Another groomer teacher outs himself on social media, no answer from the school

If the law doesn't work, then we'll resort to whatever does.

Childfuckers and their allies, such as Coyote had better hope that it is the law that ends up being used against them. Going to prison will be preferable to what will otherwise have to happen to them if we are forced to resort to more primitive means to protect children from them.
Your obsessions are duly noted.

I'm not the one who is openly defending those who would sexually abuse children.

That would be you.

There is no rational basis on which to consider me nearly as much of a threat to the well-being of children, as you very obviously are.
:itsok: There is no “rational” anything when it comes to you.

Do you not think sex is important? That it should be hidden away, appearing only when someone has an STD or an unwanted child?

You complain about all these fetuses being terminated, but don't wonder how you can educate people to make this a less common feature.
Education is not why fetuses are aborted. Pretty sure that the preggo know exactly where babies come from.

B.S.

Grooming is the latest tactic that the right is attempting to use against the left.

I’m concerned about tbe violence and intimidation of teachers.
Who are the right trying to groom? You can not just grab a claim out of the air and hope it sticks. When an adult wants to go talk to others people small kids about sex--that's grooming.

I don't believe you have any kids

If you did, you'd behave differently
oh. Here we go again…the no true Scotsman fallacy :rolleyes:

Please stay away from my kids and puppies or I’ll infest your underwear drawer with a crew of pregnant rabid hamsters. Ok?

Why are you so interested in what underwear he wears? People can wear whatever they want, I do not care and it's none of my business.

It isn't what he wears those bothers many here it his talking about it on FB and to the after school group he created to talk about it.

oh. Here we go again…the no true Scotsman fallacy :rolleyes:

Please stay away from my kids and puppies or I’ll infest your underwear drawer with a crew of pregnant rabid hamsters. Ok?
Unlike you leftards, I don't have that problem. I don't feel the need to get into childrens' faces with "alternative lifestyles".

I'm sorry if my bringing facts into this hurt your feelings but it doesn't negate it is still a fact.
Did I say anything about religion? No, I showed you science.
I don't hate gay people but you seem to really want to defend grooming.
That is disturbing to say the least & from your arguments I wouldn't feel comfortable with you being around children.
I'm hoping I'm wrong here but your irrational arguments say otherwise.
Seek help

Maybe I'll show you "science" from the 1800s to "prove" things.
What's the fucking point in coming on here and spouting CRAP, that you know is CRAP, just because people tried to claim it was true 50 years ago?
Sorry, you're not worth my fucking time. You know you're talking shit and you still peddle this crap. Bye

Family members should not be introduced into the classroom.

Teachers are there to TEACH, not to talk about their families

Leave the PERSONAL stuff at home.

(That includes your religion, btw).

Which brings up the question of how best to teach kids.

Imagine you're teaching a FOREIGN LANGUAGE. How do you teach "mom" "dad" etc without bringing family into it?

How do you teach biology?

Or even History?

Humans are EMOTIONAL and we deal with emotions in school. Learning isn't just "facts"

It's not YOUR job to educate my kids about sex! !!!

Go find some other corner of humanity to play with, you're not welcome in this one.

Typical nonsense reply from someone without an argument other than "emotions, emotions, emotions"

Why do you bother on this site?

Typical nonsense reply from someone without an argument other than "emotions, emotions, emotions"

Why do you bother on this site?
Hey fucktard, do I need to make myself crystal clear for you dumbass libtards AGAIN?

I => DO NOT CARE <= about your bullshit excuses.

You WILL NOT sexualize my children.

Period. End of story.

If I catch you trying I'm going to HURT you.

Okay?

You got it now, dumbocrat?

Forum List

Back