Another impeachable offense by Trump uncovered

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018
New revelations emerge in Jane Mayer NYT report

The fact that Trump would try and block the merger between Time Warner and AT&T that included CNN and wouldn't stand for it, is Autocracy in overdrive. And since the court case was upheld held in favor of the merger, while Gary Cohn didn't go along with Trump's demands to interfere with that merger, it is clear that Trumps interference reaches to a level of impeachment. With a laundry list of impeachable offenses, I don't see this criminal serving out the rest of his illegal presidency.

The fact that Trump would try and block the merger between Time Warner and AT&T that included CNN and wouldn't stand for it, is Autocracy in overdrive. And since the court case was upheld held in favor of the merger, while Gary Cohn didn't go along with Trump's demands to interfere with that merger, it is clear that Trumps interference reaches to a level of impeachment. With a laundry list of impeachable offenses, I don't see this criminal serving out the rest of his illegal presidency.
Left wing leverage could end the drug war and implement left wing social programs; for leniency. No rush on any impeachment proceedings if we can "learn from our mistakes".

BashSig.jpg

Look at the retarded OP cheering for a half-monopoly of the US's entire communications system! Why? Because Trump is against it. The comedy writes itself!

rofl.gif

Just in case you thought these people can't be that stupid and partisan, OP goes and proves it without a doubt!

It's kinda sad, really.

Last edited:

I'd like to take Trump out of the picture for just one moment if that's cool. Do you personally think the merger is good or bad?

laughing-my-ass-off-smiley-emoticon.gif

Look at the retarded OP cheering for a half-monopoly of the US's entire communications system! Why? Because Trump is against it. The comedy writes itself!

rofl.gif

Just in case you thought these people can't be that stupid and partisan, OP goes and proves it without a doubt!

It's kinda sad, really.
And the Constitution is comedy for you?

"Politics for $1000.00 Alex !"

"The answer is !" "We've got him now !"

"What is the daily slogan heard on CNN and MSNBC, Alex ?"
You're just jealous that Trump gets all the impeachable offenses, and Obama gets none. We understand.

I'd like to take Trump out of the picture for just one moment if that's cool. Do you personally think the merger is good or bad?
I don't care. It's none of my business or Trump's.

I don't care. It's none of my business or Trump's.

You know damn well it'd be better if they didn't merge. I am fine with the government preventing monopolies so competition can take place.

You have no impeachable offense to begin with you moron.

Much less a laundry list which is pure fiction you pulled out of your ass.

Try watching current events dumbass

Your collusion dream imploded and you have NOTHING

Left wing leverage could end the drug war and implement left wing social programs; for leniency. No rush on any impeachment proceedings if we can "learn from our mistakes".
You just said nothing. Thanks!

You have no impeachable offense to begin with you moron.

Much less a laundry list which is pure fiction you pulled out of your ass.

Try watching current events dumbass

Your collusion dream imploded and you have NOTHING
Coming from a retard, we will certainly keep your non-argument, telling us nothing in mind.;

The SEC is the branch of the government that deals with possible anti-trust violations- and its part of the executive branch.

Donald J. Trump is the chief of that branch of our government. So of course he's involved in this kind of determination. Its part of his freaking job

Forum List

Back