Another groomer teacher outs himself on social media, no answer from the school

I don't give a fuck about your idiotic mudslinging.

YOU will stay away from my kids.

That is all.

There is absolutely no reason a male teacher feels the need to announce to the internet he's giddy about wearing panties around children. None, and anyone defending it probably needs to take a hard look at themselves

Hey fucktard, do I need to make myself crystal clear for you dumbass libtards AGAIN?

I => DO NOT CARE <= about your bullshit excuses.

You WILL NOT sexualize my children.

Period. End of story.

If I catch you trying I'm going to HURT you.

Okay?

You got it now, dumbocrat?

Oh, insults.

Bye. Forever.

There is absolutely no reason a male teacher feels the need to announce to the internet he's giddy about wearing panties around children. None, and anyone defending it probably needs to take a hard look at themselves
Yeah. There's that, for sure.

I'm kind of easy going about that part. This is still a free country, if you want to make a fool of yourself in public you're allowed to do that.

But don't bring it into the classroom.

And in a broader sense, be CONSIDERATE when there are children around.

For example - I don't mind two faggots kissing each other in a Hollywood club or something - but DON'T do it in front of my childrens' school.

I mean, this is just elementary awareness and human consideration. Humanity 101.

I still haven't been able to understand why a persons personal preference for undergarments upsets you so much.
I don't care what he wears. He doesn't need to tell others about it

I don't understand why you need to constantly mischaracterize the things I say.

I don't care what he wears. He doesn't need to tell others about it

I don't understand why you need to constantly mischaracterize the things I say.

People have this need to share things I wouldn't. There is no need to get upset over that.

I don't even understand the mind of someone that has to broadcast he is wearing panties and talks about wanting to come out to the public.

If you want to wear panties then do it, want to be a fag then be a fag, but don't drag everyone else into it. This guy has the world's worst self esteem if he has to take his private life public. It shows he is an attention whore with little to no boundaries or understanding of how a polite society works.

And everyone knows you don't talk about that kind of shit to do workers, it's professional courtesy and decent work morals. Even more so when your work involves other people's kids.

I don't even understand the mind of someone that has to broadcast he is wearing panties and talks about wanting to come out to the public.

I don't understand someone going on a show and bragging about committing adultery while your wife is sitting at home with your baby either but we elected that guy president.

If you want to wear panties then do it, want to be a fag then be a fag, but don't drag everyone else into it. This guy has the world's worst self esteem if he has to take his private life public. It shows he is an attention whore with little to no boundaries or understanding of how a polite society works.

And everyone knows you don't talk about that kind of shit to do workers, it's professional courtesy and decent work morals. Even more so when your work involves other people's kids.

Who has he hurt? I can answer that question to the example I provided above.

People have this need to share things I wouldn't. There is no need to get upset over that.
There are some things people simply don't want to hear.

Why is that so hard to simply respect that? Find a like social group and share there.

There are some things people simply don't want to hear.

Why is that so hard to simply respect that? Find a like social group and share there.

Seems that is what was done. Are you on the group he shared with?

Maybe you should worry about important things?

Ha ha ha yet YOU are still here in the thread talking about it and ducking the part that matters most to PARENTS like me who has two Teen daughters who both tells me that they don't want that loopy teacher in their classrooms.

Ha ha ha yet YOU are still here in the thread talking about it and ducking the part that matters most to PARENTS like me who has two Teen daughters who both tells me that they don't want that loopy teacher in their classrooms.

I'm assuming he is not?

I still haven't been able to understand why a persons personal preference for undergarments upsets you so much.

Once again you fail to understand that it is his using women's wear isn't the locus of parental complaints it is his big mouth to the public talking about it and leading an after school group flaunting it to the students.

Forum List

Back