Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

This is going on everyday
These Jews love the Torah and Trump and live life in peace
Can T order the military to protect them or bring in the IDF

NYC has become the US beacon of anti semetism
I am all for peace, a Baptist (not a very good one) and have little love for trump. But, in their shoes (or Kippa actually) if it is as bad as you say, I'd be a pistol packing Jew. The military (ours or Israel's) is not an answer. It don't work that way here.

I am all for peace, a Baptist (not a very good one) and have little love for trump. But, in their shoes (or Kippa actually) if it is as bad as you say, I'd be a pistol packing Jew. The military (ours or Israel's) is not an answer. It don't work that way here.
I don’t think guns are allowed in NYC ?
Israel would never allow this

I'm sure that Brooklyn has got to be a Gun Free Zone.

I don’t think guns are allowed in NYC ?
Israel would never allow this
I was reading about big business in handguns on Statton Island earlier this year. Surprised at the time, as I also had the idea they were basically forbidden.
New York gun sales spiked 121 percent in June, study finds

I am not Jewish. I cannot think like a Jew. The only one that I know I exchange ideas with is AzogtheDefiler on here. I cannot see Zog taking a beating without definitively dealing with someone's ass.

They are refusing to wear masks, and are holding public events and have cause multiple spikes and death.

They have physically attacked members of their own community who do wear masks or follow social distance guidelines.

I condemn the violence but New Yorkers went through hell to squash this virus and people are getting angry about the illness and deaths they are spreading.

They are refusing to wear masks, and are holding public events and have cause multiple spikes and death.

They have physically attacked members of their own community who do wear masks or follow social distance guidelines.

I condemn the violence but New Yorkers went through hell to squash this virus and people are getting angry about the illness and deaths they are spreading.
You are saying New York Jews are doing this and the spike in violence against Jews there is in reaction to their disreguarding response to Covid precautions? You are there or near there. That carries a little more weight than other respondents on here. I have not read of this.

What about Cuomo? He put New Yorkers through hell thanks to him tens of thousands of elderly New Yorkers died of the Wuhan Coronavirus when he decided to throw a ton of hospital patients with it into the elderly nursing homes.

You ignore that and instead blame the Hasidic Jewish community in Brooklyn.

What about Cuomo? He put New Yorkers through hell thanks to him tens of thousands of elderly New Yorkers died of the Wuhan Coronavirus when he decided to throw a ton of hospital patients with it into the elderly nursing homes.

6000 elderly died in New York, not tens of thousand. That’s about the same number of elderly who died in Canada. With a similar population.

Your talking points on Cuomo are repeated daily on this forum by multiple posters bleating in unison.

None of them are true.

6000 elderly died in New York, not tens of thousand. That’s about the same number of elderly who died in Canada. With a similar population.

Your talking points on Cuomo are repeated daily on this forum by multiple posters bleating in unison.

None of them are true.

So 6000 elderly dead is okay? They probably wouldn't have died so soon if it was not for Cuomo putting hospital patients with the Wuhan Coronavirus into the elderly nursing homes.

Sorry but the Cuomo stuff is true.

None of them are true.

So 6000 elderly dead is okay? They probably wouldn't have died so soon if it was not for Cuomo putting hospital patients with the Wuhan Coronavirus into the elderly nursing homes.

No it’s not true. 80% of the homes already had active Covid cases when these patients were returned to the homes, and had passed the infectious stage when they left hospital.

As usual, Trump has lied through his teeth because that’s what Trump does. By repeating Trumps lies doesn’t make them true. It just makes you stupid and gullible for repeating them.

All lies
The virus is far higher rates in other NYC minority communities but they only pick on the Jews because they love Trump

None of them are true.

You can Google and get news articles about it, showing that it's true. Even the Pro-Cuomo New York Times has written about does Cuomo share the blame for 6,200 elderly dying in nursing homes because he put a ton of hospital patients with the Wuhan Coronavirus in those nursing homes with them.

Also CNN reported on it.

Facts First: Cuomo's assertion that "it never happened" is false. According to a report from the New York State Department of Health, "6,326 COVID-positive residents were admitted to [nursing home] facilities" following Cuomo's mandate that nursing homes accept the readmission of Covid-positive patients from hospitals. Whether or not this was "needed," it did in fact happen.

None of them are true.

No it’s not true. 80% of the homes already had active Covid cases when these patients were returned to the homes, and had passed the infectious stage when they left hospital.

As usual, Trump has lied through his teeth because that’s what Trump does. By repeating Trumps lies doesn’t make them true. It just makes you stupid and gullible for repeating them.

You are just making all that up, I have just posted two articles one from The New York Times and one from CNN.

What happened in New York had nothing to do with President Trump, it was all the doing of Andrew Cuomo. It was a State Directive from Andrew Cuomo that sent the Wuhan Coronavirus patients directly to the elderly nursing homes and that resulted in thousands of the elderly dying in those nursing homes.

None of them are true.

Hmmmm.
1603082218913.png

About 40% of U.S. Coronavirus Deaths Are Linked to Nursing Homes
By The New York TimesUpdated September 16, 2020

Democrats always use these stats to support their lies about white supremacist violence, when in reality virtually all violent attacks on jews come from black people. "Hate crimes are on the rise" they say, without realizing that its black democrats who are the perpetrators.

The Left no longer cares about Jews. I have learned that firsthand. They are deemed to privileged and wealthy.

Forum List

Back