Another Joe Biden failure.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
President Trump handed over a daily Covid vaccine number over 1 million. Joe couldn't improve upon that enough get to his July 4 goal.

The guy is a disaster.

Fuck Joe Biden with a rusty AIDS-infected garden rake.

Everyone who voted for him too. May heaps of spilled fuck be heaped upon their heads forever and ever, Amen.
Alert, Alert, JGalt! I think that the recent change-up of your profile pic is making you hold in your true feelings and not express yourself! lol :cool:....carry on;)

Everyone who voted for him too. May heaps of spilled fuck be heaped upon their heads forever and ever, Amen.
Alert, Alert, JGalt! I think that the recent change-up of your profile pic is making you hold in your true feelings and not express yourself! lol :cool:....carry on;)

This is a little more more like my true feelings right now... :laughing0301:

Lebowski.gif

View attachment 509614
Then you should get back on your meds. Seems you are a danger to yourself and others.

President Trump handed over a daily Covid vaccine number over 1 million. Joe couldn't improve upon that enough get to his July 4 goal.

The guy is a disaster.

You want Biden to force you fucks to get vaccinated to end the lockdowns, slash the death/hospitilization rate further & help the economy? Guess what, you fucktwit. It's the millions of people who have been vaccinated that are the reason these lockdowns etc. are ending. You should be thanking the people who went ahead & did the right thing instead of running your stupid yap. The real reason you fascist jerkoffs won't get the vaccine is because it will make PRESIDENT BIDEN look good so who do you think you're bullshitting? If that shitstain Trump told your crew to get the shot you'd break your ass heading to the nearest vaccine center.

The guy is a disaster.

You want Biden to force you fucks to get vaccinated to end the lockdowns, slash the death/hospitilization rate further & help the economy? Guess what, you fucktwit. It's the millions of people who have been vaccinated that are the reason these lockdowns etc. are ending. You should be thanking the people who went ahead & did the right thing instead of running your stupid yap. The real reason you fascist jerkoffs won't get the vaccine is because it will make PRESIDENT BIDEN look good so who do you think you're bullshitting? If that shitstain Trump told your crew to get the shot you'd break your ass heading to the nearest vaccine center.

Fuck Joe Biden. The fact that he's failing makes me happy.

View attachment 509614
please disregard my previous post as you are right to continue stuffing your emotions I think lol

View attachment 509614
Then you should get back on your meds. Seems you are a danger to yourself and others.
he doesn't need any meds...you do....you are the danger to yourself and others.

The guy is a disaster.

actually, its the governors in the republican states that told xiden and the scum demonRATS to fuck themselves, because they were opening their states...so, the scum demonRATS whined, because it went against them.....fuck xiden and the scum demonRATS

View attachment 509614
I'm not the one who posted a picture of an obviously unstable man with a gun in his shaking hand to describe how I'm feeling right now.

The guy is a disaster.

Fuck Joe Biden. The fact that he's failing makes me happy.
Trump failed. That's why Biden beat his ass last November, rattled his cage & made a believer out of him. Now Trump has only his right hand to keep him company.

View attachment 509614
I'm not the one who posted a picture of an obviously unstable man with a gun in his shaking hand to describe how I'm feeling right now.
but i am positive it would shoot your sorry ass....shaking or not....

The guy is a disaster.

It’s funny that you think if 100% of the population was vaccinated then the lockdowns would be over and done with.

Haven’t you heard? The new variants are more deadly and the vax doesn’t stop all of them! Hide!

View attachment 509614
but i am positive it would shoot your sorry ass....shaking or not....
That was kinda my point, dumb ass.

View attachment 509614
please disregard my previous post as you are right to continue stuffing your emotions I think lol

It's just a meme, babe. Memes are harmless. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back