another funeral shooting--but more bizarre

Can anyone guess the common thread between this funeral shooting and the others?
Guns?

Guess again. I have guns: I've carried to funerals, weddings, baptisms, birthday parties, church services, Thanksgiving and Christmas family get-togethers, stores, restaurants, bars, concerts....

Not once did Mr. Glock ever jump up out of his holster and shoot some fat black woman. Or anyone else, for that matter.
Goes to show you don't really need one, doesn't it?

Keep a fire extinguisher in your kitchen?

Band aids in your medicine cabinet?

Spare tire in your car?

any of a dozen or more things you have that you use rarely, if at all?
Okay. But band aids, fire extinguishers and spare tires don't accidentally shoot people. Guns are killing machines.

Guns are killing machines.

I've owned firearms for almost 60 years...

So have both of my brothers.

never killed anyone yet.

Nor likely too.

(just like millions of other gun owners)

Ditto.

Can anyone guess the common thread between this funeral shooting and the others?
Guns?

Guess again. I have guns: I've carried to funerals, weddings, baptisms, birthday parties, church services, Thanksgiving and Christmas family get-togethers, stores, restaurants, bars, concerts....

Not once did Mr. Glock ever jump up out of his holster and shoot some fat black woman. Or anyone else, for that matter.
What happens to his manhood without a gun?

Don't even start with that bullshit. I have no insecurities about my own sexuality, and that kind of manipulation doesn't even faze me. Some women carry guns too, as does my wife. So are you gonna try to make insinuations about their femininity too?

Libs are fucking stupid like that. THey like to think that their enemies are weak or some such bullshit and really believe that since they want it to be true, then it is true.

They are fucking delusional children.

Guns?

That's kind of like saying I've never needed to wear a seatbelt because I've never been in an accident (and I never have).
No, it's kind of like saying people who see threats everywhere are paranoid nutcases. It's a goddam binky. Packing at your family Christmas gathering? Wut?

After the family gathering, he walks to his car, which is parked who knows were and drives home though who knows what neighborhoods and stops to get gas or buy some ice cream, at who knows were, ect. ect. ect.

ANOTHER shooting at a funeral--but this one was accidental..............!!!!!??????accidentally shoots the mother of the deceased!!!!
Quasheda Pierce, 39, screamed in shock as gunfire
If the shooting was accidental, why did the shooter bring a gun to the gathering in the first place?

God bless you and the family always!!!

Holly

ANOTHER shooting at a funeral--but this one was accidental..............!!!!!??????accidentally shoots the mother of the deceased!!!!
If the shooting was accidental, why did the shooter bring a gun to the gathering in the first place?

Holly

At a guess because he is a gang banger want a be and thus carries all the time to show that he is a "gansta".

Does not mean that this shooting was not an accident.

Holly
..they are dumbasses

Guns?

Keep a fire extinguisher in your kitchen?

Band aids in your medicine cabinet?

Spare tire in your car?

any of a dozen or more things you have that you use rarely, if at all?
Okay. But band aids, fire extinguishers and spare tires don't accidentally shoot people. Guns are killing machines.
Cars are "killing machines" a lot more often than guns are.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back