Another liberal city burns as the local politicians stand by dumbfounded

At least it's in the Democrat run cities. but will they ever get the blame?

naaa, look who they blamed New Orleans on for Katrina. they never BLAME the Democrats who are running them

Democrat policies are working out so damn well eh?

At least it's in the Democrat run cities. but will they ever get the blame?

naaa, look who they blamed New Orleans on for Katrina. they never BLAME the Democrats who are running them

Democrat policies are working out so damn well eh?
Yes if a Republican were in the WHite House, it would be his fault. But since Obama is in the WH he had nothing to do with it. Never mind he's stuck his nose in every other racial problem in America.

"Another liberal city burns as the local politicians stand by dumbfounded"

Another rightwing poster whose thread premise fails as a lie.

The mayor herself said she gave the rioters "space to destroy."
I think you're spinning her words.

Spin this

Portraying what she said to mean that rioters were given an area to riot in is idiotic.

Its clear that her meaning is that by tespecting protestors rights you also give cover, or room, for destructive elements, and that it's a balancing act to correctly police the situation.

Why is that hard to understand?

The fact is this isn't unheard of in Democrat/liberal strongholds. It's further evidence that liberalism is a proven failure. What can be done long term is to throw the liberals out of office and start rebuilding from the ground up.

The short term solution is what I've been calling for for a long time, water canons. They work and for reasons I can't understand this country is very reluctant to use them.

Spin this

Portraying what she said to mean that rioters were given an area to riot in is idiotic.

Its clear that her meaning is that by tespecting protestors rights you also give cover, or room, for destructive elements, and that it's a balancing act to correctly police the situation.

It isn't hard to understand at all. It also isn't what she said. As predicted you spun it

Spin this

It isn't hard to understand at all. It also isn't what she said. As predicted you spun it

It's exactly what she said, but it isn't what you want to hear so you're choosing to focus on a small snippet rather than understanding the meaning of the words as a whole.

Do you think there was a designated area for destruction?

Ya gotta wonder if police and the city even have or do riot control planning. If I was Mayor of a city that is a candidate for this type of roadshow, think I'd find out, start drilling .

Last edited:

Spin this

It's exactly what she said, but it isn't what you want to hear so you're choosing to focus on a small snippet rather than understanding the meaning of the words as a whole.

Do you think there was a designated area for destruction?

Yes, I watched it LIVE on TV as the police just stood by while crimes occurred right in front of them. I also saw a fully armed police department cower when faced with angry children

I bet the Orioles threatening to move to safer environs would better focus the city's energies upon restoring order than a visit from Shakedown Sharpton.

If was the owner of that team I'd be making plans already. the hell with a city that can't even PROTECT the innocent people living there and allow a bunch of THUGS "space" to get it out of their system

Remember that NRA driven law that didn't allow blacks to have "Assault Rifles"?
What law was that? I have several friends I go shooting with and they have some pretty nice "assault rifles" and they seem to be pretty black to me. You have me puzzled.

I am going to tell your shooting buddies that you have been checking them out and think they are "pretty".

I bet the Orioles threatening to move to safer environs would better focus the city's energies upon restoring order than a visit from Shakedown Sharpton.

If was the owner of that team I'd be making plans already. the hell with a city that can't even PROTECT the innocent people living there and allow a bunch of THUGS "space" to get it out of their system
Owner bowed down and blamed the economy....

Rebellion against tyranny doesn't hold as much charm for the don't tread on me types now, does it?
They are rebelling against the Democrat's government? That's news to me. What your evidence?

The government of Baltimore is liberal and black. The rioters are rioting because they don't like what the liberal black government of that city has done.

If you cannot see that, you are more stupid than previously believed.

Forum List

Back