Another Phony Headline:Former George W. Bush chief of staff endorses Trump impeachment inquiry

GWB was lucky Obama came along and was worse than him. So that makes Card the second worst ever too. Anyway, everyone knows there's a lot of bad blood between Trump and all neocon buffoons, especially the Bushes and McCain.

I don't want President Trump to get away with crimes, if committed.

But, I also don't want the Previous President and his administration to get away with the crimes that have been documented, either.

What does that make me?

Is it Credible and Consistent?

Yeah, that's it.

What "crimes" has Trump committed?
Seriously. What exact criminal action has Trump done to merit impeachment?
What is the difference between Trump and Obama as this video of Obama illustrates?
Obama is asking for a favor... in exchange with Putin doing Obama a favor.
Trump never offered a favor in exchange for Ukraine digging up dirt.
And by the way... the Treaty of 1999 signed by Clinton and Biden as senator OKs the asking Ukraine for help in Biden's son's criminal behaviors.

translation;

I got nothing to back up the op, so here's some bs from last century -

RW Trumpdrones really crack me up -

:abgg2q.jpg:

But, I also don't want the Previous President and his administration to get away with the crimes that have been documented, either.

What does that make me?

Yeah, that's it.
Other than Trump diversion tactics, what crimes from a previous admin are you citing? Is it the lies about Saddam's involvement in 911 that created the vacuum that created AlQueda/ISIS and this incessant war?
Speaking of that cess pool Iraq.... Tell me when were Iraqis better off?
Under Saddam the per capita GDP in 2003 was $637?
Or in 2016 with a GDP per person $17,500?
Middle East :: Iraq — The World Factbook - Central Intelligence Agency

Hmmm after Saddam, the per capita GDP grew annually at 1,297%.

What does that make me?

Yeah, that's it.
Other than Trump diversion tactics, what crimes from a previous admin are you citing? Is it the lies about Saddam's involvement in 911 that created the vacuum that created AlQueda/ISIS and this incessant war?
Speaking of that cess pool Iraq.... Tell me when were Iraqis better off?
Under Saddam the per capita GDP in 2003 was $637?
Or in 2016 with a GDP per person $17,500?
Middle East :: Iraq — The World Factbook - Central Intelligence Agency

Or...the population base dropped enough for the proportions to change....and the number does not reflect how much buying power the increased income actually gives a person. It could well be less..I dunno.
BTW, quoting the CIA--about anything in Iraq..is just a bit silly. It's their job to spread disinformation, after all.

In doing further research (something evidently a lot of you don't know how to use the Internet!!!) I saw plenty of polling data of
Iraqis that supposedly stated...better off under Saddam!

Really...

Idiots who answered that polls and especially Americans who have depended on the extremely anti-American MSM also reflect that!
How fu...king DUMB!

Seriously?
READ what Saddam and his sons did to Iraqis ! Tell me these tortured and DEAD people would agree?
3.6 million Iraqi children who would have starved to death if Saddam was still in power certainly find the price worth it!
Iraq Sanctions Kill Children, U.N. Reports
"Together we must also confront the new hazards of chemical and biological weapons, and the outlaw states, terrorists and organized criminals seeking to acquire them. Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
President Clinton, Jan. 27, 1998.

the 1991 War was never ended! No peace treaty signed with Saddam. And GWB was doing what Clinton signed in 1998 the Liberation of Iraq.
Saddam didn't comply which is why that WAR HAWK Bill Clinton dropped between 1999 and 2001, the U.S. and British-led air forces in Iraq dropped 1.3 million pounds of bomb
It is estimated that more than 500,000 were displaced, 95,000 of them to Iran, 300,000 internally displaced, and the remainder to other countries.
By January 2003, the majority of the marshes were wastelands.
"As an engineer, I'm telling you, drying of the marshes is definitely not an easy task. It's a monumental engineering project," Alwash explained. "He put every piece of equipment available in Iraq under his control at the services of the projects needed to dry the marshes."
"Saddam was using water as a weapon?" Pelley asked.
"You know, the world was looking for weapons of mass destruction. And the evidence was right under its nose," Alwash.
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5658502n

Remember... the issue was there any proof to show that Iraq had destroyed all their WMDs?
There was NO proof.
Just because there wasn't any WMDs FOUND doesn't mean they were DESTROYED!
Do you understand the gross difference??

Proof is in what Saddam told Piro...which was ....Saddam still wouldn't admit he had no weapons of mass destruction, even when it was obvious there would be military action against him because of the perception he did. Because, says Piro, "For him, it was critical that he was seen as still the strong, defiant Saddam.
He thought that [faking having the weapons] would prevent the Iranians from reinvading Iraq," he tells Pelley.

He also intended and had the wherewithal to restart the weapons program. "[Saddam] still had the engineers. The folks that he needed to reconstitute his program are still there," says Piro. "He wanted to pursue all of WMDs to reconstitute his entire WMD program." This included chemical, biological and nuclear weapons, Piro says.

http://forums.anandtech.com/archive/index.php/t-136223.html

I'm going to shout now!
The biased MSM which is Anti-American, hate America continues to fabricate the truth! Even their arch MSM proponents admit they are anti-americans!

Again... why I write these Proven statements regarding Trump, GWB, Iraq that shows the MSM hates America!

Healthmyths, I wasn't thinking in terms of the economy, nor was I defending Saddam's regime. He was full of bluster, ruling by terror and lies. He convinced his whole neighborhood he had weapons and power that were simply not there. But that's how he held both his neighbors and any insurgencies at bay. We came along and blew the lid off the sham and a whole cast of malcontents moved in and turned the place into an eternal war zone.
But good or evil, Saddam had nothing to do with 911. He may have deserved killing, but we killed him for the wrong thing. Broke the Code of the West, like shooting someone in the back.

There is nothing fake about the headline. The only fake thing here is you

Have the rest of you noticed that Golfing Gator has become much less substance, and much more unimaginative malicious slander? I’m not sure, but I think he is old dude who is clearly taking giant leaps towards senility.

I have noticed that a great many of you come into threads for the singular purpose of responding to me about me and never about the actual topic.

I own you people, I am living rent free in your heads to the point you are stalking me from thread to thread just to get my opinion.

Of course Mr Gator, you own everything and everyone. Now drink your oatmeal, so you can sit on the toilet for 45 minutes.

And then you prove my point..still only post about me and not the topic of the thread.

I should feel honored I suppose

Yep, go with feeling honored. Talk yourself into whatever you have to. It’s clear reality is not your strong point, so just embrace your imagination.

There is nothing fake about the headline. The only fake thing here is you

Have the rest of you noticed that Golfing Gator has become much less substance, and much more unimaginative malicious slander? I’m not sure, but I think he is old dude who is clearly taking giant leaps towards senility.

I have noticed that a great many of you come into threads for the singular purpose of responding to me about me and never about the actual topic.

I own you people, I am living rent free in your heads to the point you are stalking me from thread to thread just to get my opinion.

Of course Mr Gator, you own everything and everyone. Now drink your oatmeal, so you can sit on the toilet for 45 minutes.

And then you prove my point..still only post about me and not the topic of the thread.

I should feel honored I suppose

Yep, go with feeling honored. Talk yourself into whatever you have to. It’s clear reality is not your strong point, so just embrace your imagination.

Once again proving my point for me, thanks! Your only post in this thread are to me and about me. Not a single one about the actual topic.

You followed me into this thread for the singular purpose of trying to get my attention! You cannot deny the facts

Healthmyths, I wasn't thinking in terms of the economy, nor was I defending Saddam's regime. He was full of bluster, ruling by terror and lies. He convinced his whole neighborhood he had weapons and power that were simply not there. But that's how he held both his neighbors and any insurgencies at bay. We came along and blew the lid off the sham and a whole cast of malcontents moved in and turned the place into an eternal war zone.
But good or evil, Saddam had nothing to do with 911. He may have deserved killing, but we killed him for the wrong thing. Broke the Code of the West, like shooting someone in the back.

Well hindsight is ALWAYS 20/20! GWB was NOT though staking out novel territory by going after Saddam.
Remember all these Democrats were pushing even before GWB to get rid of Saddam.
GWB just had as all Americans enough pushing around by terrorists and supporters like Saddam.
Hence since there NEVER was a peace between Iraq after 1991 invasion no treaty etc. the 1991 War was resumed.
AND all these Democrats were for it... as were 90% of us TRUE AMERICANS... and not people evidently like you who seemingly defend these terrorists.

Bill Clinton agreed in signing the 1998 Liberation of IRAQ ACT...
The Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 is a United States Congressional statement of policy stating that
"It should be the policy of the United States to support efforts to remove the regime headed by Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq..."[1][2] It was signed into law by President Bill Clinton, and states that it is the policy of the United States to support democratic movements within Iraq.
as well as these other war mongers...

"Together we must also confront the new hazards of chemical and biological weapons, and the outlaw states, terrorists and organized criminals seeking to acquire them. Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
President Clinton, Jan. 27, 1998.

"It is essential that a dictator like Saddam not be allowed to evade international strictures and wield frightening weapons of mass destruction. As long as UNSCOM is prevented from carrying out its mission, the effort to monitor Iraqi compliance with Resolution 687 becomes a dangerous shell game. Neither the United States nor the global community can afford to allow Saddam Hussein to continue on this path."
Sen. Tom Daschle (D, SD), Feb. 12, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
Madeleine Albright, Feb. 18, 1998.

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb. 18, 1998.

"We urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by Sens. Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others Oct. 9, 1998.

"As a member of the House Intelligence Committee, I am keenly aware that the proliferation of chemical and biological weapons is an issue of grave importance to all nations. Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998.

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
Madeleine Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999.

"This December will mark three years since United Nations inspectors last visited Iraq. There is no doubt that since that time, Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to refine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL) and others, Dec, 5, 2001. *

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them."
Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002.

"We know that he has stored away secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002.

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002.

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002.

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002.

"My position is very clear: The time has come for decisive action to eliminate the threat posed by Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction. I'm a co-sponsor of the bipartisan resolution that's presently under consideration in the Senate. Saddam Hussein's regime is a grave threat to America and our allies..."
John Edwards (D, NC), Oct. 7, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years .... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002.

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do."
Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002.

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members.... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct. 10, 2002.

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime .... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction .... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real ...."
Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003.

Reasons for War: Things you might have forgotten about Iraq.

Forum List

Back