Another Good Cop Unfairly Targeted By Racist Judicial System

Racist have been using that weak ass excuse for decades.
Sez you

Your side has piled up case after case of lies claiming racist white cops when the incident was caused by black criminals who resisted arrest

And you continue to do so but fewer and fewer people are responding to the bullshit

Racist have been using that weak ass excuse for decades.
Sez you

Your side has piled up case after case of lies claiming racist white cops when the incident was caused by black criminals who resisted arrest

And you continue to do so but fewer and fewer people are responding to the bullshit
It reminds me of JW Milam and Roy Bryant who walked out of a Court of Law free men after they were found not guilty by a jury of their racist friends and then sold their story to Life Magazine telling how they murdered Emmitt Till. We have seen case after case of black folks being murdered by racist cops and walking away Scott Free because they were able to stack the jury with racist like you. When Rodney King happened most of America was in shock at what they were seeing, black folks were not because we know that goes on. Unfortunately video has proven if you get the right folks on the jury video doesn't even matter. The police know, as long as, there are folks like you out there they have nothing to worry about.

reminds me of JW Milam and Roy Bryant who walked out of a Court of Law free men after they were found not guilty by a jury of their racist friends and then sold their story to Life Magazine telling how they murdered Emmitt Till.
Emmitt Till?

Evoking an incident that happened before anyone here was born is whats stoking hate for white people today

We’re supposed to say “oh sorry ‘bout that SuperBad, may we shine your Air Jordans?”

reminds me of JW Milam and Roy Bryant who walked out of a Court of Law free men after they were found not guilty by a jury of their racist friends and then sold their story to Life Magazine telling how they murdered Emmitt Till.
Emmitt Till?

Evoking an incident that happened before anyone here was born is whats stoking hate for white people today

We’re supposed to say “oh sorry ‘bout that SuperBad, may we shine your Air Jordans?”
Uh there are thousands of folks living today that were alive during Emmitt Till, his mother went to her grave never seeing Justice be brought for the murder of her son and btw the white woman who lied that got him killed is still alive as well.

Jordan is ONE man, do you receive any profits from Bill Gates for Microsoft?

btw the white woman who lied that got him killed is still alive as well.
Till deserved his day in court

Clearly lynching him was wrong

But how fo you know the white woman lied?
You really need to educate yourself on shit before you start running your mouth.

Carolyn Bryant Donham, the white woman who accused Emmett of assaulting her, says she lied.

You really need to educate yourself on shit before you start running your mouth.

Carolyn Bryant Donham, the white woman who accused Emmett of assaulting her, says she lied.
You almost had me going there for an instant

But when I searched for her “confession” I couldnt find it

All that exists is a book that says she said that she lied

No audio or video of her directly

Just the usual lib fake news

Now it's fake news, the author is telling a lie. Smfh. I guess JW Milam and Roy Bryant didn't murder him either. Come to think of it, if I whistled at your wife does that justify you murdering me?

I wonder if they found drugs and guns in the car...

I am sure this guy has tons of felony drug charges if not worse....

He should had also received a DWI charge because he was no doubt on drugs...and anyone who does 100 in a car with kids in the car, deserves everything bad that happens to him and his family

Yeah, sure...cops can do no wrong, the 11 year old girl deserved to die.

You are subhuman.

Fuck that bitch. She should've been executed.

Now it's fake news, the author is telling a lie. Smfh. I guess JW Milam and Roy Bryant didn't murder him either. Come to think of it, if I whistled at your wife does that justify you murdering me?
You know its bad when folks try to justify the murder of Emmet Till......

You know its bad when folks try to justify the murder of Emmet Till......
I think everybody agrees that his lynching was murder. I think there is a dispute about whether he was guilty.

I have seen or heard somewhere that that bitch admitted that she lied. Fuck that goddamn POS!!! I can only hope that she lived every day of her miserable life in debilitating guilt.

If there's a hell (there's not) she is roasting in it right now.

Emmitt Till?

Uh there are thousands of folks living today that were alive during Emmitt Till, his mother went to her grave never seeing Justice be brought for the murder of her son and btw the white woman who lied that got him killed is still alive as well.

if you hate white people because of Emmitt Till why do you continue to vote for the Dem party that allowed what happened to Emmitt Till to happen, and go unpunished?

Emmitt Till?

if you hate white people because of Emmitt Till why do you continue to vote for the Dem party that allowed what happened to Emmitt Till to happen, and go unpunished?
When did I say I hated white folks?

Why didn't Eisenhower do anything?

How about Republicans in Congress?

Forum List

Back