21 American flags Burned at cemetery in SC.

on the morning of July 4th small American flags placed on grave sites were gathered and burned .... the woke mob cant even leave our deceased veterans alone .....:icon_cry: https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/state/south-carolina/article252594363.html

Hmm. You may want to clutch those pearls a bit tighter. They're liable to slip through your grasp. I'm sure there are other people buried in that cemetery (which has been vandalized twice over the last two years) besides veterans.
Besides, they weren't burned on anyone's grave. And..I'd just like to point out it happened in the middle of the night. Nobody besides the vandals were woke (everybody else was asleep). :auiqs.jpg:

on the morning of July 4th small American flags placed on grave sites were gathered and burned .... the woke mob cant even leave our deceased veterans alone .....:icon_cry: https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/state/south-carolina/article252594363.html

Hmm. You may want to clutch those pearls a bit tighter. They're liable to slip through your grasp. I'm sure there are other people buried in that cemetery (which has been vandalized twice over the last two years) besides veterans.
Besides, they weren't burned on anyone's grave. And..I'd just like to point out it happened in the middle of the night. Nobody besides the vandals were woke (everybody else was asleep). :auiqs.jpg:
you are so full of shit you can taste it ! you know that Americans traditionally decorate the graves of veterans on the 4th ,veterans day and memorial day ! the fact that you try to diownplay the disgusting act of hatred shows what a filthy scumbag piece of shit you truly are ! and flag burning is a democrat tradition !

you are so full of shit you can taste it ! you know that Americans traditionally decorate the graves of veterans on the 4th ,veterans day and memorial day ! the fact that you try to diownplay the disgusting act of hatred shows what a filthy scumbag piece of shit you truly are ! and flag burning is a democrat tradition !
Nothing in the barely three paragraph article even remotely intimates doing that you simpering alt-right cuck. God, it's embarrassing the way you people think...because for the most part...you don't. :)
You're going to take an act probably devised and carried out by a couple of teenagers and blow it up into a political narrative. Yikes. :auiqs.jpg:You people really are simpletons.

Nothing in the barely three paragraph article even remotely intimates doing that you simpering alt-right cuck. God, it's embarrassing the way you people think...because for the most part...you don't. :)
You're going to take an act probably devised and carried out by a couple of teenagers and blow it up into a political narrative. Yikes. :auiqs.jpg:You people really are simpletons.
you stupid bastard faggot killer of the unborn ! the left has been indoctrinating students and teaching them to hate America for yrs ! do you honestly believe anyone buys your bullshit weakling ? and yes punk you are a weakling .

you stupid bastard faggot killer of the unborn ! the left has been indoctrinating students and teaching them to hate America for yrs ! do you honestly believe anyone buys your bullshit weakling ? and yes punk you are a weakling .

Somebody's triggered. To be expected from someone like you whose mind is easily led and who relies and is dependent upon symbolism. Your mind is soft, weak, malleable. I can whisper any conspiracy theory in your ear and you'll run back to your alt-right clutches and repeat it verbatim. The only people I see doing the "indoctrinating" are you card carrying members of the alt-right. I've never seen so much bile, vitriol, and hatred spewed from such a large section of the unwashed masses.

You take an act of vandalism and blow it up into a political ideology wedge. When the article intimated nothing of the sort.
That's a weak-minded reaction. Deal with it.

You're going to take an act probably devised and carried out by a couple of teenagers and blow it up into a political narrative. Yikes. :auiqs.jpg:You people really are simpletons.youve probly burned the American flag yourself

Somebody's triggered. To be expected from someone like you whose mind is easily led and who relies and is dependent upon symbolism. Your mind is soft, weak, malleable. I can whisper any conspiracy theory in your ear and you'll run back to your alt-right clutches and repeat it verbatim. The only people I see doing the "indoctrinating" are you card carrying members of the alt-right. I've never seen so much bile, vitriol, and hatred spewed from such a large section of the unwashed masses.

You take an act of vandalism and blow it up into a political ideology wedge. When the article intimated nothing of the sort.

yeah stealing the American flags off of graves and burning them has no symbolism at all right ??? its just a wee little bit of vandalism right ??? if a bunch of blm flags or banners were treated in the same fashion you'd be screaming racism nazi nazi at the top of your sperm coated lungs ! according to the left honoring the burning the flag is a show of patriotism while honoring the flag is a form of white supremacy ... so your opinion means nothing ....

Anderson is Trump country and pretty redneck.

The cemetery also had 21 American flags burned in July 2019 in the section for veterans at the memorial park.
aint no so called rednecks burning any American flags .

The cemetery also had 21 American flags burned in July 2019 in the section for veterans at the memorial park.

In Anderson.. yep.

In Anderson.. yep.
if and when they catch the perps they wont be conservatives ... nope . they'll be lefties to the core ... bank on it .

Catch some of them in the act and pop their grapes and I doubt there would be any more "vandalism" in that cemetery.

Get a grip already, conservatives don't burn American flags.

That's on you leftist assholes

Forum List

Back