Another girl murdered by an illegal immigrant in Virginia and barely getting any media

When are you going to tell us how many pedophiles you killed.
In passing, I wonder what ever happened to all the information the government has on Jeffery Epstein and the pedophiles who visited his homes and island to take advantage of underaged girls.

I suspect there are some very important people who are SO IMPORTANT that we little people can’t EVER be allowed to know their names.

But maybe my favorite Governor has a solution to that probLem.

If Trump goes down for some reason, I hope DeSantis is picked to run for President. He may not be a talker who can fire up a crowd like Trump but he is a doer who gets stuff done.

So it is the victims fault and as far as the Illegal that Biden let in "mababydindunuffin"?

Stupid Moon Bat.
The study found that undocumented immigrants had substantially lower crime rates than native-born citizens and legal immigrants across a range of felony offenses. Relative to undocumented immigrants, U.S.-born citizens are over 2 times more likely to be arrested for violent crimes, 2.5 times more likely to be arrested for drug crimes, and over 4 times more likely to be arrested for property crimes. In addition, the proportion of arrests involving undocumented immigrants in Texas was relatively stable or decreasing over this period. The differences between U.S.-born citizens and undocumented immigrants are robust to using alternative estimates of the broader undocumented population, alternate classifications of those counted as “undocumented” at arrest and substituting misdemeanors or convictions as measures of crime.

The study found that undocumented immigrants had substantially lower crime rates than native-born citizens and legal immigrants across a range of felony offenses. Relative to undocumented immigrants, U.S.-born citizens are over 2 times more likely to be arrested for violent crimes, 2.5 times more likely to be arrested for drug crimes, and over 4 times more likely to be arrested for property crimes. In addition, the proportion of arrests involving undocumented immigrants in Texas was relatively stable or decreasing over this period. The differences between U.S.-born citizens and undocumented immigrants are robust to using alternative estimates of the broader undocumented population, alternate classifications of those counted as “undocumented” at arrest and substituting misdemeanors or convictions as measures of crime.

That is Libtard bullshit.

In my area when they report crimes there are many more Hispanic names than non Hispanic. The Cubans don't commit much crime in Florida so it is the goddamn Illegals. They are giving the Negroes a run for the money.

These shitheads are all welfare queens and we know they are drug dealers/smugglers/distributors and the sex slave trade bosses and they steal, rape and murder. That doesn't even include the Illegal street gangs like MS-13. They are low life scum.

Don't give us that sorry ass Libtard shit that your babies don't du nutffin because that shit don't fly. They are filth and never should have been allowed to come into the country. The Democrats are assholes letting them flood into the country. One of the most, if not the most, despicable thing ever done by an American President. All that destruction inflicted on our country just so the vile Democrat shitheads could grow the Democrat voter base. Shame!

Anybody that voted for Potatohead is an idiot.

This just shows you what shitheads these Democrats are. Those vile pieces of shit don't even want to deport a criminal Illegal. How despicable is that?

170 House Democrats just voted against the Laken Riley Act, refusing to require the detention and deportation of illegal immigrants who have been caught committing a crime.

Sadly, if these Democrats have their way, there will be more victims like Laken Riley. https://t.co/SWOlvwzBVv

Speaker Mike Johnson (@SpeakerJohnson)
March 7, 2024

Democrats are the despicable party that murder their own children as a common birth control method, supported the destructive 2020 Negro Insurrection, punish Patriots that protested against a stolen election and let millions of Illegal welfare queens flood into the country so it is understandable that they don't want to deport criminal Illegals. They are that despicable.

Anybody that votes for a Democrat is a moron.

1709904938514.png

View attachment 913494
Meet Kayla Hamilton, a 20 year old autistic girl that was strangled to death after being raped by, not only an illegal alien, but a member of MS13, the most notoriously evil gang in the world.

What was his name? They are protecting this name. The unnamed suspect, whose identity was protected as a 17-year-old at the time, was indicted in early 2023 by a grand jury in Maryland for 11 charges in the July 27, 2022, homicide of Hamilton, including first-degree murder, robbery, and rape. He will be tried as an adult.

Nice to see his rights being protected, isn't it? Gives you a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

Anyhew, the family is suing the DOJ and President Biden because they let this fool into the country despite knowing he was part of MS13. And guess what, it's not hard to spot these freaks because they have tattoos all over the body that tell them they are apart of MS13, yet they let him in anyway.

Now we all know that just like elections, the judicial system is rigged, so don't ever expect justice from them, but at the same time, citizens should still fight the best they know how for justice, although I would argue just go buy a gun. It's instant protection and justice that the Federal government has not figured out how to take away from you yet.
You would think that a deal breaker for entry into the country would be gang tattoos on face, chest and back. But Democrats say "Welcome NEWCOMER!"

The study found that undocumented immigrants had substantially lower crime rates than native-born citizens and legal immigrants across a range of felony offenses.

An Orwellian falsehood on its face.

Merely by being here, these invaders are already breaking our laws, which makes them criminals—every last one of them—regardless of what else they may or may not be doing to further violate our laws.

In passing, I wonder what ever happened to all the information the government has on Jeffery Epstein and the pedophiles who visited his homes and island to take advantage of underaged girls.

I suspect there are some very important people who are SO IMPORTANT that we little people can’t EVER be allowed to know their names.

But maybe my favorite Governor has a solution to that probLem.

If Trump goes down for some reason, I hope DeSantis is picked to run for President. He may not be a talker who can fire up a crowd like Trump but he is a doer who gets stuff done.

DeSantis is worse than Trump in oh so many ways because he does get things done. But the things he does are all going bye bye because they're all unconstitutional and illegal.

DeSantis has the worst record in the USA for covid. More Floridians died or got sick as a result of his policies than New Yorkers. Even worse, after all of your hysteria about Cuomo returning nursing home patients to their nursing homes, DeSantis and Abbott had MUCH higher rates of nursing home deaths than New York.

You cannot impose religion on schools and government. Not to mention the 6 week abortion ban will get DeSantis tossed out of office next election.

Why do you favour candidates who strip voters of their rights to protest, get medical care, and follow good public health advice????

Forum List

Back