Another girl murdered by an illegal immigrant in Virginia and barely getting any media

^^^This is how the left treats women: "she asked for it".

Remember this when you vote, everyone. A vote for DemoKKKrats = more rapes and murders.
You aren't getting the message. Democrats want these white girls raped and murdered. That's why they are bringing in non white killers.

It is so sad. All that money we're spending on national defense of foreign countries while murders are so commonplace here that they rarely get national attention.

I wish the mom good luck with her lawsuit, but I wouldn't hold my breathe on it getting anywhere. The idea that politicians and bureaucrats can't be held accountable for any of their actions is despicable.

What would you do if a Republican raped and murdered you?
Ban all Republicans?
Just to be safe
This has nothing to do with banning a certain class. Illegals are already banned from staying in the country, wingnut. It has to do with the system failing and letting known criminals slip through the cracks. This is by design from the Democrats.

And YOU shit on his service by supporting a criminal like Donald Trump????? What a piece of garbage you truly are.

Laughable.

Little Commie who doesn’t realize she’d be one of the first “Intellectuals” rounded up by her Masters

Laughable.

Little Commie who doesn’t realize she’d be one of the first “Intellectuals” rounded up by her Masters

FreeHealthCare.jpg

Most of Trump's executive orders were struck down by the courts.

If anything, Biden has done things like continue to abuse Title 42 to try to stem the human tide flowing in.

The point is, you guys keep distorting the facts on this particular case.
He was a minor with a relative already here. He'd have been treated the same way if Trump were still in charge.

What we need to do is staff the asylum and immigration courts sufficiently to resolve these cases quickly. we aren't doing that.

I know you can't deal with facts... you're a MAGAt.
You're dumber than a rock and a detestable person who blames young autistic girls for their own rape and murder for the sake of politics. Go Away.

This has nothing to do with banning a certain class. Illegals are already banned from staying in the country, wingnut. It has to do with the system failing and letting known criminals slip through the cracks. This is by design from the Democrats.
Actually, the law allows them to apply for asylum, as this minor did when he arrived.

As in any population, most will follow the laws and a few will not
Claiming no migrants should be allowed in because a few break the law is ridiculous

View attachment 913494
Meet Kayla Hamilton, a 20 year old autistic girl that was strangled to death after being raped by, not only an illegal alien, but a member of MS13, the most notoriously evil gang in the world.

What was his name? They are protecting this name. The unnamed suspect, whose identity was protected as a 17-year-old at the time, was indicted in early 2023 by a grand jury in Maryland for 11 charges in the July 27, 2022, homicide of Hamilton, including first-degree murder, robbery, and rape. He will be tried as an adult.

Nice to see his rights being protected, isn't it? Gives you a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

Anyhew, the family is suing the DOJ and President Biden because they let this fool into the country despite knowing he was part of MS13. And guess what, it's not hard to spot these freaks because they have tattoos all over the body that tell them they are apart of MS13, yet they let him in anyway.

Now we all know that just like elections, the judicial system is rigged, so don't ever expect justice from them, but at the same time, citizens should still fight the best they know how for justice, although I would argue just go buy a gun. It's instant protection and justice that the Federal government has not figured out how to take away from you yet.

I do love the Right Wing. They pound the table and scream enforce the law. Then they pound the table and scream that the law should be ignored.

The protection of the name of a minor is the law. They are required to do so. If they don’t, it could end up with all charges being dropped.

I don’t understand the RW. I really don’t.

View attachment 913494
Meet Kayla Hamilton, a 20 year old autistic girl that was strangled to death after being raped by, not only an illegal alien, but a member of MS13, the most notoriously evil gang in the world.

What was his name? They are protecting this name. The unnamed suspect, whose identity was protected as a 17-year-old at the time, was indicted in early 2023 by a grand jury in Maryland for 11 charges in the July 27, 2022, homicide of Hamilton, including first-degree murder, robbery, and rape. He will be tried as an adult.

Nice to see his rights being protected, isn't it? Gives you a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

Anyhew, the family is suing the DOJ and President Biden because they let this fool into the country despite knowing he was part of MS13. And guess what, it's not hard to spot these freaks because they have tattoos all over the body that tell them they are apart of MS13, yet they let him in anyway.

Now we all know that just like elections, the judicial system is rigged, so don't ever expect justice from them, but at the same time, citizens should still fight the best they know how for justice, although I would argue just go buy a gun. It's instant protection and justice that the Federal government has not figured out how to take away from you yet.
No matter how you cut it, if the illegal immigrant had not been in our nation the girl would be alive today.

Obviously most illegals may be people who hope to find a better life in our nation but a percentage will be criminals who will do more harm to our nation than good.That’s why we need borders than allow us to approve of our immigrants rather than just let them in unchecked.

What may happen is a major terrorist attack Ike 9/11 by illegals sent by nations who are our enemies. If that happens.before the election you can bet the Democrats will lose big time everywhere. It would be hard to blame such a terrorist attack on Trump.

He wouldn’t be an illegal if he was born here, you raving moron.

Once again you expose your ignorance of how America works.

Where did I say he was born in the USA, FuckBoi? I said MS13 is an American gang. The USA exported this violence to Central America, not the other way around. You broke it, you own.

These kids grew up in the USA, where they were radicalized, and then deported back to El Salvador. Stop blaming MS13 on El Salvador.

MS13 isn't coming in through your Southern Border. They started in the USA.

No matter how you cut it, if the illegal immigrant had not been in our nation the girl would be alive today.

Obviously most illegals may be people who hope to find a better life in our nation but a percentage will be criminals who will do more harm to our nation than good.That’s why we need borders than allow us to approve of our immigrants rather than just let them in unchecked.

What may happen is a major terrorist attack Ike 9/11 by illegals sent by nations who are our enemies. If that happens.before the election you can bet the Democrats will lose big time everywhere. It would be hard to blame such a terrorist attack on Trump.

Sounds like an exit.

Bye, Cunadian.

When are you going to tell us how many pedophiles you killed.

Forum List

Back