Another Obama Fizzle

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Obama and The Great Paris Comedy Fest.
That's what the climate change 'agreement' turned out to be.
Mind you a lot of third world (cough) delegates got to sleep in some excellent hotels and consume some pretty tasty meals. They got to fly first class. Many finagled their yearly vacations with families in tow into the budget for the trip to Paris: "Good morning my brother-in-law. How about I take the family and use my vacation to stay in Paris for an extra couple of weeks? We might as well continue staying in the first class hotel right?
When we get back I'll tot up what we spent and you can deduct the amount from my yearly bonus OK? Is there anything we can pick up for you in Paris?".
Obama Is Only Pretending to Save the Planet | RealClearPolitics

They spent millions of dollars and dumped unknown tons of carbon into the air in order to produce an unenforceable agreement that accomplishes nothing beyond providing the various participants' pocketed media friends something to puff up the participants' already phony resumes.

Oh that's just sad......,.. Maybe if you sell some of your guns from your inventory keeping 2 of your AK47 and 4 handguns. Sell the rest....... then you can afford a vacation to Paris.
I lived in France for years. Been to Paris many times you c888!

Everything is Obama's fault.

12359937_714634888672641_7548885395742003533_n.jpg

Fizzle? I thought it was a 'powerful rebuke'

The Rebuker in Chief said so.

Oh that's just sad......,.. Maybe if you sell some of your guns from your inventory keeping 2 of your AK47 and 4 handguns. Sell the rest....... then you can afford a vacation to Paris.
I lived in France for years. Been to Paris many times you c888!

I also live in Montpellier, France on and off for awhile. What is c888?
It's what you are.

C would be my initial. 888 is about math and numbers. I remember you are one of the four members here that I challenge about quantum physics, DNA & Genome counting. So I take this as a compliments. Especially your patented trade marks are missing.

9ae41d96995d54df90927e5a98e5621a.jpg

888 (number) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back