Another Pathetic 'We Got him THIS Time' Claim Goes Down In Flames

Yup. Thrown out in every court. In fact look at Fox hosts text messages that they were forced to turn over regarding the Dominion Lawsuit. We now also know that Fox was KNOWINGLY spreading the lies coming out of Trump's, Rudy's and Sidney Powell's mouths. Fox is responsible for knowingly lying.

So are you asking me if Trump is dumb enough to believe the lies he was speading? So technically he wasn't lying? Is that your defense? Trump truly believed the lies?
Our government has been caught intentionally lying. Why is FOX lying a bigger deal than that? And being proven without an evidentiary hearing works both ways. You are not talking proof, you are talking opinion.

Our government has been caught intentionally lying. Why is FOX lying a bigger deal than that? And being proven without an evidentiary hearing works both ways. You are not talking proof, you are talking opinion.
I don't like it when the government lies to us. Like how bad the virus is. You do know that Trump hid that from us when he should have been telling us to social distance and wear masks. He went the other way.

So yea I don't like government lying to us. But show me some text messages where they're laughing at us and admitting they are openingly lying about something. What did they knowingly lie to us about? Fox knowingly lies to you to stop you from going to Newsmax because they're just a little better at lying to you than Fox is. Fox is slipping. LOL

I don't like it when the government lies to us. Like how bad the virus is. You do know that Trump hid that from us when he should have been telling us to social distance and wear masks. He went the other way.

So yea I don't like government lying to us. But show me some text messages where they're laughing at us and admitting they are openingly lying about something. What did they knowingly lie to us about? Fox knowingly lies to you to stop you from going to Newsmax because they're just a little better at lying to you than Fox is. Fox is slipping. LOL
The MSM knowingly lied about Covid and job numbers. Which is worse. Has believing there was fraud killed anyone?

I am too knowledgeable of American history to believe Trump would be locked up.....

Those at the top of white conservative power don't get "locked up"

Even when that person is named as a co-conspirator in a felony case....

And when the history is written on the Trump era......it won't age well....
So that means crooked politicians like Maxine Waters is going to be arrested for ethics violation ? She's not a White Conservative.

You must really hate the Democrats and news media that lied and insisted that masks work.

The MSM knowingly lied about Covid and job numbers. Which is worse. Has believing there was fraud killed anyone?
Did they lie about covid? What when they said you won't get covid if you get vaccinated?

He later said in that speech

Biden also stated, accurately, that vaccinated people are less likely to catch the virus than unvaccinated people and, if they do catch it, are less likely to get sick.

So he said that off the cuff? Maybe he misspoke.

Later in the speech he said it correct.

Did they lie about covid? What when they said you won't get covid if you get vaccinated?

Biden also stated, accurately, that vaccinated people are less likely to catch the virus than unvaccinated people and, if they do catch it, are less likely to get sick.

Yes, ALL of the media, with the exception of Fox, lied about COVID.

You must really hate the Democrats and news media that insisted that masks work.

Oh brother. Here we go again.

1. They still have us wearing masks in doctors offices. Why? Masks work.

2. How effective is a mask? Wearing one is like coving your mouth with your hand when I sneeze in front of you. Not wearing one is like coughing in my face without covering your mouth.

Covering your mouth doesn't work right? But you'd prefer I cover my mouth right?

We got him

Justice Dept: Trump Can Be Sued By Police For Jan. 6 Actions​

The department's position that Trump is not immune from suit was laid out in a filing before a federal appeals court.

Former President Donald Trump can be sued by injured Capitol Police officers and Democratic lawmakers over the Jan. 6, 2021 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, the Justice Department said Thursday in an ongoing federal court case testing the limits of executive power.
The department wrote that although a president enjoys broad legal latitude to communicate to the public on matters of concern, “no part of a President’s official responsibilities includes the incitement of imminent private violence. By definition, such conduct plainly falls outside the President’s constitutional and statutory duties.”

Keep in mind this has no bearing on a separate criminal investigation by a department special counsel into whether Trump can be criminally charged over efforts to undo the results of the 2020 presidential election ahead of the Capitol riot.

Or the Stormy thing which he can now be charged because he isn't a sitting president.

former president’s words “plausibly” led to the riot on Jan. 6, 2021. U.S. District Court Judge Amit Mehta said in his ruling that Trump’s words during a rally before the violent storming of the U.S. Capitol were likely “words of incitement not protected by the First Amendment.”

Trump and others made “false and incendiary allegations of fraud and theft, and in direct response to the Defendant’s express calls for violence at the rally, a violent mob attacked the U.S. Capitol.”
Which words were those?

That Biden can say two opposite things in the same speech should be alarming. But oh well it's just Biden being Biden, right ?

Yes, ALL of the media, with the exception of Fox, lied about COVID.
Wrong. I remember during the pandemic you guys were dropping like 5. At least 5 publicly anti vax right wing republican radio talk shows died because they weren't vaccinated. You're now going to be a conspiracy theorist right?

Fox News and even more extreme right wing television channels like Newsmax – and One America News draw the headlines, but behind the scenes thousands of small radio stations make up a patchwork of conservative media across the US that is enjoyed by millions.

In terms of the spread of misinformation, talk radio’s impact is unappreciated

Fox [News] is going to reach a couple of million people a day. Talk radio is reaching 40 million, 60 million people depending on the day, maybe even more.

MANHATTEN D.A.: NO CHARGES, NO INDICTMENT FOR TRUMP

Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance has indicated he does not currently plan to charge the Trump Organization with crimes related to allegations of "hush money" payments and real estate value manipulations, according to a personal lawyer for Donald Trump.

TDS-suffering Democrats, Fake News Media, and snowflakes have been FISHING for anything they could on Trump's finances since 2016:

'Since the earliest days of Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, his finances have generated intense interest and speculation.'

One accusation after the other, one 'We got him THIS time' nothing-burger after another, have all fizzled out, leaving Leftist Trump-haters heart-broken again.

...and here's another one.

:itsok: :auiqs.jpg:

You know damn-well if the DA had ANYTHING of substance he would be indicting Trump. Instead, it's another FAIL.
If Trump would have just went away we wouldn't go after him. But he won't go away. He's daring us to come after him. Okay. Earlier I listed 3 or 4 things we can charge him with now that he's not a sitting president. I forgot another one. Shit now I can't remember. Hold on

1. Insurrection
2. Call to Georgia
3. Lying about Dominion
4. Stormy Daniels
5. Trump Foundation found guilty of tax fraud
6. There was one more I'll try to remember. But even if I can't, isn't this enough?

If Trump would have just went away we wouldn't go after him.

'Its Trump's fault the left has spent the last 6.5 years engaging in treason, sedition, illegal spying, perjury, failed coup attempts, criminal Impeachments, violating Constitution and law, etc ... in an attempt to take him down.'

Way to blame your own cognitively impaired, sick, hate-driven, TDS-suffering, failed 'Get Trump' efforts and historic f*ed up obsession with Trump ON Trump.

laughing hilariously.jpg

Last edited:
sealybobo said:
'If Trump would have just went away we wouldn't go after him.'

1677789581989.png

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'RE ALREADY THERE AND NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING 80yo.

:shok:

'Its Trump's fault the left has spent the last 6.5 years engaging in treason, sedition, illegal spying, perjury, failed coup attempts, criminal Impeachments, violating Constitution and law, etc ... in an attempt to take him down.'

Way to blame your own cognitively impaired, sick, hate-driven, TDS-suffering, failed 'Get Trump' efforts and historic f*ed up obsession with Trump ON Trump.

View attachment 761908
That's the beauty of a two party system. One party can't just do whatever it wants. And no president should act like he's above the law. We know they are, but don't take advantage of that. Trump abused his power.

Trump was a scumbag for all 4 years. And don't forget he often butted heads with the republicans too. They didn't really like him either. But they are afraid of you, his supporters.

But Trump was no man of the people. He played you son.

Oh brother. Here we go again.

1. They still have us wearing masks in doctors offices. Why? Masks work.

2. How effective is a mask? Wearing one is like coving your mouth with your hand when I sneeze in front of you. Not wearing one is like coughing in my face without covering your mouth.

Covering your mouth doesn't work right? But you'd prefer I cover my mouth right?
Really ? That means all that gear I wore for chemical, biological, and nuclear protection was a complete waste of time when all I had to do is put a paper and cloth mask on my face.

It's funny how you loons scream about science until that science doesn't agree with your politics.

That's the beauty of a two party system.

No, attempting to blame the VICTIM of over 6 years of 'YOUR' proven seditious, treasonous, perjurous, false-evidence manufacturing, Constitution and Law-violating, unprecedented, historic scandals and crimes - claiming it is the VICTIM'S fault because he 'refused to go away', like the Left tried to make him do through perpetrating violations of Constitution and Law - is f*ing SICK, it is mentally f*ed up on an all-new, never before seen level!

It takes hate-driven, mental illness-based criminal obsession to new heights psychiatrists have probably never even considered before.

That's akin to the evil fuck just caught on camera walking up to and executing a homeless man on the sidewalk claiming it was the HOMELESS MAN's FAULT:

'If the homeless guy would not have been sitting there, if he had just gone away, gone to a shelter, I would not have had to blow his brains out. So, it's HIS fault he is dead.'

WTF?!

He's a good man. Not like Trump. Fucking nazis.
Both of my Grandfathers fought actual Fascist during WWII and if alive today hearing one of you loons using the word Nazi for everything you disagree with they would have laughed their asses off or slapped the shit out of you for being so ignorant.

I don't defend Trump unlike your psychotic need to defend Biden.

Forum List

Back