Another officer charged with assault

colfax_m

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2019
A cop finishes his shift, driving home, decides that teens are driving too fast so he follows them and pulls out his gun and shoots into the car as they drive away, wounding one of the teens.

What the hell is wrong with people?

Yeah I’m sure there’s nothing more to the story /sarcasm

Doesn't look good for the cop. A white boy got shot, so I doubt this news story will get much attention in the national news spotlight.

Judging by what I've read, the cop is toast, and rightly so.

The cop probably took more than "a sip from the bottle” prior to his actions.

All kinds of things wrong here. Willing to shoot someone for speeding. Assuming everyone is guilty of something whether there is a shred of evidence or not.

He was obviously taught to say the right things but that is not working any longer. Thought he might be fleeing the police despite there being NO police around. Quite the imagination. Our problem is hiring people like this and then training them to be even less trusting of everything.

As for the story, the only one obviously in the wrong here is the cop. I wonder if he would accept "I only had one sip officer".

The cop passed the breathalyzer test. There’s two sides to this story. It’s too early to pass judgment

The cop passed the breathalyzer test. There’s two sides to this story. It’s too early to pass judgment

It's generally illegal to have an open container of alcohol in a vehicle.

All kinds of things wrong here. Willing to shoot someone for speeding. Assuming everyone is guilty of something whether there is a shred of evidence or not.

He was obviously taught to say the right things but that is not working any longer. Thought he might be fleeing the police despite there being NO police around. Quite the imagination. Our problem is hiring people like this and then training them to be even less trusting of everything.

As for the story, the only one obviously in the wrong here is the cop. I wonder if he would accept "I only had one sip officer".

Ok, but at this point it makes no sense why he fired his gun into the car.

Um your point?

Sooner or later cops better learn that the way they used to do things will no longer be accepted.

A cop finishes his shift, driving home, decides that teens are driving too fast so he follows them and pulls out his gun and shoots into the car as they drive away, wounding one of the teens.

What the hell is wrong with people?

That guy is an idiot. I like it when criminals go to jail. If only you people would agree, but you only like it when its a white person.

Um your point?

Sooner or later cops better learn that the way they used to do things will no longer be accepted.
Cops think its cool to drink and drive, then shoot people while they are off duty? When was that ever ok? :cuckoo:

Um your point?

Cops think its cool to drink and drive, then shoot people while they are off duty? When was that ever ok? :cuckoo:

I was mostly speaking about making up bogus excuses that are simply accepted no matter how far fetched.

Um your point?

I was mostly speaking about making up bogus excuses that are simply accepted no matter how far fetched.
YOUR claim was far fetched. This has never been acceptable.

Um your point?

YOUR claim was far fetched. This has never been acceptable.

It's long been accepted.

colfax_m
nothing wrong with the police
..all explained in my thread

Forum List

Back