Another lie debunked-Africans did nothing before the white man

It's 2019 and in 2 months it will be 2020. It's time to end beliefs from the 1700's.This is from Henry Louis Gates. You know, the guy you racists love to quote in order to talk about black slaveowners.

Almost all of the sub-Saharan continent was in the paleolithic age before colonization.

The designation sub Saharan is racist, therefore insignificant. Perhaps you would like to show evidence that refutes what Gates is going to show. Your racist opinion has no merit.

"Sub Saharan" is a geographic designation - It also suggests a cultural distinction - It's not racist
To their minds it is racist because it eliminates any claim blacks have to Mediterranean civilizations of Northern Africa and thus any civilization at all. The sub-Saharan jungle bunny "civilizations" just doesn't cut it I guess.

It's racist because blacks live and have lived above the sahara.

Going back to pre-history blacks have migrated above the Sahara in multiple waves . Actually if you want to get technical The ancestors of the Caucasians and Asians are Africans - Adam and Eve if they existed at all were African --- Africans are the First Humans --- but of course this is all theory.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
and WHITES did pretty good at killing enemies throughout their History ACE .

No different than any other ethnicity - the myth of the noble savage is just that a myth.
------------------------------------- And difference is that WHITES with their Small numbers worldwide . Actually Conquered , Colonized , moved in and Dominated or Owned . See the English / British Empire on which the sun never set GBean . ------------------

Yeah, we know.....

We

wuz

KANGS

an' sheeeeeit.

we-wuz-kings-n-shiet-3btfo-d-how-does-this-17508619.png
There still are Kangz and shit in Africa. You just mad the best your people could do is infect other cultures and wipe them out with diseases. :laugh:
--------------------------------------- even if True , why would that make a WHITE Man mad. Disease from dirty blanket and dirty underwear is cheaper than lead bullets ACE ,
It would make white men mad because the narrative is that they stronger and smarter. Turns out white people are just disease carriers.
--------------------------------------------------- and the infected disease recipients are dead losers ACE .
If it makes you proud your ancestors were weak disease carriers it kind of establishes my case. You cant physically dominant so you are reduced to the tools of cowardly weaklings.
---------------------------------------------------------- I guess that the WHITES WON ACE .

Almost all of the sub-Saharan continent was in the paleolithic age before colonization.
The designation sub Saharan is racist, therefore insignificant. Perhaps you would like to show evidence that refutes what Gates is going to show. Your racist opinion has no merit.

"Sub Saharan" is a geographic designation - It also suggests a cultural distinction - It's not racist
To their minds it is racist because it eliminates any claim blacks have to Mediterranean civilizations of Northern Africa and thus any civilization at all. The sub-Saharan jungle bunny "civilizations" just doesn't cut it I guess.
Going back to pre-history blacks have migrated above the Sahara in multiple waves . Actually if you want to get technical The ancestors of the Caucasians and Asians are Africans - Adam and Eve if they existed at all were African --- Africans are the First Humans --- but of course this is all theory.
------------------------------------- and whats this mention of PRE HISTORY eh . Is that before there was any recorded written history and when BS and Fact all mixed together are thrown as being facts around Greenie ??

Sub Saharan Africa is a geographical description not a racial classification. Why don't you know this?
It is a racist designation according to Africans trailer park. So go back inside and cook your family pancakes for dinner.

There still are Kangz and shit in Africa. You just mad the best your people could do is infect other cultures and wipe them out with diseases. :laugh:
--------------------------------------- even if True , why would that make a WHITE Man mad. Disease from dirty blanket and dirty underwear is cheaper than lead bullets ACE ,
It would make white men mad because the narrative is that they stronger and smarter. Turns out white people are just disease carriers.
--------------------------------------------------- and the infected disease recipients are dead losers ACE .
If it makes you proud your ancestors were weak disease carriers it kind of establishes my case. You cant physically dominant so you are reduced to the tools of cowardly weaklings.

Your "ancestors" are still savages today....All anyone needs to demonstrate this is the deplorable way y'all treat one another -let alone whites- in places like Angola, Sudan, Somalia, Rwanda, Uganda, etcetera.

View attachment 292677
nairobi_skyline_kenya.jpg

Nairobi Kenya right now

800px-Main_Street_Facades_-_Selma_-_Alabama_-_USA_33594656114-2.jpg

6-kinshasa-dr-congo--another-city-you-may-not-have-heard-of-kinshasa-is-actually-massive-with-more-than-13-million-inhabitants-it-has-jumped-seven-places-in-the-list-since-last-year-partly-because-of-concerted-chinese-investment-efforts.jpg

Kinsasha, Democratic Republic of Congo

WVHomes-tmagArticle.jpg

All white American town

maxresdefault.jpg

Khartoum, Sudan

249A066900000578-2905611-image-a-95_1421004812839.jpg

All white American town

tumblr_nkamg2vYZC1tfx1mao1_1280.jpg

Sub Saharan Africa is a geographical description not a racial classification. Why don't you know this?
It is a racist designation according to Africans trailer park. So go back inside and cook your family pancakes for dinner.

Wow, and this allowed daily by you. It make me wonder something but will keep it to myself.

Because you deem something racist ( which is everything that is associated with white society ) does not make it racist.

The fact is you are just trolling for insults so you can report and cry about the unjust way you are treated on here.

Egyptians are part of Africa but you are not Egyptian descent, so you can not stake claim that the tribe your ancestors came from were like the Egyptians.

Yes, there were cultures in Africa that flourished before the colonial days of Africa because of Islamic Moors that came and conquered uncivilized tribes which your ancestors were most likely from.

This does not negate the reality many tribes on the African Continent were primitive and were brought kicking and screaming into the civil society...

Your "ancestors" are still savages today....All anyone needs to demonstrate this is the deplorable way y'all treat one another -let alone whites- in places like Angola, Sudan, Somalia, Rwanda, Uganda, etcetera.

View attachment 292677
nairobi_skyline_kenya.jpg

Nairobi Kenya right now

800px-Main_Street_Facades_-_Selma_-_Alabama_-_USA_33594656114-2.jpg

6-kinshasa-dr-congo--another-city-you-may-not-have-heard-of-kinshasa-is-actually-massive-with-more-than-13-million-inhabitants-it-has-jumped-seven-places-in-the-list-since-last-year-partly-because-of-concerted-chinese-investment-efforts.jpg

Kinsasha, Democratic Republic of Congo

WVHomes-tmagArticle.jpg

All white American town

maxresdefault.jpg

Khartoum, Sudan

249A066900000578-2905611-image-a-95_1421004812839.jpg

All white American town

tumblr_nkamg2vYZC1tfx1mao1_1280.jpg

There is no such thing as a all white city in America...

Last edited:

------------------------------------- and whats this mention of PRE HISTORY eh . Is that before there was any recorded written history and when BS and Fact all mixed together are thrown as being facts around Greenie ??
Follow the thread simpleton ... and you should really support bacteria - they're the only culture you seem to have.

It might have been the birth place of the entire human race but hie great is a civilization that gets subsumed, surpassed or conquered?

Why did other societies advance so much faster technologically than those of Africa even if African societies may have been the first to develop the rudimentary technology that was then improved upon.

There is more to the story than the origin

And this is the problem with the white mans version of history. It leaves out most of what happens. Every word in this post is inaccurate. If there is more to the story than the origin, there is more to the story period.

th

The 15 Ways Europe Underdeveloped Africa

History is written by the victors.

There never has been and there never will be a complete objective history of civilization

What does it matter if for example rudimentary iron work originated in one place but was perfected in another and those who perfected it conquered the people who invented it?

Besides chances are that there were other places that iron working was invented in the same era as it was in Africa.

Don't forget that people were not as mobile back then so there was not any meaningful exchange of technology

"What does it matter if for example rudimentary iron work originated in one place but was perfected in another and those who perfected it conquered the people who invented it?"

Thats what Black people want to know. Why is it so important to white people that they have to lie about what Blacks did long before whites were sentient? Africans were the first to develop steel and this is not commonly known. I've thought this over a lot and the only thing I can point to is that white men suffer from a incredibly viral inferiority complex.

Metal work was evolved in many places virtually simultaneously.

What do you think that some light skin tribes from the northern regions trekked all the way to Africa and to learn metal work then trekked all the way back?

People were not that mobile back then.

as a comment , i think that cold weather and adverse condititions had a lot to do with WHITE Peoples achievements throughout recorded history . --------------- just a comment .

as a comment , i think that cold weather and adverse condititions had a lot to do with WHITE Peoples achievements throughout recorded history . --------------- just a comment .

Yeah --- it drove northern Europe from wine to beer.

maybe but cold weather instills good work ethic and innovation in people that don't have Bananas and Bush Meat [easy pickings of FOOD] swinging through the trees Pogo .

Last edited:
Sure, Africa had an early use of Iron ore, and Ceramics, but not the first. Certainly a far cry from equality.

little pierogi -------"equality" is a word decent people VALUE. My field is neuroscience-------ALL HUMAN BEAN BRAINS are-------across the board-----
made the same. ------there are no RACIAL DIFFERENCES in any of the
populations studied. -------poles were not included in the studies.. HOWEVER---it is true that black persons who have resided for millennia in areas with lots of
MALARIA bugs-------do harbor lots of sickle cell disease------HAPPY NOW?

Sure, Africa had an early use of Iron ore, and Ceramics, but not the first. Certainly a far cry from equality.

little pierogi -------"equality" is a word decent people VALUE. My field is neuroscience-------ALL HUMAN BEAN BRAINS are-------across the board-----
populations studied. -------poles were not included in the studies.. HOWEVER---it is true that black persons who have resided for millennia in areas with lots of

Anybody who believes in racial equality, clearly is very ignorant.

It's like saying we're all equal in height racially, like a San Bushman, and a Dutchman won't have differences.

It's ridiculous beyond belief.

Anybody who believes in racial equality, clearly is very ignorant.

It's like saying we're all equal in height racially, like a San Bushman, and a Dutchman won't have differences.

It's ridiculous beyond belief.

when people (those with functioning brains) talk about racial equality-----
they are talking about = rights------not height, eye color, ability to JUMP,
propensity to enjoy quantities of wodka, or talent in pierogi making.
A human bean is------a brain. There are no quality RACIAL differences in the
HUMAN BEAN BRAIN BUSHLE (my field is neuroscience-----I really do not
care which "race" has more basketball players or where Chopin was born.
I am a human bean-----but to date <sigh> have never made a pierogi.
I have made a few matzoh balls

Forum List

Back