Another lie by trump!!!

Issa

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2017
Is Tax season I deal with both low and high income...most complaints are by the low income, independent contractors. Uber drivers amd so forth....same goes for house owners...in the 20 years I have been here I have never seen the amount of disatisfaction during tax period.
So where are the tax cuts?

In the mean time amazon is getting away with billions.

Is Tax season I deal with both low and high income...most complaints are by the low income, independent contractors. Uber drivers amd so forth....same goes for house owners...in the 20 years I have been here I have never seen the amount of disatisfaction during tax period.

And he had the balls to say people are paying more taxes because they are making more money. Ha

"Trump goes out of his way to divide us up. that's disgusting. Bush didn't do that. Reagan didn't do that!" - Crazy Bernie

I did my taxes tonight and they were about 40% less than normal. I'm just glad they didn't add into the new tax plan that tuition assistance from working at the college is considered taxable income. If that had gone in, I'd be screwed.

I got $3K back on my return; fvck everyone else ........

.. ............ that might pay for my cigars for the year, maybe ..........

Last edited:

There never was suppose to be tax cuts for you lowlife degenerates...that was a Kenyan thing.
This round of cuts was for those of us who contribute...sucks huh?

There never was suppose to be tax cuts for you lowlife degenerates...that was a Kenyan thing.

So, you suck, huh? :26:

let me guess you advise them that the IRS is a savings account?

So you're admitting the 1.5 trillion added to the debt was for the rich.

Thanks for your honesty

So you're admitting the 1.5 trillion added to the debt was for the rich.

Thanks for your honesty

Yep, the spectrum goes from lowlife degenerates straight to RICH...Nothing in between.
$1.5t POTENTIALLY added over the course of a decade...right?
How’d your spin go again?

I got a bigger refund
1. you have no links/etc
2. you have a very scientific method for saying Trump lied again:rolleyes-41:
3.you don't even detail what the lie is/quotes/etc
this all makes your hypothesis very weak--if not dead
..and it proves our point that you people SLANDER Trump EVERY DAY

Forum List

Back