ObamaCare or UHC?

• ObamaCare

• Universal Health Care/Medicare For All

• I Am Not Voting Next Year

Results are only viewable after voting.

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
If you are going to vote Republican next year, then you should choose Obamacare in the poll. Because let's face it, Trump and the Republicans have no health care reform plan and so we will be stuck with some form of Obamacare if they win.

And now, some figures.

U.S. Health Care Costs Skyrocketed to $3.65 Trillion in 2018

Health Insurance Costs Surpass $20,000 Per Year, Hitting a Record

Thanks, Trump!

We spent $3.65 Trillion on health care last year. That's your insurance premiums and co-pays, plus your employer's share of premiums, plus the government's outlays for Medicaid, Medicare, etc.

$3.65 trillion. That would be $36.5 trillion over ten years...except it will actually be much more than that since health care costs have been skyrocketing for many decades, long before Obamacare.

So here's another number: CMS Estimates Annual U.S. Health Care Spending to Hit $5.96 Trillion by 2027

In short, we literally cannot afford the Republican "do nothing" health care plan.

I am opposed to UHC, but I think it is the best of two bad choices. And I think most Americans are rapidly reaching that conclusion as well.

How about mind your business,, your problems are none of my business.. and I don’t want to pay for you

How about mind your business,, your problems are none of my business.. and I don’t want to pay for you
You should vote for Obamacare and $6 trillion health care costs. Because that's what the result of your "do nothing" plan is.

Where the Dem candidates stand on Medicare for All:

medicare-for-all.jpg

I pick none of the above.
Let's go with a constitutional form of healthcare.
Non federal govt intervention.
Not going to happen. Let's be real. I have posted my thoughts many times on what we SHOULD be doing. But let's face it, the Republican plan is "do NOTHING".

So these are your only real choices: Obamacare or UHC.

You can flail and scream and gnash your teeth all you like, but those are the facts.

This is why it pays to vote Trump. We can have... NEITHER.

What should happen to private insurance:

private-insurance.jpg

This is why it pays to vote Trump. We can have... NEITHER.
If you vote for Trump, you are voting for Obamacare. I can't believe you have not figured that out yet.

Another fallacious campaign promise from our President. The healthcare plan that never came to fruition....

If you are going to vote Republican next year, then you should choose Obamacare in the poll. Because let's face it, Trump and the Republicans have no health care reform plan and so we will be stuck with some form of Obamacare if they win.

And now, some figures.

Thanks, Trump!

We spent $3.65 Trillion on health care last year. That's your insurance premiums and co-pays, plus your employer's share of premiums, plus the government's outlays for Medicaid, Medicare, etc.

$3.65 trillion. That would be $36.5 trillion over ten years...except it will actually be much more than that since health care costs have been skyrocketing for many decades, long before Obamacare.

So here's another number: CMS Estimates Annual U.S. Health Care Spending to Hit $5.96 Trillion by 2027

In short, we literally cannot afford the Republican "do nothing" health care plan.

I am opposed to UHC, but I think it is the best of two bad choices. And I think most Americans are rapidly reaching that conclusion as well.

I vote Option 3.

Medicare and Tricare.

And now, some figures.

Thanks, Trump!

I vote Option 3.

Medicare and Tricare.
I have mixed feelings about Tricare. And I have not yet reached the age where I can use both Medicare and Tricare, but I am looking forward to it.

Yup and kick HC back to the private sector where it belongs. No way Govt. should be involved in HC for anyone outside the military.

Forum List

Back