Another Good Cop Unfairly Targeted By Racist Judicial System

"Handcuffed in the back seat of a New York State Trooper’s car, Tristin Goods could only seethe quietly and watch helplessly as his 11-year-old daughter was taken away in a body bag after the police confrontation he says led to her needless death. Attorney General Tish James’ office is conducting a criminal investigation into the deadly encounter Dec. 22 between Goods, his family and Trooper Christopher Baldner on the highway in Ulster County.

A trooper on I-87 upstate pulled him and his family over, maced them, and then rammed their car twice at high speed before the crash that took his daughter’s life, Goods and his lawyer say. It began while Goods, 39, drove his wife, April, and his daughters, Monica, 11, and Tristina, 12 to visit relatives. The trooper stopped Goods for speeding at 11:40 p.m. “He was screaming at me, ‘You were going 100 miles per hour and you shook my car!’ Goods recalled. The two argued — with the trooper demanding to know if there were “guns or drugs” in the car, Goods recounted.

The trooper returned to his cruiser — and when he returned, he flooded Goods’ SUV with pepper spray.
“He didn’t warn us he was going to use pepper spray,” Goods said. “He didn’t say ‘Get out of the car’ or ‘You’re under arrest." Goods said his daughters were crying, and he feared for his family’s safety. Instinctively, he said, he drove off. Baldner, records show, gave chase — and used his state police car to ram the back of Good’s SUV. About eight seconds later, Goods said, Baldner rammed his car a second time. After the second hit, Goods’ SUV hit a guardrail, flipped and rolled. Monica was ejected from the car, and died at the scene.

View attachment 503898

Seems to me that the only person responsible for the little girl's death is her own father....he has to be smarter than to handle the situation like he did....never disobey an officer's instructions and never run away from an officer. The officer seemed to have had a reasonable suspicion that this man had guns and drugs in the car because even after the crash and even after the little girl was laying dead on the ground -- the officer was still asking the family if there any drugs or guns in the car..they even detained the other little girl for 4 hours and questioned her without her parents present -- so the officers must have seriously believed this man had heavy connections to drugs and guns and this 12 yr old girl was the key to cracking the case.

The attorneys claim that they are confident the scientific evidence would back up the family's account but I am sure the body camera footage and the footage from the police cruiser will actually back up the officer -- which is why this racist state attorney's office hasn't released the footage -- they are trying to rail road this guy for doing his job.
how did he mace them and then ram their car at high rates of speed? where they just parked there when he got back in his car and go back and forth ramming his car?
Doesn't add up, anytime the police and someone black are involved in an altercation the cop is always right. Because we know blacks are the criminals and the cops are the good guys, right Slies........I mean Struth.
That's a tragic reality many times. I am one of many working to fix it, but there is no single solution.
Actually the reality is we see far too many folks who are guilty of nothing being harrased, brutalized or murdered at the hands of the police.

"Handcuffed in the back seat of a New York State Trooper’s car, Tristin Goods could only seethe quietly and watch helplessly as his 11-year-old daughter was taken away in a body bag after the police confrontation he says led to her needless death. Attorney General Tish James’ office is conducting a criminal investigation into the deadly encounter Dec. 22 between Goods, his family and Trooper Christopher Baldner on the highway in Ulster County.

A trooper on I-87 upstate pulled him and his family over, maced them, and then rammed their car twice at high speed before the crash that took his daughter’s life, Goods and his lawyer say. It began while Goods, 39, drove his wife, April, and his daughters, Monica, 11, and Tristina, 12 to visit relatives. The trooper stopped Goods for speeding at 11:40 p.m. “He was screaming at me, ‘You were going 100 miles per hour and you shook my car!’ Goods recalled. The two argued — with the trooper demanding to know if there were “guns or drugs” in the car, Goods recounted.

The trooper returned to his cruiser — and when he returned, he flooded Goods’ SUV with pepper spray.
“He didn’t warn us he was going to use pepper spray,” Goods said. “He didn’t say ‘Get out of the car’ or ‘You’re under arrest." Goods said his daughters were crying, and he feared for his family’s safety. Instinctively, he said, he drove off. Baldner, records show, gave chase — and used his state police car to ram the back of Good’s SUV. About eight seconds later, Goods said, Baldner rammed his car a second time. After the second hit, Goods’ SUV hit a guardrail, flipped and rolled. Monica was ejected from the car, and died at the scene.

View attachment 503898

Seems to me that the only person responsible for the little girl's death is her own father....he has to be smarter than to handle the situation like he did....never disobey an officer's instructions and never run away from an officer. The officer seemed to have had a reasonable suspicion that this man had guns and drugs in the car because even after the crash and even after the little girl was laying dead on the ground -- the officer was still asking the family if there any drugs or guns in the car..they even detained the other little girl for 4 hours and questioned her without her parents present -- so the officers must have seriously believed this man had heavy connections to drugs and guns and this 12 yr old girl was the key to cracking the case.

The attorneys claim that they are confident the scientific evidence would back up the family's account but I am sure the body camera footage and the footage from the police cruiser will actually back up the officer -- which is why this racist state attorney's office hasn't released the footage -- they are trying to rail road this guy for doing his job.
how did he mace them and then ram their car at high rates of speed? where they just parked there when he got back in his car and go back and forth ramming his car?
Doesn't add up, anytime the police and someone black are involved in an altercation the cop is always right. Because we know blacks are the criminals and the cops are the good guys, right Slies........I mean Struth.
Yes, in virtually every instance that is the case.
That's the lie folks like you tell anyway.
Lets see your proof then.

View attachment 503898

It's a waste of time when.it comes to folks like you.

View attachment 503898

you could read the op. novel concept, i guess

View attachment 503898

The only case the cops were wrong is in this case ...
View attachment 504000

But there is a long history of cops being ultra biased against white conservatives.....especially those who are merely sight-seeing as tourists
who is that guy?

View attachment 503898

She doesn't want to, if she did it would take away all her excuses.

View attachment 503898

i did...and did again...i didn’t see that

View attachment 503898

View attachment 504000

But there is a long history of cops being ultra biased against white conservatives.....especially those who are merely sight-seeing as tourists
who is that guy?
A patriot named Ashli

View attachment 503898

It's a waste of time when.it comes to folks like you.
That is a typical response from folks like you.

View attachment 503898

The officer claimed the guy was doing 100

Guy pulls over...officers is yelling at him.....

Officer goes to cruiser (assuming he has the man's ID and registration at this point)

Officer comes back to car and sprays it with pepper spray....

Guy pulls off....officer rams car and car flips over...little girl is ejected from the car and dies at the scene

Don't know what the bodycam footage shows or police cruiser cam shows....don't see anything about the man having drugs or guns in the car...

Nor do I see anything about the driver or his wife or the surviving child being charged with any drug or gun-related crimes

It looks bad no matter what angle you look, that is WHY good investigations are needed to sort it out.

The article doesn't have the whole story.

View attachment 503898

Officer goes to cruiser (assuming he has the man's ID and registration at this point)

Guy pulls off....officer rams car and car flips over...little girl is ejected from the car and dies at the scene

Don't know what the bodycam footage shows or police cruiser cam shows....don't see anything about the man having drugs or guns in the car...

Nor do I see anything about the driver or his wife or the surviving child being charged with any drug or gun-related crimes
The story doesn't make sense to me. Need to see the video from the cam.

Why is there no mention of video?
I am thinking the video may vindicate the officer

Then it should be released. Well, it should be no matter what. Many times video does. As those who pay for the video's IMO we have a right to see them.
Seeing as tho this happened in December -- BEFORE the ATTORNEY GENERAL got involved....I am looking to see if this man was charged with any crimes like drugs or guns at the time this happened....

It would make sense that if he was guilty of these things; it would help the cop's claim that he had reason to suspect the man had guns and was a danger thus he had no choice but to violate his own agency's policies AGAINST police chases

View attachment 503898

View attachment 504000

who is that guy?
A patriot named Ashli
never heard of him.

View attachment 503898

View attachment 504000

who is that guy?
A patriot named Ashli
never heard of him.
The woman who got killed at the Capitol building by racist cops who shot her for being white

The trooper returned to his cruiser — and when he returned, he flooded Goods’ SUV with pepper spray. “He didn’t warn us he was going to use pepper spray,” Goods said. “He didn’t say ‘Get out of the car’ or ‘You’re under arrest." Goods said his daughters were crying, and he feared for his family’s safety. Instinctively, he said, he drove off. Baldner, records show, gave chase — and used his state police car to ram the back of Good’s SUV. About eight seconds later, Goods said, Baldner rammed his car a second time. After the second hit, Goods’ SUV hit a guardrail, flipped and rolled. Monica was ejected from the car, and died at the scene.

View attachment 503898

As usual you are trolling

But you did find an acorn when you admitted that the black guy fled the scene and the police officer gave chase

Knowing that I simply dont care what happened later

The black brain disease strikes again

View attachment 503898

As usual you are trolling

But you did find an acorn when you admitted that the black guy fled the scene and the police officer gave chase

Knowing that I simply dont care what happened later

The black brain disease strikes again
"Knowing that I simply dont care what happened later"

Keep simply not caring and hop off the post...

Nobody is concerned with your bitch ass whining today....

View attachment 503898

Gotcha....not sure what drugs or guns really have to do with it.

The first question is why was mace used....the second question is, why the man was elluding, was what the officer did to stop the elluding vehicle reasonable...that's really the main question.

Forum List

Back