Another one bites the dust......via Piers Morgan inquiry

There is no defense for transgenderism.
It's a sickness that needs to be treated as the serious psychosis it is & we need to label the trannies as what they are- mentally deranged victims of gender dysphoria.
Believing you can change genders is not a "lifestyle choice"- it's a serious mental health problem.
As such they should never be allowed to own a weapon.

Extremely mentally ill people should not have firearms- that is pretty much something we can all agree on right?

BAM! SMACK DOWN!!

Piers Morgan does it yet again! Beats the living daylights out of a leftist lunatic with her own words and opinions!!

giphy.gif

Thread sumamry:

Trans-hating is a sickness of perverse minds.

Seriousy, have you ever seen a transhater who wasn't a shit human in every conceivable way?
Intelligent people should, by default, hate the betrayal of biological fate. This is commendable for honoring one's parents and the innocence of youth, before narcissism claims it.

When the human mind decides to take its illusions into three dimensions via mutilation, the betrayal becomes a three-dimensional ego problem that can and will be projected onto any convenient victim-scapegoat.

Believing that transgenderism is a mental disorder is not hate for anyone. Denying the existence of this "condition" is not the same as denial of the existence of those suffering from it. They obviously exist; they are just delusional.

It remains a scientific fact that there is NO DETECTABLE TRAIT, physical, genetic, sexual, or otherwise, that affirms the desire of people to deny their biological sex, regardless of what form that denial takes. One thing that is true about all Trans-women is that every single cell in their body denies their sexual/gender delusion, and the same is true of Trans-men.

Since the rise of the Gay Mafia, tolerance of sexual irregularity is no longer an acceptable standard. They demand affirmation, even when the delusion is manifest, and nobody can demand that I affirm their delusion (i.e., by adopting their preferred pronouns). Doesn't work that way. I say, "Hell, no."

Thread sumamry:

Seriousy, have you ever seen a transhater who wasn't a shit human in every conceivable way?
actually this thread has very little to do with transsexualism and more to do with how dembots are illogical, small minded, hypnotically cultist

Thread sumamry:

Thread summary I have no scientific argument therefore I will call you a shit human. Lol you are degenerating yourself into the subhuman category.

Forum List

Back