Another Georgia county found missing ballots...this time 2700

Your can tell every Dem here is scared to death with the truth about these machines and software coming out. Switched votes (all going to Biden), votes that were never cast appearing for Biden, it’s getting bad enough the SCOTUS may well invalidate a lot of states.
SCOTUS invalidate a lot of state? You sir, are out of your mind.
View attachment 417717
We know. Your acceptance of fraud and cheating is abundantly clear. SCOTUS certainly may invalidate a bunch of states. Evidence is there. Continue to ignore this at your own peril.
Just what "peril" is that? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Keep laughing dumbfuck. Your ignorance is not surprising. Should SCOTUS rule in Trump’s favor (quite likely), you’ll be among the first crying about it. My grade schooler knows more about these things than you do. Peril? That would be Trump winning. Try what you’re violent friends like to do in my area. Your peril would be losing your life.
I don't have any friends that have participated in violence. Supremes will not overturn the election. You are just a bad loser, but a loser, none the less. And Thank You. I will keep laughing! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
View attachment 417788
Keep clinging to that as the ship sinks. Keep laughing. It’s a pathetic attempt to hide your fear. The loser? That’s you who readily accepts cheating and fraud so your government daddy can tell you out what to do.
No cheated election. Your boy got his but kicked. Don't try to stick us with an asshole next time in 2024 after four years of the Joe Biden Presidency.

Georgia's Raffensperger Suddenly Concerned About "Illegal" Out Of State Votes
1606799287692.png

Better late than never, right?

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (R) - "enemy of the people" for making some type of deal with Democrat operative Stacey Abrams over ballot harvesting - said on Monday that he's suddenly concerned with progressive groups trying to sign up new voters in advance of a Jan. 5 Senate runoff which could flip the GOP-controlled chamber blue.

"These third-party groups have a responsibility to not encourage illegal voting. If they do so, they will be held responsible," said the suddenly concerned Raffensperger, who added that his office is investigating efforts by America Votes, Vote Forward and Warnock's New Georgia Project to encourage people living outside Georgia to register to vote in the state.

Suddenly Concerned Raffensperger said his office has launched several investigations into accusations of fraud committed during the November election.

On Thursday, President Trump slammed Suddenly Concerned Raffensperger - telling reporters: "You're not allowed to harvest, but I understand the secretary of state, who is really an enemy of the people, the secretary of state, and whether he's Republican or not, this man, what he's done, supposedly he made a deal and you'll have to check this, where she is allowed to harvest but in other areas they're not allowed."

Stacey Abrams - the failed GA gubernatorial candidate who failed to concede - registered 800,000 people to vote in Georgia for the 2020 election, though she claims it wasn't done through ballot harvesting, a process by which an individual will collect ballots from voters and turn them in.

Biden 'won' Georgia by 12,670 votes.

New Topics

Forum List

Back