Another New Guy

Welcome. Learn to use the ignore function. It saves you from scrolling through the repetitive, the name calling, the deranged and the noncontributing.

Thank you. Looks like the ignore function is a necessity. I'll try to make good use of it.

Not really,,,, I got somewhat same spiel.. ie you need a thick skin........my reply was only if you treat this as life and death.

Welcome. Learn to use the ignore function. It saves you from scrolling through the repetitive, the name calling, the deranged and the noncontributing.

Thank you. Looks like the ignore function is a necessity. I'll try to make good use of it.

Not really,,,, I got somewhat same spiel.. ie you need a thick skin........my reply was only if you treat this as life and death.

It is...

Be ONE with the bridge. The bridge is calling to you....

USMB is for entertainment purposes only. You will not get honest debate, but if you appreciate echo chambers, vitriol and nonsense...this is the right place.

It is...

Be ONE with the bridge. The bridge is calling to you....

We should shut that down...... I mean if it saves one life its worth it.

Stick to the Clean Debate forum and you'll be fine.

Thanks. I got tired of wading through miles of the muck spewed by trolls to find a small gem of intelligent conversation and I naively hoped USMB might be better. I will try the Clean Debate forum. Thanks again.

Pussy! Intelligent people swear too. It is a nice release. Now go fuck yourself you weak ass POS!!!

True, intelligent people can swear and cuss with the best of them. The difference is that intelligent people know when to swear and cuss. If you need a release, Rather than derail legitimate conversations about grown up topics, try therapy.

On the other hand, Explorer, if you are a racist...you will really fit in and feel right at home.

On the other hand, Explorer, if you are a racist...you will really fit in and feel right at home.

LOL. No, I'm not a racist. I mean not like MS State Rep Gene Alday "is not a racist", but I'm really not a racist. Nor am I a crook. Nor am I now or ever have been a member of the Communist Party.

Hello. I'm new to USMB. I'm a refugee from another online political discussion forum. I'm hoping to find honest discussions and debates without name calling and personal attacks. I have definite opinions, but I'm always looking for different perspectives and new ideas. I'm looking forward to participating and hope I can make some positive contributions.
I'm hoping to find honest discussions and debates without name calling and personal attacks.
Uh-oh!

LOL. No, I'm not a racist. I mean not like MS State Rep Gene Alday "is not a racist", but I'm really not a racist. Nor am I a crook. Nor am I now or ever have been a member of the Communist Party.
If you are a liberal...you will be called a communist before you make 50 posts.

Hello. I'm new to USMB. I'm a refugee from another online political discussion forum. I'm hoping to find honest discussions and debates without name calling and personal attacks. I have definite opinions, but I'm always looking for different perspectives and new ideas. I'm looking forward to participating and hope I can make some positive contributions.
I'm hoping to find honest discussions and debates without name calling and personal attacks.
Uh-oh!
Yeah, I know. I've already been set straight.

Uh-oh!
Yeah, I know. I've already been set straight.
In the end...a great community that is fun. You can have an out and out flame fest with a poster one minute, and joke with them about something the next.

If you are a liberal...you will be called a communist before you make 50 posts.
Well, if that's the worst I get called, I guess I can live with that.

Name calling and attacks is what this place is about.

Family, pedophilia and bestiality are off limits; everything else goes!

I think you need to keep searching.
Wow. Thanks for your candor.
I am not lying to you.

Ask anybody.

Fuck off
Well, fuck off to you too!

^ that's why we love it here
That, and we can use the "c" words on the bitches that need it!

; - )

Coming up for my 2nd anniversary of posting here and the number of great debates that I have had is minimal. Most threads are derailed by puerile insults and mindless kneejerk responses so yes, I give out one way tickets to Cyberia to everyone who doesn't contribute anything of any value IMO. That includes the legions of room temperature IQ's.

Once you separate the wheat from the chaff this place becomes bearable. There are enough posters with a sense of humor and who can make good points to actually make it worthwhile.

Good luck.

Welcome to USMB, Explorer .
Here, hava cuppa cappu:

The Cappucino Corral US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Make sure you have all your shots before you go out there.

And, oh, yeah, some paperwork stuff.

We need your long form birth certificate.
Blood tests are also good.

Thanks!

:lol:

Meh... save the ignore function for at least one or two months, because when you really think that one member could be the worst possible troll in the world, a trollier comes along just 5 minutes later.

I do recommend that you read the rules and regs.

Hello Explorer...

496474in5e9e8rt2.gif

:)

Forum List

Back