bubba and the Hildabeast would have stayed Hillbillies if Republicans had simply not fired Bush 41.
We are our own worst enemy sometimes.
You can thank Katie Couric jumping on Bush 41 in the WH hallway, and that "READ MY LIPS" BS.

This is how the media interferes with our elections....

What does that make me?

Yeah, that's it.

I think there were 44 of them. But the poster wasn't specific as to the 'documented crime' so it's left to interpretation. I asked, but nobody answered.

What does that make me?

Yeah, that's it.

I think there were 44 of them. But the poster wasn't specific as to the 'documented crime' so it's left to interpretation. I asked, but nobody answered.

Are you really that fucking stupid?

Says the fake libertarian. The headline is a deliberate lie.

But you already knew that and don't care because you're a statist POS.

saying something is a lie cuts no ice - prove its a lie sans opinionated conjecture.

btw, that wont happen -

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What does that make me?

Yeah, that's it.

What "crimes" has Trump committed?
Seriously. What exact criminal action has Trump done to merit impeachment?
What is the difference between Trump and Obama as this video of Obama illustrates?
Obama is asking for a favor... in exchange with Putin doing Obama a favor.
Trump never offered a favor in exchange for Ukraine digging up dirt.
And by the way... the Treaty of 1999 signed by Clinton and Biden as senator OKs the asking Ukraine for help in Biden's son's criminal behaviors.

Forum List

Back