Another Good Cop

Yeah? and whos voice is that? why doesn't the camera show the cops face while he is supposedly talking?
She probably didnt want him to know she was filming him. He would have punched her in the face. Just like this fine good cop...

Ok, I admit there are bad cops. Of course there are. Thats what this is greatly about, however most cops right now are showing a lot of restraint while taking on injuries. The cops have been standing down while watching the city they are supposed to protect burn. Its not supprising that some of them snap... however the last clip i agree the cop was out of line. I would never shove a girl like that on my worse day, cops should never do that either.
Right now though there are bigger problems however, like the fact that these cities are going to become ghost towns. Good luck finding people who will ever want to invest their life and investment in a business there. Not when it can be shut down on a political whim or you have no guarantee the police will ever show up when the bad guys rob you.
The new future is store owners packing heat and taking the law into their own hands. Expect more shot dead people as th ecommit robberies. Hell, its not even worth arresting anyone in the first place when they will be out the next day with NO BAIL.
thats your bigger problem.

I like how you just glossed over the fact that this bad cop was literally surround by other supposedly good cops and not one of them intervened or helped the frail girl. Get it through your head. You are supposed to be a professional when youre a cop. You arent allowed to snap. Why? Because you have a gun.

I once showed you a video clip of a 300 pound black guy who punched a 16 year old girl in the face decking her and walking away without checking if she was alright. So.... i really don't believe you care at all about frail girls. I really dont. You said something like, she probably used the N word and deserved it. Well, I wonder what this girl said to get shoved? maybe that cop had seen one of his guys shot or run over that same day.

never the less, I do agree it was still wrong. And i agree departments need to be overhauled. The death of George Floyd proved that to me, but when you literally want to make war against the police in every city in the U.S. and burn and loot every city in the US .. anyone involved in that is part of the problem not any solution

Did you really accuse someone that you don't know of the following, and expect anyone to not see that you are insane? You're a typical Trump supporter.

"literally want to make war against the police in every city in the U.S. and burn and loot every city in the US "

I was being a little over dramatic maybe, but then again you look at all these small businesses who were on life support from the Corona Virus shutdown In all these big cities. Now they get windows and displays smashed, looted, burned, thousands of dollars worth of damage. Hang it up. For those people already in debt just trying to reopen. its over.
You tell me this is not a war against them. Police are under attack in all these major cities.
Of course to you, that means I'm crazy.

Your priories are misplaced as it is with most right wingers and yes you do like being dramatic. Its never over if youre still alive. At most they have to rebuild or find another job. Boo fucking hoo. While you are worried about property damage and debt you should be worried about people dying and lives shattered from cops and other professional racists. You resolve the issue with the humans before you fix the property problems.

Yeah? and whos voice is that? why doesn't the camera show the cops face while he is supposedly talking?
She probably didnt want him to know she was filming him. He would have punched her in the face. Just like this fine good cop...

Ok, I admit there are bad cops. Of course there are. Thats what this is greatly about, however most cops right now are showing a lot of restraint while taking on injuries. The cops have been standing down while watching the city they are supposed to protect burn. Its not supprising that some of them snap... however the last clip i agree the cop was out of line. I would never shove a girl like that on my worse day, cops should never do that either.
Right now though there are bigger problems however, like the fact that these cities are going to become ghost towns. Good luck finding people who will ever want to invest their life and investment in a business there. Not when it can be shut down on a political whim or you have no guarantee the police will ever show up when the bad guys rob you.
The new future is store owners packing heat and taking the law into their own hands. Expect more shot dead people as th ecommit robberies. Hell, its not even worth arresting anyone in the first place when they will be out the next day with NO BAIL.

I like how you just glossed over the fact that this bad cop was literally surround by other supposedly good cops and not one of them intervened or helped the frail girl. Get it through your head. You are supposed to be a professional when youre a cop. You arent allowed to snap. Why? Because you have a gun.

I once showed you a video clip of a 300 pound black guy who punched a 16 year old girl in the face decking her and walking away without checking if she was alright. So.... i really don't believe you care at all about frail girls. I really dont. You said something like, she probably used the N word and deserved it. Well, I wonder what this girl said to get shoved? maybe that cop had seen one of his guys shot or run over that same day.

never the less, I do agree it was still wrong. And i agree departments need to be overhauled. The death of George Floyd proved that to me, but when you literally want to make war against the police in every city in the U.S. and burn and loot every city in the US .. anyone involved in that is part of the problem not any solution

Did you really accuse someone that you don't know of the following, and expect anyone to not see that you are insane? You're a typical Trump supporter.

"literally want to make war against the police in every city in the U.S. and burn and loot every city in the US "

I was being a little over dramatic maybe, but then again you look at all these small businesses who were on life support from the Corona Virus shutdown In all these big cities. Now they get windows and displays smashed, looted, burned, thousands of dollars worth of damage. Hang it up. For those people already in debt just trying to reopen. its over.
You tell me this is not a war against them. Police are under attack in all these major cities.

No. The fact that you post so much crazy crap is why I say you are crazy. Quit making crazy shit up. It's childish and pathetic.

I make crazy shit up? I guess you have never heard of figurative speech huh? When I say They are burning every U.S. city, obviously everyone knows that isnt happening. We can see the news. But its a figure of speech. Cities ALL across the country are being burned and looted if that makes it any more clear for you to understand.
Kinda like the war on women by conservatives. You think they are really making a war?

So I guess im making crazy shit up huh? burning and looting In Minneaapolis, Seattle, Oakland, Los Angeles, New York, Grand Rapids, Tampa, Kansas City, Portland, Chicago, .. need I go on?
What are you trying to say exactly anyway? these businesses shut down from Corona virus, now burned out and looted. Not a big deal to you right? fake news.

Your priories are misplaced as it is with most right wingers and yes you do like being dramatic. Its never over if youre still alive. At most they have to rebuild or find another job. Boo fucking hoo. While you are worried about property damage and debt you should be worried about people dying and lives shattered from cops and other professional racists. You resolve the issue with the humans before you fix the property problems.

No. The fact that you post so much crazy crap is why I say you are crazy. Quit making crazy shit up. It's childish and pathetic.

I make crazy shit up? I guess you have never heard of figurative speech huh? When I say They are burning every U.S. city, obviously everyone knows that isnt happening. We can see the news. But its a figure of speech. Cities ALL across the country are being burned and looted if that makes it any more clear for you to understand.
Kinda like the war on women by conservatives. You think they are really making a war?

So I guess im making crazy shit up huh? burning and looting In Minneaapolis, Seattle, Oakland, Los Angeles, New York, Grand Rapids, Tampa, Kansas City, Portland, Chicago, .. need I go on?
What are you trying to say exactly anyway? these businesses shut down from Corona virus, now burned out and looted. Not a big deal to you right? fake news.

I'm not trying to say anything. I'm clearly saying you are a liar. You make shit up. You can't be believed. Is that clear enough for you idiot?

I'm not trying to say anything. I'm clearly saying you are a liar. You make shit up. You can't be believed. Is that clear enough for you idiot?

Right, you cant say what it is I made up.

A quick scan of your posts will make your lies clear. Poetic license is fine in poetry, but it sucks as an excuse for the shit you make up.

A quick scan of your posts will make your lies clear. Poetic license is fine in poetry, but it sucks as an excuse for the shit you make up.

Name something, still waiting.

Already have dumb ass. Reread this thread.

Tell me what it was, you cant. what the fuck was a lie? idiot.

1591253256897.png

View attachment 345374

They are burning and looting in cities all over the country, killing cops attacking police in countries all over the country... You want to parse words cause I say litteraly making war? thats maybe too strong of a figure of speech... but Im not making up the attacks on cops, and the burning, robberies and looting going on all over the country...which IS happening at unprecidented levels. That does not mean I am making shit up, jackass ... have you not turned on your TV?

Ive heard people saying the country is burning... well, its obvious what that means and doesnt mean the whole country is on fire... people know what that means.

As far as the video of the black guy I MADE UP! here it is jackass... and I remember Asclep at the time said it happened because the girl obviously used the N word... now who is making shit up?

watch the video, then tell me Asclepias cares about frail girls.

I doubt that the cop is the one who said that, but if you're really looking for a good cop, now here's a really good cop. :auiqs.jpg:

The police have only ever helped me when I needed it.

They have helped members of my family.

You are starting to make me think we need to track PDS because it appears you have it.

The police have only ever helped me when I needed it.

They have helped members of my family.

You are starting to make me think we need to track PDS because it appears you have it.

" The police have only ever helped me when I needed it. "

Arent you white?

Young lady politely asks a cop a question and you should hear his good cop response.

I am for a reduction in the criminal code. But accusations made with the use of modern technology that can be false I would support massive prison sentences.

New Topics

Forum List

Back