Another Georgia county found missing ballots...this time 2700

First, Trump actually did lose the race.

Second, Clinton conceded the day after the election.

And the day after that, President Obama welcomed Trump into the White House.

But now the nation is held hostage by a whiny petulant narcissist who has the emotional capacity of a 3 year-old who can't accept he lost.

1605650605028.png

Your can tell every Dem here is scared to death with the truth about these machines and software coming out. Switched votes (all going to Biden), votes that were never cast appearing for Biden, it’s getting bad enough the SCOTUS may well invalidate a lot of states.
SCOTUS invalidate a lot of state? You sir, are out of your mind.
1605658179050.png

I mean srsly, how retarded are these Republican Trump Party Cult assertions?

The Democrats rigged the election.

But they lost the Senate

And almost lost the House.

And didn't flip a single state legislature.

But fraud!

Cults gonna cult.

No, shitstain, they focused on biden winning, which is why they stopped counting election night, figured out how many votes they needed to get biden to win, and ignored the other races because of the time constraint....they had to steal the election in a matter of hours...so they didn't have enough time to worry about the down ballot races....

So, you shit stain....that the republicans won everything else actually points out that Trump won, and biden lost, except for stealing the election.

You guys are so happy that we are now going to likely loose the economic recovery, and China is going to dominate the world....you are like the idiots in Germany cheering for that guy adolf who just took over.....

You really are stupid...

Oopsies.

No fraud, irregularrities, errors, mistakes, or glitches in this election...no sir.

MOST SECURE ELECTION EVER! :rolleyes:

Congrats. Another 470 votes in your saviors column..due to a clerical error. Not the software....Next!

Dear USMB poster:

Since it is becoming wearisome to tell you all individually that the election is over and Biden won I have prepared this generic response:

Biden won, Trump lost, there was no cheating, grow up.

There is no need to respond except to accept the loss like an adult and move on.

Your friend
Occupied.
So, here is my response....

Dear occupied commie shit:

Fuck off.

Your buddy,
Bootney

:beer:

Because Trump got 148 fewer electoral votes than last time.
Geez, you’re stupid.
If it’s a repudiation then his vote total would be reduced.
We judge elections by electoral votes. And Trump got 148 fewer electoral votes.
We determine presidential elections by state-based electoral votes.
Repudiation would be based on overall vote support. Biden should have eaten into his vote total but instead Trump received significantly more votes. Increase in votes is the opposite of repudiation.
You’re dishonest and in denial.

Your can tell every Dem here is scared to death with the truth about these machines and software coming out. Switched votes (all going to Biden), votes that were never cast appearing for Biden, it’s getting bad enough the SCOTUS may well invalidate a lot of states.
View attachment 417717
We know. Your acceptance of fraud and cheating is abundantly clear. SCOTUS certainly may invalidate a bunch of states. Evidence is there. Continue to ignore this at your own peril.

The only problem with that theory is that the Constitution gives that power to congress, not to the courts.
But SCOTUS will have the final say. Period.

Last edited:
View attachment 417717
We know. Your acceptance of fraud and cheating is abundantly clear. SCOTUS certainly may invalidate a bunch of states. Evidence is there. Continue to ignore this at your own peril.
Just what "peril" is that? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

No fraud, irregularrities, errors, mistakes, or glitches in this election...no sir.
I thought Georgia had been a Republican state.
That had Gov kemp taking donations from Soros/Pelosi/Feinstein/Clinton Dominion computer voting scam company------whose AID actually worked for Dominons. I am going with either corrupt republican or swamp republican rino............

View attachment 417717
Keep laughing dumbfuck. Your ignorance is not surprising. Should SCOTUS rule in Trump’s favor (quite likely), you’ll be among the first crying about it. My grade schooler knows more about these things than you do. Peril? That would be Trump winning. Try what you’re violent friends like to do in my area. Your peril would be losing your life.

View attachment 417717
Keep laughing dumbfuck. Your ignorance is not surprising. Should SCOTUS rule in Trump’s favor (quite likely), you’ll be among the first crying about it. My grade schooler knows more about these things than you do. Peril? That would be Trump winning. Try what you’re violent friends like to do in my area. Your peril would be losing your life.
I don't have any friends that have participated in violence. Supremes will not overturn the election. You are just a bad loser, but a loser, none the less. And Thank You. I will keep laughing! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
1605668650942.png

Oopsies.

MOST SECURE ELECTION EVER! :rolleyes:

And now a third...
MONROE, Ga. — The audit of votes in the presidential race revealed missing votes in Walton County.

View attachment 417717

Forum List

Back